Dominik's Apartment

Dominik Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Dom had finally gotten everything settled into his New Zealand apartment, much to the dismay of his parents. He stupidly had invited Nic to come and stay for a week or two over the summer, though he hadn't really expected his friend to take him up on his offer. He had just had the place connected to the floo network which he was grateful for because it made travel alot easier. Putting on the last few finishing touches Dom grabbed a butterbeer from the ice box and plopped down on the couch, propping his feet up on the table. He'd written Rhyspa a few days earlier giving her the address to his new home and hoped that she would be here soon as he was anxious to get to see his girlfriend.

Rhyspa held the letter in her hand. It had Dominik's apartment address and number on it. She was so nervous to see him; especially as his girlfriend, but she was excited too. Rhyspa looked in the mirror again, making sure her hair looked okay and her makeup was done right and not smudging. Once satisfied, Rhyspa went down to the fireplace and grabbed a fistful of Floo Powder. She recited the location and threw the powder down. Moments later she ended up in an unfamiliar fireplace and hoped to Merlin that it was Dom's.

Rhyspa stepped out from the fireplace and looked around. Surely someone would have heard her arrive, but she wanted to get a peek at his apartment first. It was nice, typical boy things. Rhyspa giggled. "Hello? Dominik?" she called out.

A smirk played at the corner of Dom's mouth when her heard Rhyspa call his name. Getting up very quietly and sneaking up behind her, Dom wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer to him and whispered in her ear, "Hello beautiful!" He kissed her lightly at the on the cheek and then loosened his grip from her waist and moved around in front of her. She truly was gorgeous and she was all his for as long as she would have him. "I'm so glad you're here now. Feels like I'm officially home," he said taking Rhyspa's hands in his own. Looking deep into her blue eyes, Dominik leaned in slowly and kissed his girlfriend lightly on the lips, feeling a tingling run throughout his body as he did so.

Rhyspa let out a small yelp of surprise but quickly relaxed as she heard Dom's soothing voice in her ear. A grin spread across her face as he kissed her cheek and at the moment all she wanted to do was hug him. A moment later, he was facing her. His blue eyes captivated her in such a way, it was indescribable. When he said he felt home with her there made Rhyspa feel amazing. His hands engulfed her's they were so much bigger than her own petite hands. Dominik looked at her and Rhyspa instantly knew what would happen next. His lips were warm for the few seconds they were on hers.

It was a feeling like never before, receiving your first kiss. Rhyspa felt amazing and giddy with this new found pleasure. She wanted to kiss him again, but not sure if it was too soon for another. Instead Rhyspa wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head against his chest. "You smell good," Rhyspa mumbled against his body and giggled realizing that she sounded silly. "Sorry, that was a bit weird."

Dominik felt the warmth overtake him when Rhyspa wrapped her arms around him. There was something about this feeling that was perfect and he couldn't believe it had taken him this long to discover it. He chuckled lightly as he kissed the top of her head, breathing in the scent of her hair. "You smell good too!" Dom said as he pulled back from her a bit then lifted her chin and kissed her once more lightly on the lips, then he tip of her nose, and then her forehead. He released one of her hands, but then kept a firm hold on the other one and lead her back from where they were standing. "Would you like a tour?" he asked with his half crooked smile spreading across his face.

Rhyspa smiled and laughed when he told her she smelled good aswell. Joy was evident on her face as he kissed her again and kept hold of her hand. "I would love a tour!" Rhyspa said, and kissed him on the lips. She found herself smiling again and she had a feeling that it would never leave her face unless Dom wasn't with her.

Dominik lead Rhyspa through his house, showing her each and every room as he was quite proud of his new place. He was paying for it all on his own since his father practically cut his funds off once Dom had made the decision to move to New Zealand. What his father didn't know was that his mother was still sending him a small amount of money to help him pay for groceries and such. "So what do you think? It's not very big, but I rather like it if I do say so myself." He lead her to the kitchen where he had whipped up a simple meal of spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread with apple tart for dessert. "It's the first time I've ever cooked without using magic so if it taste like crap then that's probably why!" he joked as he held out her chair for her to sit down.

Rhyspa grinned and commented on each of Dominik's rooms. It was a nice apartment, very clean and tidy. She loved that Dom had cooked for her, she didn't care if it tasted awful, it was the thought that counted. "Well, if it's bad, then we can just go pick something up," she teased. Rhyspa took her seat and took a bite of the spaghetti. It was perfectly fine, and it was pretty tasty too. "It's good! A lot better than some peoples!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back