Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Chestnut Wand 14" Sturdy with Boomslang Venom
ozQuIWzClcaVq.gif

Scarlet Frost
So I really want to get back into roleplaying with a lot more people, and I have two characters I want to do this with, one of course if Daughter of my Main Scarlet Frost, Gryffindor Beater, First year Gryffindor. She is adventurous, and slightly Dangerous just like her mother was, but she has her own flaws.
Soon I want her to go through a tough time finding out that her Father Figure (ex-Professor, ex-Quidditch Professional, ex-living) has been killed, so that is two Fathers who have left her permanently (and by this I mean her actual father has amnesia and doesn't even know she exists and Icarus is dead so there is no way they're coming back into her life) I would really like for someone to be there for her when she goes through this.
I'd also love for her to have some Quidditch Friends to RP with plus some regular friends to go explore with, maybe a Boyfriend? Although the Boyfriend may have to be slightly more into the relationship than she is (Clearly she's in a relationship with her Broom... that sounds so wrong) Even if anyone just wants to be friends with her to have a chance of meeting her Mother, I'm down.
I'm open to any other ideas anyone may have however!
Send me a PM on Professor Kida Frost or Scarlet Frost if you're interested

NEXT UP

R2HP9IA1JsX9m.gif
Cole Ignatius
Cole is my Second year Slytherin, Cole actually has a Twin sister he doesn't know about, Ivory who is in school as well. Cole is yes the Typical bad boy, his family is very cautious about what they do, the reason he doesn't know about his Twin sister is because a family member convinced his parents that Twins were a terrible omen and to kill one, but of course the family member which volunteered to dispose of the girl for them couldn't do it and gave her away instead who instead got brought up with light magic.
Pretty much open for anything and everything with Cole, if you want to do something Cole is down (unless it's a study group)
Send me a PM on Professor Kida Frost or Scarlet Frost if you're interested

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back