Drop out and Picked up

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Raziel descended the steps of durmstrange with a young man. Raziel had been called away from work to attended an important meeting at the school. Raziel had knew the boy motherr and vowed that if anything they needed he would help. What he did not know was that they made him the boys legal gaurdian at there death. Raziel now had a foster son on his hands and they had much to talk about.
but now was not the time.

"Hold on to me we are going to head back to New Zealand to my Family home."Raziel said as he turned to face the boy.

Link followed Raziel, who was know to be his legal guardian. He had no choice but to follow him, watching his every step. He took of hold of the man, waiting for them to be transformed back to New Zealand. He will have to write to Kiera with the new address he will now have.

Raziel held the boy and they turned on the spot

~~~~~New Zealand~~~~~~

Raziel had arrived on the doorstep of the Black family Manison. The house was home to Raziel and his brothers. They all lived here and came and went as they were allowed. There home was a Massive mansion that looked out over a private lake. There was plenty of rooms for guest and future blacks. Raziel would put Link in one of those rooms but first they needed to talk.

Raziel headed to the living room that sat among a Collection of spellbooks that the Family had acquired over the years. Raziel pulled up a chair for him and Link. He also orded the house elf to bring a few sodas. Raziel then shook out of his traveling cloak and sat across from the chair that was for Link.

"Please sit we have much to talk about and there will be some rules set down since you are now my responsibility.

Once the have appeared were they was going, Link let go of the man name Raziel. He looked over their home, it was his first he had ever seen such enormous house. He had some what of will be happening soon, and being a minor he had no choice but to follow. He follow the man inside, sitting were he asked him to sit. He was only cooperation for the time being, he had plans on getting out. Link was no home body, so he might take his chance of running away during the Summer. After a few minutes of silence he asked, "Explain what's going on?".

"I am now by law your legal gaurdian due to your mother and father name me gaurdian if any thing should happen to you. So you are now my responsibility until you graduate from school or come to the age of eighteen. You now have been expelled from Durmstrange and so here you are.

You will be staying here at my family home. This house is home to me and my brothers and you will respect this home and it occupants. You will be home schooled unless you choice to attended hogwarts, by my brother Sebastien. You may explore the house in its entirty on your own time as long as you stay out of rooms that are not yours. Curfew is at midnight on the weekends and eight on the weekdays. you will have chores and also an allowance so that you may have change to by stuff. All friends will go through me in order to come over."

Raziel spook in a matter of fact way. He hated to be so tough and in time he would be easier on the boy but what Link needed now was a authority figure to let him know how things truely were in the world.

"Do you understand the rules or have any question?"Raziel said simply as he sat back in his chair.

"Yes I do understand." Link said still sitting down."But I want to know what you know of my parents, you were made guardian right?" he asked still facing him without blinking his eyes.

"I know that they weere good people but that is all I will say about it for know if you do not mind for it is about time for us to discuss why you have been kicked out." Raziel said easing up a little.

Not the respond he was hoping for he grip tightly to his arms. "Oh well it was in accident." he mumble looking away from Raziel gaze."Can you show me to my room." link asked pushing away the subject.

"You may pick any room you like, also there is a nother boy who stays here and he goes y the name of Makato. Treat him with trespect and if he treats you any less tell me and we will certainly fix it" Raziel said letting the boy leave and explore the house.

"Yeah whatever " he mumbled under his breath taking his leave as far as away from him. He got up and went down a corridor looking into each room he pass by, "Lets see I will take this one." he said as he reached towards the end of the corridor throwing his duffle bag into the room, and walking in with a so what aittude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back