Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
She's irresponsible, she would do such a thing...she would, she would. Oh god, I'm going to be sick! Those were the only thoughts that came into mind after reading the Daily Prophet just a moment ago. Vi fled from the great hall, running out the double doors away from everyone else. Vi couldn't believe what she just read, if what she read were true. Hell, she didn't want to believe what she read actually took place. Monster, she's a monster! Vi felt the wet tears fill her eyes, drops rolling down her cheeks. Please, let this not be true. Please let this not be true. She silently begged, BEGGED, what they wrote in that paper was just pure speculation and nothing more. Or something or someone set this up to frame someone like them, someone like her mom. They would do that wouldn't they? It's quite possible they would try to blame a werewolf. They were an easy scapegoat, an easy group to place the blame on. That reasoning alone should calm her down but it didn't. Vi kept running, kept running until her lungs felt like they were ready to burst. She ran all the way to the cliffs, stopping there when she couldn't run anymore. Please, please don't let it be her. Please, don't let it be her. Violet thought over and over again. She sunk to the ground sobbing and hoping her mother didn't kill that woman.

Artemis was bored. She wasn’t enjoying being in class much, not that she had that many subjects that she chose, so she hadn’t exactly been to them, it just wasn’t for her. She would much rather be outside and adventuring and discovering stuff instead of sitting indoors all day. She didn’t know how some people could possibly have so much passion for learning certain things...inside. Like, why couldn’t they always just have lessons outside? It would surely make Artemis attend. She loved to learn, but not like that. She also didn’t have many friends to hang out with which sucked because it meant that when she wasn’t studying, which was all the time, she didn’t have anything at all to do. It was surprising, really. You’d think her being in fifth year meant she had made connections and not just acquaintances. Oh well. It was, therefore, very normal for the Gryffindor to be outside, today specifically at the cliffs. She turned her head to the side when she heard a rather loud sound, and as she found the source she realised it was someone who was crying their lungs out. Oh, dear. She sighed, and decided to approach the girl, this would give her something to do. Maybe try to cheer her up or something. "Hi," she said slowly, crouching down next to the girl. "Can I do anything to help?" She knew asking if she were okay was a stupid question, obviously she wasn’t, so she asked this instead. She had no idea what was going on.

Vi did that thing when she held both sides of her neck and words would not come out except her cries. She would do that then would covered her face using her knees and arms. The sound of an unfamiliar voice made her quickly retreat into a cocoon of privacy. Vi tries with all her might to ignore the presence of the girl, ignore the clear concern in her voice. Like a house of cards, Vi crumbles and was too weak to brush off someone who is willing to help her in these vulnerable times. Vi lifted her head slowly, cheeks wet with tears. "I don't think there is anything that can be done," Vi responds in a quiet, shaken voice. "Whatever happened it's too late. No amount of magic in the world can fix what happened," Vi cracked, another sob escapes her. She cries again. She wishes she hadn't been born. If the choice had been given to her, surely she would've opted out from this difficult life that was given to her.

Artemis wasn’t sure how to cheer the girl up, she seemed to be way too upset and the gryffindor didn’t exactly want to make her feel worse, somehow. If it was possible. She didn’t know. So she just went with her instincts. Coming from a big family with only sisters had its benefits. She had two younger twin sisters and that meant that whenever one of them was upset they always came to Artemis, even though she wasn’t an expert with feelings. She wondered just what the other girl was talking about, though, but she didn’t know if she wanted to know. Well, she should probably ask, so she could find a way to cheer her up, or at least make her feel a little bit better. "Well, if I may ask, what did happen?" she asked gently, trying to understand. Artemis had heard of something big that had happened but there were things that happened every day, so really, she couldn’t be one hundred per cent sure of what was on the girl’s mind.

Vi wipes hear tears away and brush her long hair away from her face. The girl tries to pull herself together, get a better grip from becoming undone all over again. She sat for a while not saying anything, afraid if she uttered a word she will crack with the weight of the world on her shoulders. Vi sniffs, some may see crying as a sign of weakness. To Vi, secretly it felt relieving to her. Something that her random writing of poetry can't always offer her. The world wasn't as so heavy then. "Someone was killed in such a terrible, brutal way. Like, really awful. And, I'm not sure, I may just be jumping to conclusion," oh no, tears were threatening to spill again. Vi rubbed them away before they could spill down her cheeks. "I may know someone who is capable of killing someone like that in the manner that it happened. I'm thinking the worst right now and I can't help it. What if the person I know did it? What am I suppose to do if they had done it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back