Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira was trying not to admit to how lonely she already felt this year. She'd lost three good people to graduation last year and the halls just seemed emptier without them. She made her way up to the owlery, and after sending off her usual letter to Caelan, she opened her notebook and slid down to write two more.

Marcos,

It's so quiet now that you've all graduated. How are you? You mentioned you were going to try for a professional quidditch team, how has that gone? I made prefect again this year, I'll be patrolling with a girl from class. She seems nice enough. The wedding that I was in charge of went well, Damien and Danielle are such sweethearts. Maybe you'll meet her, she plays for the Hollyhead Harpies, I think. There was a little bit of drama at the wedding, but nothing that overly hurt things. In the end it was pretty fun; it was the first time I'd been in charge of an event without my sister to help me. I'm sure she would have if I'd asked, but I'd helped her host weddings at the Inn so often that it became second nature to do it. Did you know it was my idea to keep a record of the couples married there and offer them a discounted anniversary stay once a year? Tyra absolutely adored putting together the anniversary bundles. She's such a romantic.

But I've rambled on enough. How is Gabriella? Tell me how you are now that you're out in the real world. I miss you, you know.

Your friend, Kira Wolf

Norton,

How are you? It's so odd now that you've graduated. I made prefect again this year, I actually just came from the meeting. Simon Vanity is head boy, and Leda Layton was made Head Girl. There seemed to be mixed feelings about her position, but I know at least Sapphire was thrilled. She would follow Leda through fire, though, so she might be a bit biased. One of my younger friends, Avaria, she made a prefect as well, as did about three of her friends. Including her best friend. Did you ever meet Vader? I think he and Ava are fighting, they were paired together and I have never seen anyone rush from a meeting so quickly.

Not since Mervyn and Sapphire were paired together, anyway. But enough about school, what have you been up to since you made your escape? How is April? You didn't seem to have really solid plans before you left, has that changed at all? I know it must be exciting to be out and about in the adult world. Write me back if you find the time, I miss having your bright smile around the school.

Your Friend, Kira Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back