Double trouble

Ivan Petrov

Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Ivan made his way down the streets of Brightstone, it was a strange place, completely different to back home, he had yet to determine if it was a good difference or a bad difference. He took in the sights as he made his way down to the spot where he and Aiden had decided to meet up. Aiden had some business to take care of so Ivan was free to do whatever he wished.

Mmm I wonder what the girls from Hogwarts are like? He mused to himself as he looked a few girls walked past him, Not bad he answered himself. After a few minutes of walking he decided to stop and take in the views some more, he had plenty of time before Aiden was due back. He leaned against a random wall, the perfect place for some sight seeing.

Brightstone was finally open, so Joceline wanted to take hold of this freedom that the students had and get out of the castle. She was so tired of magic right now. She changed into a pink tank and a pair of jean shorts, that were perhaps a little bit too short. Her hair had been curled for classes that morning, so doing her hair was no worry. She slipped on a pair of flip flops and began walking out of the castle.

As the Slytherin girl walked there were couples everywhere, and suddenly a thought, one that wasn't rashional, popped into her head. Next time you see him, kiss him! This voice rang in her ears, and she smiled slyly, not realizing how foolish this could be because of sleep deprivation. She nodded to herself, and that was that. Next time she saw Thomas Smith she would do what she had been longing to for a long time. Who cared what Autumn thought? Joce certainly didn't. If Thomas got mad at her so be it, they were already fighting, this would only up the anti, show him how passionate she was about her feelings to him. Perhaps he would see what she saw in Gwin all along, that she was a no good ****.

When Joceline was in Brightstone she began heading towards a more secluded area, to avoid all those love struck idiots that she hated with every bone in her body. As she walked she spotted someone that looked quite familiar leaning against a wall. Her heart began beating eratically, and she thought, How opportunistic. With that, she began walking towards him gracefully, not realizing the difference in aura that this dark haired boy had then the one she had really been seeking.

When Joce reached Thomas, she didn't say anything, she only placed a pale hand on the nape of his neck and leaned in to kiss the boy. She was putting her heart on the line, and was hoping that the Ravenclaw would put his on as well. As their lips met, the brunette's mind dizzied to a point where she would seem unintelligent if someone started to converse her right after this, and her hand that was not on Thomas' neck rested gently on his chest. This was her first kiss and it was with her long time love Thomas Smith.

Boring, boring, boring Ivan thought to himself as he watched couple after couple walk by him. There was hardly any single girls, or girls on their own, he wasn't fussy. He checked the time, Aiden would be back soon, maybe he could go back to Durmstrang sooner than planned, there was nothing here, at least back home he had girls falling all over him, he had his choice of girls.

After a few minutes of waiting he was about to go walk around a bit more, maybe staying in one place was his problem, not seeing a lot of the Village. As he was about to walk away he was pushed back against the wall with the force of some girl's lips, her hands keeping him in place. It was nice, completely unexpected, but still nice, maybe Aiden was right about here he thought as he brought one hand up to her cheek and another around her waist, pulling her closer. Who is this girl? he wondered as he went deeper and deeper into the kiss, but he didn't really care, he was too into the kiss to even care who it was.

Joceline couldn't help but smile into the kiss as she felt Thomas' arm wrap around her petite waist. This kiss seemed to last for hours, days even, before Joceline had to pull away to catch her breath. With laboured breathing did she say, "See Thomas." By her words she had meant that they had a connection, the she was right and that he should immediately break up with Autumn. She gently kissed Tommy's chin before giving him an extremely wide smile.

Joceline gently caressed his cheek with her thumb as her big blue eyes, that were twin to Aiden's, Gaspard's and Giselle's, looked into her best friend's brown eyes. She smiled softly at him before leaning in again and kissing the bridge of his nose affectionately.

Ivan was thoroughly enjoying the kiss, it wasn't like one he had experienced in a long time, if he ever received anything that could measure up to this. He felt the girl break away, air was such a silly thing when it came to matters like this. He finally looked down to see who this mystery girl really was.

Thomas? who was this girl, well whoever she was, she had the wrong person, oh how her face was going to be red when she found out that he wasn't this Thomas person, but that could wait until after a few more kisses, may aswell make the most of it he thought to himself.

Well Ivan certainly didn't know the girl, he wasn't expecting to know her anyway, how was he to know the girls from Hogwarts. But then he caught a proper glimpse of her face, as she looked into those blue eyes his heart began to race. He knew those eyes, the face, everything looked all too familiar, "Joceline?" he asked in a whisper, hoping he was wrong.

