double double toil and trouble

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
It was a half past ten and Eden should be in bed but she could not sleep. Chase was on her mind something fierce and she was so tired of studying that if she looked at one more book she was going to scream. So Eden had gotten dressed all in black and made her way down to the Great Hall. Once she was there as quite as a mouse Eden pulled out both her wands. The first one she lit the tip so she could see what she was doing and the second she started making bubbles. Nothing to special about them other than the fact that they where bright and shinny and all but screamed touch me. Taking care to put them just almost out of reach Eden walked around the hall doing this. It was going to take her a while but it would all be worth it come morning.

It had been quite a while since Derrik had seen his special person. He began to think that something was up again. But this time, Derrik didn't have anything to do with it. With so much anger and sadness, Derrik had to let loose. Derrik got dressed in his darkest clothing so he wouldn't get caught. He slowly made his way to the Great Hall. It was here that he thought he'd meet the silence like the rest of the school but to his dismay he saw...a female student?

He was slightly shocked and tried not to make any sudden movements. This student had two wands so who knew the damage she could create or cause. Yet after being here for four years Derrik still managed to stub his foot on the bottom of the nearest table. Derrik held his tongue so he wouldn't scream.

Eden was continuing her work on the bubbles. They where almost all up and once they where than she could begin the fun part. Eden felt a shiver go down her spine as if she was not alone. Pushing it to the side Eden could have sworn that she head the doors open to the Great Hall but pushed it aside it must be the castle making noise it was an old castle and old castle's made noise's. Turning back to her bubbles Eden started humming a sweet little song letting her mind wonder. Almost ten bubbles away from finishing she heard a noise that was not the castle someone was hear and they had just kicked a table. Turning on her heel to face where the noise had come from, Eden hissed poison in her voice. "Who ever you are show yourself before I blast you into next week. If you are a first year than you better run for your life. I can promise that you wont like what I will do to you."

"Don't fire please" Derrik said as he raised his hands and spoke in whisper. Derrik moved closer to the "moon light" that seemed to be shining from above. His tanish complexion showed along with the other features that seemed to grow with time. "I'm a fourth year." Derrik said as he moved back into the darkness. For sometimes now the shade seemed to fit him.
"Might I ask what is it you're doing here?" Derrik figured if he was up to no good, he'd better find out who else was here and why.

Eden glared at the boy. "I don't care what year you are in. What are you doing here?" Eden still kept her wand pointed at the boy she didn't need the wand she could beat the boy to a pulp with one arm tied behind her back. Watching as the boy moved around Eden followed him with her eyes. When he asked what she was doing Eden glared harder. "What does it look like I am doing? Now what I wanna know is are you going to try and tattle on me?" Eden never trusted anyone. It was a bad idea when so few now and days knew how to keep there mouth shut.

"I wouldn't dare....I'm actually here to do my own fun." Derrik smiled to himself. This new feeling inside of him felt good. Derrik moved a little closer knowing that this girl could probably beat him up in a few hits but he knew to keep a good distance from her. Derrik took out his wand and lightly muttered Lumos. This helped to at least see the girls face.
"And I must say, you do look quiet cute to be committing such an act."

"For your own sake you better not tell on me." Watching as the boy came closer and lit his wand pointing it to her face. "Get that out of my face and don't come any closer or I will blast you into next week." Eden was very unsure if she could trust this boy it did not seem like a good idea, but if he was here for the same reason as Eden than he might be ok. Listening to his comment about her looks Eden smirked. "And what act might this be? I am putting up pretty shinny bubbles for everyone to admire. What does it look like I am doing?" Eden asked in a sweet voice.

"Well I guess you could call it a charm." Derrik back up a bit. Apparently this girl wasn't in for introductions. "I'm basically just leaving invisible woopie cushions on the seats of the tables. Hopefully no one will notice anything wrong with it and we'll hear the sweet sound of fake farting." Derrik couldn't help but snicker to himself.
"I'm not one who is usually up for pranks but I figured why not have some extra fun while I'm here." Derrik could tell that these bubbles weren't just for admiring.

Eden rolled her eyes. "Child's play. I was playing with invisible woopie cushions when you where still learning about trick wands." She had to admit that it was still funny to think about all the chaos that was sure to go down tomorrow morning. "I will let you in on my secret because you told me yours. No matter how pretty those bubbles may look to you. Do not touch them. You will not like what you look like or smell like once those bubbles pop on you." Eden was not going to tell him what was in them but she could at least warn him. "I am Eden Koshiba. Who are you?" Eden knew she was being blunt but that was how she was it got stuff done.

Derrik took a very good note about the bubbles. True they did look graceful and innocent looking but if the outcome of touching was as horrible as Eden has spoke of, Derrik wasn't going to touch them. "The names Derrik. And that is quite a nice name too." Derrik figured somehow as naughty as he was trying to be, he could try to make a mischievous friend somehow.

"Thank you. I like my name very much. Derrik is a nice name." Turning back to her bubbles. Eden walked up to each one and touched the tip of her wand to it slowly making them expand with the neon nasty smelling paint that would explode on the next person to touch them. "So what made you decide to target the Great Hall? There are so many other places in the castle why this place?" Eden always wondered why people choose to do what they did. You could almost say it was a hobby of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back