Down time

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It was her day off at Ollivander's and Zazuka had no school work to do. She desided to take a brake from everything she was doing and just walk the streets of Brightstone for a while. She was kind of hoping Andrew would find her and they would have an impromtu date but really if anyone crossed her path it would be great. She was dressed in lavender today as if seemed to be her favoret color for the moment.

Zazuka was also getting braver because while the top was solid it became mesh netting as it went down. She had thought it bit to daring for her but it was something that she wanted to ware. Her thoughts took her random places was she walked. Her eyes to the sky. It really was not a good way to walk because the streets seemed filled to the brim with people. Zazuka did a pretty good job of avoiding everyone until she felt herself run into something hard and possably alive. Zazuka was sent backwards landing on her behind.

Jon was randomly scanning the street his deep dark bedroom eyes wonder around bored to the bones. It was his weekend off from school and he had decided to do a bit shopping and browsing around the familiar shop. It felt good to see quite a familiar faces, and even some new faces that were probably new to these parts. His friends at Drumstrang had asked him to stay, but he had refused the offer “I just need some time to myself” he had told one of them

They had teased him, saying he wasn’t the same anymore, but only to get pat on the back reassuring Jon there will be more weekends ahead. He must have been recalling back the memories, as he was still walking when he took a sharp turn at the end of street only to collide against someone much smaller than him. Bouncing back a bit, he shook his head a few times before looking up to see a girl who had fallen upon the ground. Quickly acting he stood next to her holding out a helping hand out to her “Sorry wasn’t looking” he admitted.

Zazuka took the hand without thinking and helped herself up. "It's alright I wasn't paying attention." She said strightening you her skirt. She fixed up her glasses then looked at the boy who she had practicly plowed over. He seemed handsome though he was dark skined. She had only ever seen lightly tan around the school. "Sorry for starting you seem familer somehow. Do you have a sibling up at the school?" She asked with a tilted head.

Zazuka wondered who he was. She prided her self on knowing everyone at Hogwarts by face. If the boy had escaped her then she would be imbressed. She smiled brightly hoping that she hadn't offended some how. Zazuka for once told her mind to shut up. It was getting a bit annoying the way it tended to off on it's own like that but then she realized that it was what ever her her dreamyness.

Jon watches as the girl stood up quickly holding his hand; he squeezed lightly upon her skin, letting go after a few seconds. He smiled warmly at her, as he began to speak “Yes I do have a sister that goes to the school, Maddiie is her name. Are you familiar with her?’ he asked as he stood back a few feet back, with both hands to side, his posture tall and stiff. He would be surprised if she hadn’t known Maddiie, the troubles his sister innocently gets into.

He still wonders why she was put into Hufflepuff with all that she gets into. She more like an energetic bug, when she was having a good day. Others days well yeah, he turned his gaze back towards the girl still haven’t properly introduce himself. “I’m Jon by the way, and you are?” he asked with a smooth tone of his voice staring back into the girl eyes.

Zazuka's black glittering eyes narrowed slightly from her wide smile yet she lookred back. She noticed that he held her for a moment too long but she didn't mind actually. "Maddiie... I've seen her around school and heard her name afew times but I've rarely ever talked to her. Guess I had better get my head out of my books from time to time." She said laughing softly. It was a shaky joke that only she would laugh at but still it was nice.

"Zazuka Bones. Zuka the ones who know me well and just Z to my closest friends but you can pick which ever you feel comftertable with." She said. She was bumped by someone coming in the oppocet dirction. Zazuka shook her head, making her dark curls wall over her shoulders. "Mind if we start walking? I'm afraid that we may get trampled if we just stand here." She said as she gracefuly avoided another person. She knew they wheren't meaning to be rude. She was rather hard to see sometimes.

He chuckle lightly at her comments about books. Books is were he had spent his child hood years growing up. Now it had lost its touch, since it was more demanding at school. And what boy really like being told what to do. He noted her name carefully, his mind making a picture note to her face, Zazuka.

He nodded agreeing to walk along with her since he really had nothing to do. All his homework assignments and school work had been done, for the following week. His brown optics gaze back towards the main street seeing as how it was really filling up rather fast. “I guess it’s getting rather busy today, so many first years…” he trailed off as he seen a few walked past them stating they would be heading towards the three broom stick. One of them being a muggel born asking another what a butter beer was..?

Zazuka laughed in a kind sort of way. "I reamamber when the wizarding world was that much of a mystery to me. Now I'm helping first year pick out thier first wands. Mr. Ollivander really is a great man for hireing me." She commented. She loved her job at the wand shop. It was hard and she spent more time cleaning than saling wands but she found it intresting to watch how diffrent wands reacted to diffrent people.