"Joceline?"
Joceline nodded her head slowly, not realizing this was a question to see who she was, for some reason she thought Thomas was going to ask her a question. "Yes Tommy?" she said, curious to what he was going to ask her. As the Slytherin waited for the Ravenclaw's question she sighed peacefully, not really noticing much of anything currently. Her doe eyes were looking into Thomas' and only that. Her heart was beating so quickly she was sure that Thomas could feel it as well, they were after all very close together. Seeing a stray curl through the corner of her eye, Joce took a hand off of Thomas' chest and placed it neatly with the others, before putting her slender hand back over his heart.

As Ivan awaited the girls answer his heartbeat began to speed up a bit, as was her's. Why is she nervous? He wondered to himself, he was the one that might have just kissed his best friends younger sister. No matter how beautiful she was there was rules against this sort of thing, the main one being, don't do it! The outcome could never be good, could it?

"Yes Tommy?"

Ah who is this Tommy person? he asked himself, angry, he felt like he was missing something. That was the second person to mistake him for Tommy he didn't have a twin, that he knew off, so what on Earth was going on. But that didn't matter, the face was he had in fact just kissed his best friends younger sister, what was he going to do now? He looked down at her as she fixed her hair and leaned in closer to him again. "Who is Thomas? he asked finally.

"Who is Thomas?"

Joceline's eye brows arched curiously at this question. Was this some sort of joke? Was he pretending amnesia so she would leave him and Autumn alone? "What are you talking about? You are. Thomas Smith, remember?" she asked, but didn't pull away completely yet, because she felt a little comfortable in his arms. "Second Year Ravenclaw? You helped me get away from Aiden's friends at two in the morning, I fell for you when you were dating Gwin and we've been either fighting or ignoring each other since then," she said, trying her hardest to refresh this boy's memory.

Joceline pulled away softly and placed her hand over her bottom lip, with slight disgust for Thomas. She would have thought that he would be man enough to be honest with her. No, he would have. "You're.. not Thomas are you?" she asked slowly, as she reached out and placed her hand on the boy's cheek curiously. The Slytherin looked deep into the boy's eyes and her mouth dropped in shock. This was not Thomas Smith!

Ivan listened to Joceline, she seemed pretty sure that he was this Thomas Smith person, which he certainly was not. What on Earth was she rambling on about, getting away from Aiden's friend, dating Gwin, fighting? None of this was making any sense whatsoever, at least not to him.

He watched Joceline, it was clear to see she was as confused as he was, if that was even possible. Ivan felt truly sorry for her, despite what Aiden had told him about her. She seemed to love this Thomas person and she had mistaken him to be Thomas. He grabbed her hand that was now claiming his cheek, and began to lower it as he slowly shook his head, "No Joceline, I'm not Thomas." he said, his voice full of true sorrow.

Joceline's heart sunk as this boy confirmed what she already knew. She looked down at her feet with sorrow in her doe eyes. She inhaled and exhaled as she regained compossure. "You're identicle to him," she sighed, gaving the boy a soft smile. "Wait.. how did you know my name? I don't know anyone that live in the magical world," she asked with a stumped expression on her stunning features. "Why did you let a complete stranger kiss you..?" she asked, trailing off to ask the boy his name, he knew hers, which was worrisome, so she thought it was only best to know the name of a boy she had just kissed with more passion then she had ever expressed in such a way.

Ivan looked at the girl, hoping she wouldn't pass out on him, she was breathing very heavily. He couldn't believe that he was actually feeling sorry for her, maybe it was because she was Aiden's younger sister, even though he despised her. He was extremely confused by what she had to say though, "Identical? Are you sure?" he asked, how could someone be identical to him, he was an only child, he didn't have a twin.

Ivan gave an awkward laugh, scratching the back of his head he said, "Oh yeah well, you are identical to your brother Aiden." he explained. Continuing his awkward laugh he said, "Well you kissed me first and you seemed pretty into it, didn't want to disappoint." he said with a tiny wink. Ivan heard the end of Joceline's question and realised that she didn't know his name, "Oh, I'm Ivan, Ivan Petrov." he said, holding out his hand.

"Identical? Are you sure?" Joceline nodded her head firmly and said, "I'm certain. It's like you're twins." When the boy mentioned her brother she made a look of pure distaste and muttered, "He's a disgusting cow and I hate having him as my half brother." Seeing the boy's wink Joce's cheek began to burn wildly. She couldn't help but giggle to herself as she said, "Well you didn't. Not to worry."

