Dream Like Thoughts

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Imogen skipped into the gardens with a large smile on her face. She was very happy about what had gone on over the past few days. She let her hands brush against the flowers of the garden as she skipped past with a smile on her face. She continued to a large pond like area and sat down on the rim of a small fountain, She had a small flower in her hand and was slowly picking at the petals. She was staring up the clear blue sky, sighing to herself happily.

Kaede slowly made her way out of the castle. It was a beautiful day, and she decided that she should enjoy herself at least a little bit while she was still able to. Her footsteps brought her to the edge of the beautiful gardens. She hadn't been there in awhile, and for some reason something was telling her that was where she was supposed to be at the moment. Smiling, she walked down the path welcoming her into the vast beauty of the gardens.

Her mouth opened in awe as she saw all the beautiful flowers blooming. There were all types of flowers, and she didn't know where to look first.

Deciding that the only logical thing to do was relax and calm down, she took a deep breath. Sweet, sour, and bitter smells filled her lungs in a whirlwind of fragrances. Knowing that she had made the right decision, she started to wander down the path, lightly touching the flowers that had caught her eyes when she was walking by. Coming upon a rose, she gingerly traced her fingers over the sharp, deadly stem. Knowing that if she pushed harder, blood would sprout at her finger tips, she lightly lifted her hand away from the points. Her fingers landed upon the rose's soft petals, and she sighed at it's beauty. It's amazing that something so beautiful could bring so much dark pain. She thought to herself.

Leaving the rose behind, she continued down her path, not knowing where she was being led to. As almost if by fate, she saw her good friend Immy sitting by a fountain, with a look of glee painted across her face. Kaede watched as her friends hands pulled at the petals of a flower. It wasn't a violent, thrashing pull, but more of a tender, loving pull. Cocking her head, she couldn't imagine why Imogen would be doing something like that.

The only way to know is to ask she said. With that, she lightly sat next to Immy and cheerfully said, "I saw you over here and I thought you might like some company, do you mind?" Smiling brightly, she looked at her friend and waited for her to reply.

Imogen finished with the flower as someone came up to her. She recongised the voice and looked up to see her good friend Kaede. She nodded and though It was not necessary she moved up slightly. Immy smiled at her friend.

"Kaede, hi. Sit down." Immy said in a slightly dreamy voice. "How are you?"

Kaede smiled as Immy offered for her to sit down. Lightly landing on the seat, she grinned. "Hi! I've been good. I went home for a little bit over Christmas, but I didn't stay too long." It had been relatively quiet over the holidays, since her parents had decided not to come home. But, in that case, that was good for Kaede. She hadn't been too excited to go back home except for the fact that her sisters were there. "Other than that, I've just been lazying around, writing some music and stuff. What about you?"

Imogen nodded slowly and purposefully as Kaede spoke. Lazying around was the best thing to do. She herself hadn't much of that over the holiday and she'd also had a pretty eventful few days since getting back to hogwarts. Things just seemed to be happening. Of course it was all for the good. She was happy and things were settling down. Imogen smiled at Kaede, realising that she was in the same house as him.

"I'm good. Very good" Immy said, with a smile. "Things are good. I've had a good few days."

Kaede smiled brightly as Immy kept saying things were good. She was almost in like a dreamy state, which made Kaede think that something must have happened. Maybe even with a boy perhaps. Her eyes sparkled as she started to get all girly, which wasn't something Kaede usually did. Immy's happiness was just contagious, or at least Kaede thought, for it felt like Kaede was starting to gleam in pure joy.

"It seems something has happened," Kaede said cheerfully. "Do you mind if I ask what?" A smile was set on her lips as her cheeks became painted with a light rosy pink color, but not of embarrassment.

Imogen shook her head, she didn't mind being asked. They weren't at this point official but Imogen was just waiting to see him again and then she knew that they would be. And she liked the person very much and hadn't told anyone. Immy smiled at Kaede brightly. She wanted to tell her friend and so with a little breath Imogen finally spoke.

"I like this boy, and this boy likes me" Imogen said smiling and giving no more away.

Kaede smiled at Immy's response. It was a cunning way to not give too much away, and it sparked her interest. It made Kaede happy to know that Immy had found someone. She thought that Immy deserved someone because of her kindness. Even though everyone deserved somebody, she thought Immy deserved the best.

"Really?" She said, her voice getting all bubbly. Bringing her hands up to her face she place a hand on her cheeks and squealed. "That's so awesome! Ahh! It's just making me feel all girly. I'm really really happy for you!" Kaede tried to calm herself down, but she just couldn't. She was extremely excited for her friend.

Immy couldn't help but giggle excitedly. She was smiling brightly and was loving her friend's response, less is more. Immy was also very pleased about the fact he liked her. She'd always felt something for him when they had first met, but she had been unsure of it and unsure if he had felt the same way as her. After a few arguements and then a final realisation of the feelings. It felt almost like a film, but would it be happily ever after. She was only 11 and she had a whole life ahead of her but at this point in time, Imogen was very pleased with everything.

"Me too. He's also one of my best friends which makes it so much more awesome." Imogen said happily. "Have any of the boys caught your eye?" Immy asked with a smile.

Kaede nodded her head enthusiastically when Immy described a little about the "boy" she was seeing. It made Kaede truly delighted to see her friend so happy.

Suddenly Immy asked if any other boys had caught her interest, which caused Kaede to spin off track. She wasn't expecting a question like that, but she hadn't really thought about it. There was someone that she liked, but she didn't know if it was more than a friend or just as a friend. Deciding that Immy was a good friend, and would never tell anyone, she started to talk about it. "Well there is a student here that I was childhood friends with, but we havn't spoken much since the school year started, which is kind of sad. We always had so much fun together. But I don't know if I liked him like the way you like the boy we've been talking about. I also have a very very good friend who I really like, and he's also one of my best friends. I trust him a lot, and we get along really well." Pausing for a moment, Kaede thought about her friend, and wondered how he felt about her. "I don't know how I feel about him yet, but when I'm around him I'm always happy, or if I'm not, he brings me out of it." Kaede smiled, her cheeks turning a rosy pink as she thought about what she had just said.

Imogen nodded, smiling brightly at Kaede. She nodded along with what she said and thought it very cute. She smiled at Kaede. Beginning to wonder who this boy might be. He was a lucky boy to have a close friend like Kaede. Immy really valued Kaede's friendship. Imogen's mind drifted back to Teddy. He was a very good friend, he'd been a friend before anything. They'd become friends in the oddest of circumstances. She'd had daisies on her head.

"Well, if you don't see him often, maybe you should try to. It's hard to keep friendships going from outside school to school but he's seems cool." Imogen said smiling. "You should try to see him. Seeing old friends is always fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back