Zazuka was more alert of where she was going. There was little reason to space out now that she had someone to talk to. That and she didn't want her glasses to hit the floor even though she had found a charm to keep them together even if they did fall. "Somethings are still a mystery to me like how the Animation charm works. I mean I know how to work it, well in fact but still the mechanics behind it. I'm starting to think that it's a bit of the caster's life force being put inside the object." She stoped short of the next things she was about to say. She realized that her geekiness was showing. Not that it wasn't already. The faeries in her headband where flaping their wings at odd intervals because of one of her spells.

Jon gaze were set upon the ground now, both hands stuffed in his black hooded sweater, listening to Zazuka. He had always been a bit quite always letting other speak for him, it’s just the way he was. Only once in a while will he speak his mind, but he was a good listener. He had caught she was saying about magic, and animation charm, and realized she had stopped. “Well I’m still trying to get that myself.” He finally said putting a few inputs.

“At school they teach us very fast, at an intense paste. Than we go into the more...complex magic.” He glance side’s ways as more students passed by them with shopping bags and such. He was a bit of brainiest himself; he just wasn’t the one to get called out in school. Always in the back of the classroom scurrying away with his quill, trying to catch every word the Professor has spoken. “So I’m guessing your favorite subject Transfiguration?” he took a guess smiling politely at her.

Zazuka smiled. It wasn't often that she could speak without making people run in the other direction. Zazuka was smart but tended to lose people when she got too deep into her thoughts. Her brain had a habbet of connecting things that normally didn't go together she was just happy that it didn't do that this time. "Well yes. And Charms, and Potions and Herbology. Really I love all my classes. The one that I would say I take just for the insite would be Astronomy. It's fasenating really but it doesn't hold any real world applications other than knowing when to harvest Lacewings or something like that." She said looking up at the sky.

Zazuka realized that she was talking an awful lot and not letting Jon say anything at all. "What's your favoret subject?" She asked with a slightly imberessed smile on her face. She was trying to work on not talking to much. It was funny to her. When she first got to Hogwarts she could barly fit two words together without stuttering and was painfuly shy. Now she had problems shuting up when nessery.

“My favorite subject…. I would have to say DADA” he replied as his right hand shift into his pocket, his fingers lace on the hem of his pants. “I just feel more connected with the subject and all. “It fascinates me, in way that it doesn’t with others.” He looked back up the main street now; some of students were departing from the crowded street. He had lost time of the hour, so he glance in one of the shop guessing it was passed noon.

He looked back at Zazuka “So do you play any sports?” he asked her trying to keep the conversation going. It’s been a while since he meet someone new; all his old friends are used to his quietness making it easier for him. It’s like meeting someone new you have to sort act like a detective, asking questions about the person, till you finally figure what they all about.

Zazuka shook her head. "If you count wizard's chess as a sport. I don't have ether the strigth or the stamina for sports. I'm too, well gentle for quiddictch really even though I don't bruse easyly anymore I can get stared down easyly so if the other seeker where to come at me I would let him pass." She said looking down. She didn't have the time for sports eather. Zazuka was taking four elctives ontop of her classes, researching everything she could about the warewolf curse, trying to make time for her friends and still keep up with her boyfriend. Zazuka knew that eventually she would strech herself too thin but until then she would deal with everything.

Zazuka looked Jon up and down. "You look like you would be into sports. Do you play?" She asked with a bright smile. She wanted to know more about him. She was the sibling of one of students up at the school so she was happy to meet him. Zazuka was happy to meet anyone really. The only person she would turn away from would be a Drumstrang student. After what happened to Andy there she condemed the school and everyone in it.

((Oh I must have miised that :O))

"No I don't play any sports, I do look like it but I don't. Maddiie the only that has attempted to play quidditch. Not even my brother Jacob would play that sport, but yeah she the only one," he said thinking if even his father played any sports. It's true all of the men in the family were slim built, as we grow older he smirked thinking back when he was younger.

But yet, he never had a girlfriend. Of course plenty of friends that were girls, even meeting Daniel he had though she would have been his first girlfriend. But he didn't much worried about that, he still was asked out he just didn't felt the need to have one after what has happen last year. His father never told them details, he just left it blank possibley waiting for us to mature more, before we figured it out.

Zazuka was a bit shocked. She could usually pinpoint things like that. Then again there is only so much one could tell about a person by looking. "Well we all have out thing. You have a brother? I have two of them. I think it's because of them I'm so gentle in the first place." She said laughing a bit as if it here a joke. It was true though. Anything she did would make her brothers call her names or chace her around with stones or just try to drownd her in the lake. She didn't miss them at all but she did think about Micheal and Gabriel sometimes.