Joceline smiled as Ivan introduced himself. "Joceline Richarde, but you already knew that," she smiled as she gave Ivan her hand, not realizing that they were still in really close proximity of each other. "I take it you're the boy that's staying at the house this weekend," she said remembering that Giselle had written - or what a six year old considered writing - to her informing her that one of Aiden's friend's would be staying over this Brightstone Weekend. Of course Joce wouldn't be going back home this weekend because she had to return back to the Hogwarts castle before curfew.

"Well I assure you I don't have a twin, must be some sort of generic look." he said with a light shrug, even though he did look pretty much out of place at Drumstrang. Ivan saw the complete change in Joceline's facial expression, "Wow, OK." he said with a chuckle, "I see the feeling is mutual then." he said, seeing that Joceline pretty much described Aiden the way he described her. Ivan saw Joceline's cheek burn bright red, chuckling he said, "Why thank you. Nice to know my streak hasn't be ruined yet." adding another wink.

"Yes I suppose I did." he said, taking her hand. Taking one look into her blue eyes he dropped his head and gave her hand a light kiss. After lingering for a few seconds he lifted his head, forgetting to drop her hand. Ivan nodded his head, "Yes I suppose that would be me. Will you be joining us?" he asked her.

Joceline pressed her lips together and said, "I actually think I have a picture of the pair of us together on me. You can see for yourself." She reached into the pockets of her jean shorts and pulled out a folded picture. It was a muggle one, and she wasn't sure where the picture had been taken, but she had it. She unfolded it and looked down at Thomas' picture with love in her eyes. She smiled before handing it over to Ivan. "See. Isn't he.." Perfect. Adorable. Intelligent. Handsome... "A twin to you, Ivan?"

Joceline nodded her head and said sarcastically, "Oh yes. The Lorka's and I get along famously." Her thoughts of Aiden trailed off as she looked at Ivan, and she blushed once more. She probably wouldn't have acted this way around anyone that didn't look like an exact replica of Thomas, or someone that she hadn't just kissed deeply. "Take it you like your ladies?" she said with a small yet whimsical laugh.

Even though Joce knew this was probably all an act, she couldn't help but enjoy the attention and flirtation from Thomas' doppleganger. Her pulse sped up when Ivan kissed the top of her hand. She smiled at him, ignoring her flushed cheeks as her eyes looked deep into Ivan's. "I can't. I have to stay either in Brightstone or on the Hogwarts Grounds. We don't get very much liberty here," she said gently. She knew that if they were she would go into the muggle world and soak in all the normalcy she could before returning to the hell like school.

Ivan watched Joceline search herself for a picture of herself with this Thomas person, she must really like him if she carries a picture about with her he thought to himself. Once she found he took the picture in his, shaking, hand, he was for once nervous, but why? Surely he doesn't have a twin and this is just some huge misunderstanding. He looked down at the picture, it was definitely Joceline in the picture, his eyes slowly scanned to the body that was beside her, it wasn't possible, he looked exactly like him. Shoving the picture back into Joceline's hand Ivan looked away in pure disgust. "This...isn't possible." he stuttered.

Ivan laughed at the sarcasm in Joceline's voice. "Well the stories I've heard I can believe it." he said with a small laugh. A small smirk formed on Ivan's lips at Jocelines next question. "Well they like me, so I guess so." he said with a light shrug, trying not to sound too cocky.

He listened to her explain that she wouldn't be spending the weekend with them, "And I thought Drumstrang were strict." he commented with a laugh. "But that's a shame, it would have been nice to get to know you a bit better." he said.

"This...isn't possible." Joceline's eye brows rose at Ivan's response to it. Why was he so nervous, it wasn't like she was saying that they actually were twins. They just looked disturbingly alike. "Why so nervous Ivan?" she asked playfully, flashing him a pretty smile. She gently folded the picture up again and put it back in her pocket as she awaited his response.

"But that's a shame, it would have been nice to get to know you a bit better." Joceline bit her bottom lip curiously at this. Wondering if he had just said this because he was a player or if he had meant it because with everything aside she liked him as a person. "Maybe it's best we don't. I mean my pride is pretty sore after kissing you and all," she laughed into her free hand softly. She placed her hand back onto their laced hands softly, and without thinking as well.

Why am I so nervous? he asked himself, I know I don't have a twin, that's that! he reasoned with himself. "I don't know, it's just strange having someone out there who looks exactly like me." he said with a dismissive shake of his head, he didn't want to think about it.

