Don't Put It On Me

Jordan Walker

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jordan had gone to the club fair and found herself signed up to one but wished that there was something different to catch her attention as well but that was not the case, instead she was directed to a room just off of the courtyard that apparently had all sorts for acting as well as the other arts she wasn't nearly as interested in. She walked into the room to find it empty and wondered why wizards valued the arts as little as they seemed to. The thought made the first year frown but she continued walking through in silence.

Anastasie was quite happy to be at Hogwarts but sometimes she much preferred her own company. The girl had brought her violin along with her but wasn't sure where would be the best place to play it without any disturbance. She carried it around, looking in all of the rooms before she managed to find the Conglomerated Arts Room. Ana beamed, happy to know there was such a place where people could share their love of arts. However, it wasn't all about music however, and as Ana entered the room she noticed the lack of people there. The only person that was there was a Hufflepuff girl. "Hello." Ana said, placing her violin case on the table before taking it out. "I'm going to play this." Ana did not bother asking the girl if it was okay and took out her bow, tuning her strings first before turning to the girl again. "What arts do you do?" she asked, wondering if music was also her passion.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back