Drawing the so called lake

Ashley Dallamoor

Wand
Yellowheart and Satinwood mix wand with essence of pixie dust 10"
Luke was having a stroll along the lake, it was very beautiful but he did not want to say that out loud. He was in his blue jeans and his favorite red shirt with his white skivvy underneath. He noticed an older girl sitting at a tree and drawing, Luke was intrigued so he strolled over there along the nice green grass. "What you drawing there?" Luke was intrested in what she was drawing, even though he did not particularly like sociallising.

Ashley was shading the drawing when someone spoke, she accidentally shaded the part that doesn't needed to be shaded. Ashley looked up, it was younger boy, she smiled. "Its just the lake." Ashley answered the boy. "Want to sit with me?" She asked politely being a kind older sister to everyone.

Luke smiled as he the older girl told him what she was drawing, it was the lake. She then asked if he wanted to sit down with him as he smiled, happy that he didn't do anything to upset him. He accepted her invitation as he turned around and sat against the tree trunk and looked over at her drawing, it looked as if she accidently shaded a part. He pointed where it was "Did I make you do that?" He pondered that thought before going on, "My name is Luke, what's yours?" Luke waited for her response.

The Boy sat beside her looking at her drawing, then the boy ask if he make her do that. Ashley smiled at the boy, "You just scared me and i accidentally shaded a part that doesn't needed." she then looked back at her drawing and tried to erase the shaded part. The boy introduce himself as Luke, "I'm Ashley or Ash for short, or Marie if you want." The first time she said her middle name to a stranger but his no longer a strange to her. "Are you into drawing too?" She asked Luke.

The girl introducted herself as Ashley, Luke thought to himself that that is a nice name and then she asked him if he liked drawing. He loved drawing but he was no good at it at the same time. "Yeah I love drawing, I just can't really do it" Luke started to chuckle to himself at the line, it was funny ever to him.

[Excuse the late response]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back