- Messages
- 2,634
- OOC First Name
- Alexis.
- Wand
- Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Hi I was wondering how I get fonts onto GIMP so I can make a banner or whatever.. If you could go step by step I would appreciate it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


But I'm guessing you found it already?
How do I put it into the font folder?Leighton Marsters said:put the extracted file in you fonts folder, you font should appear everywhere there is a option to have font,
not just GIMP![]()
Or you can right click the font and it might have an option to install.XP and C&P isn't working. I have to copy to and I can't find the Fonts Folder in any of my sections.Patricia Rogers said:Do you have XP or Vista?
Windows\Fonts ) into the search bar and click next or extract at the bottom of the screen.
I just have to install it into some other document place then copy it into the font folder! Thanks sooooooooooo much everyone 