Draging James

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi nearly dragged James out of the ice cream parlor with the thought of jokes and prak items in her head but then remembered that Haruhi had cut off her allowance for the month for messing with her hair care stuff. She looked back for James pouting slightly.

James was dragged out of the ice cream parlor by Hoshi because she seen a joke shop." Can i have my arm back please." James said grinning. He then noticed Hoshi was pouting." Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Haruhi cut me off I don't have any galleons to buy anything with." Hoshi said. Hoshi bit her lip thinking about what to do then let go of James. "Sorry got exsighted." She said then gave him her catoonish grin.

Hoshi waived the offer off. "No, you won't get it back till next month that no good." She said thinking again. She passed her fingers though her blue hair, messing it up a bit more.

" I dont mind honestly." James said. He would make her take it in the end even if she didnt want to. If James needed any more money then he would ask his dad for some.

Hoshi looked at him making her eyes go as large as they could. It was a trick she often used with Haruhi to get her way. "But James I mind. It will be in my mind all the time and you don't want that do you?" She said looking really sad.

Hoshi, not able to keep it up for long, put her hands on her hips and said. "I would like to see you try." with a large daring grin. She put on an I dare you face that would make most people angry.

Hoshi swayed a bit then pushed James back lightly as well stepping forward a bit. "Weakling." She said with a joking smile on her face.

Hoshi tried to twist her hands out of his grip while shaking her head. Hoshi had bowed her head so that the stray hairs in her hair style would tickle James' nose. She probobly wouldn't have needed to because Hoshi stood at a steller 4"9'. Short compared to some of the girls she had seen. "You will be letting me go soon." Hoshi said with laughter in her voice.

James felt Hoshi's hair tickle him but still held her hands. " Who said that i will be?" He asked grinning. He loosened his grip a little so he didnt hurt Hoshi.

Hoshi wanted to much to show James the flip move that had been tough to her before leaving Tokyo but she was a was afraid of hurting him. "I did and you know I have moves." She said moving her hips in a sassy way to show she meant business.

Hoshi pouted and continued to try and get out of James' grip. "Why not, why not, why not?!" She asked still struggling.

When Hoshi pouted James said. " Ok. I will let go." He let go and felt the warmth leave but didnt say anything.

Hoshi smiled wide in triumph. "Yeah! I win!" She said. Hoshi also felt something stop but she thought it was just adrenalin and a slight stomach ache from laughing so hard. "Bet you can't catch me!" She said making a move to smack James around the head lightly then took off down the street.

" Hey, you got a head start." James called after her and chased her down the street. He seen her just ahead of him and started running faster.

Hoshi saw that James was beating her so she jumped onto a table that had a display of owls there the jumped in front of James. "No, no your not beating me!" She said laughing. The owls had gotten all stirred up so she called back "Sorry!"

Hoshi twisted in James' arms and smiled her big cartoony smile. "I like you too. Your the coolest friend I've eva had. Aside from Tohoru." She said giving James a big hug.

James hugged Hoshi back smiling then said. " So, thats us even. You tossed a napkin at me, i tossed it back. You ran i chased you." He was joking but couldnt help grinning.

Hoshi shook her head. "Aww you no fun I want to play." She said with a wicked grin on her face. "But Ok we even." She said with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back