Draging James

James grinned and seen a water fountain out the corner of his eye. He ran over to it quickly and shouted Hoshi over. When she came over James splashed her then ran down the street again. " Sorry didnt mean to get you wet." He shouted as he ran. James sat at a wall thinking that Hoshi was far away.

Hioshi had chased after James then whiped her face when he splashed her with the water. Hoshi saw that he had ducked behind a wall but got another idea. She made her way to the other side of the wall and jumoped James from behind.

Hoshi laughed. "I can see though a face full of water." She said laughing with a large smile.

Hoshi nodded. "It around here some where." She said walking back out into the street. She smiled to herself. Hoshi had thought that the fun she could have went away when she left Tohoru in Tokyo.

"This way I think." Hoshi said heading down the street again. She waited a bit for James to catch up.

James caught up with Hoshi then asked. " So, what are you wanting out here anyway?" He was curious of what she wanted, James knew it was something to prank people with but hadnt been here before. He also wondered what they would sell.

Hoshi laughed. "I saw thies funny toys that I wanted to see work. The sign say that they fight each other when they see each other. And there are dung bombs and fake wands there I saw them." She said looking around in the street.

Hoshi looked around while thinking. "Hey I have muggle sling shot wanna see if we can hit people with the dung bombs?" She asked suddenly getting the idea.

" Yep, can we make Amarante at the top of the list?" James asked with a grin, he had met her a few times and didnt really like here.

Hoshi smiled so wide again she looked a bit like a cartoon. "Yeah that can make up for not shoving a foot in her." She said laughing.

Hoshi took James' arm again and started to run towards the Wizard Wheezes.

James ran with Hoshi to the shop.

((If you know where the shop is you can post because i dont have a clue where it is. :p ))

((Last shop, I already made the bored.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back