Zazuka loved Andrew but he seemed a bit distent lately. She was starting to worry that he may have eyes for Kristy again. She would be devestated if what happened at the Yule Ball the year before would happen again but in reverse. Zazuka shook her head. She couldn't think like that. Things like this lead to jelosey and jelosey lead to sadness. She didn't want to spread sadness.

((Missed that she had a boyfriend?))

((No what happen to Andy!!))

"I have younger brother by one year Jacob. He a bit more laid back than me always getting into trouble. Than you have Maddiie, who know's how she feeling sometime." he chuckles at his sister ups and down moods. "Than we had an older brother name Damion." his eye shift back to the ground thinking about him at the moment. He so much resemble his brother alot, it kills him sometimes just to look at his own refelection. "I only have memory's of how he looks, i was younger when he passed away.

Another story he wasn't sure if it was true or not. It seem like his family always kept something from each other, and he had always thought they were good sorts of them. Things rapidly change when you grow older, the world around you never the same anymore. But it didn't take him more time to really notice. " Jacob and I we go to Drumstrang, just to keep us apart, just in case if something happens." he shrugs

((Andy's Letters should explaine everything. Andy's letters one more))

Zazuka froze then looked away. "You go to Drumstrang? What year?" She said looking way. She could deal with him if he where a third year or a fifth year. Fourth year Drumstrang would mean that he would have been there. That he would have seen how Andy was treated in class, that he would have been there when Andy was used as the show and tell piece in Dark Arts class. And that he did nothing to help. None of them did. When she needed a friend only Harrison held out a hand and he was picked on for that from what she heard. Zazuka let her dark hair fall over the side of her face so that Jon wouldn't see why she was asking. She knew that the rage could be seen in her usually seren eyes.

"Yes I go to Drumstrang, I'm a four year now" he said looking rather confused at her action. He tilted his head to the side "Are you alright Zazuka, is something the matter?" he asked as he step to the side to let the other go by him.

((That would explain alot, I sure missed alot))

Zazuka's hands turned into fists. "You saw her and did nothing none of you did. Andy was just a side show freak to all of you!" She said still looking down. She couldn't look at Jon now. He seemed to nice. Maybe it was just a Drumstrang trick. "You and all at Drumstrang will burn for what was done to Andromeda Fiorelli." She said her voice cold now. Zazuka was the nicest person in the world but even she had her limits. All the dreamyness that was usally around her faided into nothing.

"What?" Jon looked dumbfounded for a sec still confused at why she was acting this way. "Who is Andromena?, I don't even know her" he started to explain himself. He stepped back a bit, not wanting for her to start swinging like mad aiming towards his face, than he would have to try and calm her down before he had to explain all the bruises she would have left behind.

Zazuka was not a strong girl phisicly speacking. She barly had any mass to her yet she was 5"2'. She could not fight the normal way but she was fast with a wand. She knew a fair bit of jinxes from her days when she got Mike back for braking up with Ellie when she was in an emotional state. "Forgot her already. How black can your heart be to forget the one that was in so much pain while at your school." She said reached into bag. In a moment she had her wand pointing at his thoat. "Prove me wrong." She said finally. There was a red speck in the endless black of her eyes. Thouse who knew would say that it was Mars as it could be seen from earth.

((Lets put my rp fighting skills to a test cracks his knuckles))

Standing at a four feet away, he quickly reacted by the pointing of her wand. With a quick fluid movements of his right hand, he reached up and out of his left pocket as his right hand withdraws back instantly as he points his wands out casting a simply spell of “Accio wand” as it quickly flies out of her hand into his left hand. As he stands still pointing his wand at her.

“Now you listen here, I don’t know what your talking about, I haven’t even been in school for the last past year. I don’t know what happen to your friend, and I’m sorry it happen to her.” He said in a calm tone. “But you don’t just go attacking without asking question and assuming me of wrong doing.” He quickly dash leftward , and starts walking away only two stop a few feet away letting her wand drop on the side of street.

“If this is how you treat others, than I rather not know you at all.” He shot her back a cold look before disappearing and shrugging his shoulders.

Zazuka crossed her arms. If that's how she treated others? She treated others just fine. It was just the Drumstrang students that didn't know how to treat a person. Yes a person that was slightly modified by the warewolf curse but still a fellow human being. She picked up her wand and bit her lip. He hadn't been there. He hadn't mentioned anything about traveling. Zazuka shook her head. She wasn't going to feel sorry this time. She constenly questioned her own actions and wheather or not she was doing the right thing. Not this time. She watched him leave but the hard look on her face was faiding. She walked herself back up to the school, quickly forgetting she ever met him. She didn't have time for Drumstang students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back