Doodling

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina looked up from her book. The prefect's common room was pretty empty. Kat was there taking a nap, but other than that there was nobody. Lemi felt in the mood to be in a more open space. She gathered up her things and went out to the corridor outside. Spotting the window ledge, she decided to sit there and draw.

Pulling out her sketch pad, Lemina took a fresh sheet and began to draw. She decided to sketch the castle. "No... I... I can't get it right... The scale is wrong... It's too fat..." Lemi muttered aloud, deep in concentration. She soon silenced and continued to sketch.

Kat had just woke up from a rather peaceful nap on one of the extremely comfortable couches in the Prefects Common Room. She looked at her watch and saw that she still had a bit before dinner. She stood, stretched and yawned loudly, then looked around to see if there was anyone else around. Noting that there wasn't anybody else present she figured she'd walk upstairs to Gryffindor house and work on a few homework assignments.

Upon exiting, Kat saw the Lemina was sitting near a window. It appeared that she was drawing or something. Kat decided to go over and say hullo since they never really talked outside of classes, and they had been in school together for three years. "Hiya Lemina! What are you drawing there?" she said with a drowsy smile.

"Hi Kat!" Lemina grinned, smiling at Kat. She really liked Kat, she was a bubbly person, although they somehow didn't really talk much. "How're you?" She slid her drawing of the squished Hogwarts back into her bag. Jumping down off the ledge, she beamed.

"I'm well enough now that I've had a little cat nap! Thank heavens we have that common room there. It's quite a bit more peaceful than Gryffindor house." Kat said with a grin. "So how have you been? Did you have a good holiday?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

Lemina grinned. "I know what you mean! Hufflepuff isn't too bad, but this is so much better." She swept her hair behind her ear. "It was alright. Pretty average. Not nearly as well, interesting, as the summer. You?" Thinking back to the summer she remembered all the stuff that had happened, with Papa, the twins, Caysi.

"It wasn't too bad. I got to go home for a few days over Christmas, but then came back early. I had too much to get ready for the SDA this term to get to stay home for too long." she replied in a somber tone. Kat sat down in the windowsill that Lemina had been sitting in only moments earlier. "So do you draw alot?" she asked as she eyed the exposed drawing pad jutting out of Lemina's bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back