Dude looks like a lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi Te Rua

OOC First Name
Ru
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hemi hadn't prepared for Halloween, he searched through his trunk for something slightly halloweenie but apart from his robes and muggle clothes, he had nothing! "Oh-em-gee I have nothing to wear!" He dispared, putting both hands on his cheeks. Was there anything more feminine?

And then it hit him! Hemi jumped up, abandoning his scattered clothes to search of a real life girl. "Quick! I need to borrow your school skirt" He pleaded with the first girl he saw. It turned out to be suprisingly easy to find a Gryffindor who was willing. Now Hemi had a Halloween costume!

Other than the skirt, tights and shoes, he wore his regular school uniform to the Halloween Party. He just hoped no one was wearing the same outfit because that's a disaster in the girl world!

He saw him while picking at the pumpkin doughnuts the house elves so graciously made for the Halloween feast. It was hard to look away when you noticed the male dressed in girl's uniform. Some laughed, some made comments under their breath and poke fun of the boy. Eros thought he'd pulled it off quite well, all he was missing was the make-up and some feminine smell. He laughed, shaking his head, when he thought he couldn't laugh anymore, Eros walked right over to him.

"Interesting costume you have there." Eros smiles, as he points at the other's head. "It would have gone better with a bow on your head or something like that...Just a friendly suggestions." The boy chortle and bit into the pumpkin pastries before he offended Hemi, for laughing too much.

Hemi knew people were laughing at him but he wasn't phrased, after all a boy who dresses like a girl has to have some nerve. He chuckled as another boy approached him recommending outfit improvements. "I thought that might be too scary. I don't want to make the actual girls cry!"

"I'm Hemi by the way but you can call me Hema just for tonight."

Eros laughed again, shaking his head. "How will you make them cry? I don't get it." The boy question Hemi. Eros finished off his pastries, greeting the male formally with a nod. "Eros, we've got a few classes together. But I remember you more in our flying lessons." Eros said as he move to pour himself some butterbeer in small goblin. "The professors really do like you, huh?" Eros said with a grin.

Hemi pulled a funny expression at the mention of Flying Class, that was his least favourite of all the classes because he wasn't any good at it. "Oh yeah I think I must be Cliffetons favourite." He replied sarcastically. "A Slytherin girl and I once played a prank on Cliffeton and it made him pretty angry!" Hemi added.

Hemi played with the rim of his skirt, it was strange to be casually chatting with a boy he hardly knew while dressed as a girl. He followed suit and poured a glass of pumpkin juice.He sipped before speaking again, "What's your Halloween outfit supposed to be?"

"Really? That's bold." Eros set his goblin down, his spiderman fail to be recognizable to Hemi, in case he didn't blame him at all. He only knew of Miles Morales because of the muggel boy who lived next door to him back home, a marvel and dc fanatic. He would go on about the heroes in comics and Eros used to just sit there and listen. "I really wanna try out for quidditch next year, so I'm staying on his good side!" Eros looked down at his costume again. "Spiderman? He's a superhero with spider powers? Web shoots out from his wrist, someone said I looked kinda like him? I don't see it.."Eros grins, dimple showed in displayed, he still had enough laughter in him, and can't help notice Hemi was acting like a shy girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back