Ivan listened to Joceline say how it would be best if they didn't get to know each other better. "Well that's a shame. How about if I," he broke of mid-sentence and leaned down, this time, kissing her on the lips, with not a much passion as the last time but still as enjoyable. Once he broke away his smirk returned to his lips, "kiss you instead?" he finished off his sentence.

Joceline was slightly surprised when Ivan leaned down to kiss her, but was all for it. So her eye lids slid over her blue eyes and she returned the kiss. As they broke apart she smirked as well and said, "Sure." She brought her face in close proximity of Ivan's and gently brushed her lips against his before kissing him slowly and softly, making the kiss into something a little deeper with each passing second.

Aiden had finished up with his personal business, and then made his way down to Brightstone to meet his friend Ivan Petrov. He got odd looks from Hogwarts students that recognized him but he ignored that, and continued on. When he arrived at the street he spotted Ivan have some girl in his arms and saw them begin to kiss.

It wasn't until they briefly broke apart that Aiden realized it was his sister Ivan was kissing. A spark of brotherlyness came through him, and he walked towards his best friend and sister. He grabbed Joceline's shoulder and pulled her back with all his strength, which made her stumble backwards. "Ivan. That's my sister," he snarled in German.

Ivan smirked when Joceline replied, sure and came in closer again and began kissing him again. He was starting to feel comfortable kissing Joceline, even though he know he shouldn't, if Aiden was to see him right now, he didn't want to think about what might happen. But right now he was too into the kiss to care.

He couldn't believe how deep the kiss was getting, normally he wouldn't care so much about someone but Joceline was different. After sometime he felt he pull away, he looked down at her but he a familiar voice. He looked around with shock on his face, "A..A...Aiden," he stuttered in German. "I know. Look I'm sorry." he rambled, not sure how to explain what happened, he didn't want to say she started it, knowing Aiden's temper, that could never lead to anything good.

"I know. Look I'm sorry."
Aiden looked down at Ivan, his blue eyes darkened threateningly. "Don't you touch her," he spat. He knew his younger friend all to well. He was a player and he had no problem with this back at Durmstrang but this was his little sister. It was weird for him to be protective over Joceline, however that was not in his mind currently.

Joceline looked at Aiden with pure shock on her face, before looking at Ivan curiously. Why was he taking this from Aiden? She grabbed her brother's arm back and pulled him back slightly before saying, "Shwine. Leave him alone." As she said this, her doe eyes darkened just as threateningly as Aiden, she hated her half brother so she would have no problem insulting him, while she knew that if Aiden and Ivan were close at all Aiden probably would, even with his explosive anger. She stood beside Ivan and looked up at him with a small grin. She knew and didn't care that Ivan was a bit of a player, in fact it was probably best that he was because they wouldn't see each other again, or it wasn't likely that they would. Although, Joce wouldn't mind getting to know Ivan better, he seemed like someone she could have fun with.

Ivan saw the look in Aiden's eyes knew from experience that it would be best to not anger him anymore than he already was. Ivan knew it was stupid to continue doing when he knew Joceline's was Aiden's sister and that Aiden would be back anytime soon, it was his own stupid fault and whatever happened he knew he deserved, but he wasn't going to back down to easily.

He moved back a bit from Joceline, even though they wasn't much space to back away from. He lifted hands in front of him as to show Aiden that he had backed away and had no more intention of 'touching' Joce. When Joce spoke, he was surprised to see just how threatening her voice was, it was somewhat impressive, coming from a girl. Even though most girls were like that at Durmstrang, Joce was from Hogwarts and he didn't imagine any girls from there being like that, but she was definitely Aiden's sister. "Joce, it's OK. I can look after myself." he said looking down at her.

Joceline rolled her eyes at Ivan raising his hands to back away from her. She put his hand down and said, "Ivan don't take this from him. It wasn't your fault. I thought you were someone else." She was ignoring Aiden currently, just looking into Ivan's disturbingly familiar eyes. She pulled back her brown locks behind her ear, and fiddled with her mother's old ear rings as she awaited Ivan's response.

[How are we going to do this?
Maybe bring Thomas in? :blink: ]

Arisa was spending the day in Brightstone trying to find something to do when something caught her eye. It was Joceline, and Thomas.... and they were kissing!!?!?! Arisa's mouth popped open. He was still dating Autumn wasn't he???? Oh your one to talk, fist you kiss Ti, and then Maxwell, and all while your still dating Sern the annoying voice in her head said. She watched as some older guy came and pulled Thomas off of Joceline. Arisa decided it wasn't right to stand there and watch this like they were animals in the zoo. She walked off thinking about weather she should tell Autumn of not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back