Double trouble

Thomas stormed out of the Three Broomsticks, he told himselve to be calm, Aiden wasn't going to hurt Joce, he couldn't. But that still didn't hide fact that Aiden was angry, it would be best for everyone to be out of his way. So many thoughts were going around in Thomas' mind he didn't even have time to think about the person that looked like him.

Thomas searched each and every alleyway as he neared the end of town, so far he was having no luck. Then not so far away Thomas heard shouting, in German? That has to be Aiden. he thought to himself. He broke out on a run to the shouting, he knew he was on the right track when he heard Joce's voice.

Thomas turned the corner and made his way down the alleyway and saw three people, he made his way down, "Joce." he called out, a few feet from where the people were standing.

"Joce." The brunette's neck snapped towards the person that had said her name. Almost immediately she inhaled and exhaled gently, affection clearly in the sigh. She smiled gently as she scanned Thomas' face before remembering whose company she was in. Joceline glanced over to Ivan softly before looking back at Thomas. "Tommy come on over," she called out as her doe eyes sparkled with joy as she looked at her best friend.

Joceline took Ivan's hand in hers absentmindedly, feeling no real affection for him. As Thomas reached the triplet she said, "This is Ivan Petrov." She glanced over to her brother with a cold glare and muttered through gritted teeth, "And that's Aiden." The Slytherin knew that the Ravenclaw would know exactly who Aiden was, if their similarities in appearance weren't enough then the anger and loathing was a clear tell-tale sign.

Thomas made his way over to the three people, not sure what he was really doing here, Joce was clearly fine, he just over reacted too much, what came over him? Thomas looked at the two boys that Joce introduced him too, the first boy looked strangly familiar, but the name didn't ring a bell. Then there was Aiden, the name definately rang a bell and it was clear to see that he and Joce were related.

But he didn't care about the two other boys, but Ivan was still bugging him, there was something about him. He turned to Joce, "Arisa told me you were down here, are you alright?" he asked, noticing just how close Ivan and Joce actually were, was there something she hadn't told him.

"Arisa told me you were down here, are you alright?" Joceline rolled her eyes at Arisa. She either thought that Ivan was Thomas or had heard her small argument with Aiden and was just a tad over protective. "Yes, I'm fine. Just here with your doppleganger," she laughed. A wide grin formed on her lips as she looked back at Ivan, she did feel badly for him however. He probably thought that he was just going to enjoy the day and flirt with a few Hogwarts girls when she had come along, then Aiden and now Thomas.

Joceline glanced back at her best friend and smiled at him. "So why did you come rushing over?" she asked with slight curiousity while thinking harshly, Shouldn't you be with that tr@mp Autumn?

Thomas looked at the boy again when Joce mentioned she was here with his doppelganger. "Oh yeah, I've heard." he said, his voice unsure about what to make with the whole situation, but attempted a laugh at his words, knowing the whole thing was just a silly mix up by a few people. "I had to see my doppelganger for myself. Arisa near jump down my throat, she thought I was cheating on Autumn with you." he said, shaking his head.

Joceline rolled her eyes as Thomas mentioned Autumn and thought, Is that so wrong? Jealousy plagued her for a long second, before she took a side ways glance at the boy beside her. She smiled at him, but said nothing. "Arisa is the last person to say anything about cheating," she responded bluntly, looking at Thomas with a challenging expression, daring him to snap back at her. She was being nice currently, and was trying not to leave from confusion and overwhelmingness. "So.. what do you want?" she asked, in a tone harsher then she had originally expected to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back