Do you WANT to die?!

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai was not in the best of moods. She had been in the common room where it seemed she couldn't get a moment's rest. Even though everyone in Ravenclaw was sopped to be bookish. Bookish in Ai's mind meant quiet. There was nothing quiet at her fellow first years. Ai shook her head. She really would be alone this year. Well not totally alone. She had Haruken. A bangle cat that she had gotten out of magical manageie. It really was as foul tempered a creature as she had imagined. Perfect for keeping any unwanted person away. It did seem to be thankful to her though because she had realesed him from the prison that was that shop. Now it was curled up sleeping next to her as Ai read though 'One thousand magical herbs and fungi' for what seemed like ten hundredth time. It never seemed to get old for her though.

Ares made his way up to the North Tower for fresh air. When he got tot the top there was a ravenclaw girl sitting up there reading... Although Ares used to enjoy reading it was something he hadnt done for a long time, he'd given up on trying to do well and relied heavily on natural ability. Ares walked over and stuck his head out the window. He watched the girl out of the corner of his eye, remembering what it used to be like.

It was Haruken who noticed the distrubence first. He uncoiled a little bit and started to hiss softly. Ai reached out a hand and petted the animal softly down it's back. "I hope you have somthing to do up here. Because I was looking for a moment alone." She said her percing blue eyes looking up over the edge of the book. Her voice was as icy as her tone. She really didn't like to be disturbed like this. Her lolita dress was draped around her legs which where curled under her. The way she dressed Ai looked like she was in the wrong time piriod. She just liked the way the Victorien girls dressed.

Libby wandered dazed up to the north towers, vaguely aware of a few other students milling around. She only stopped to look properly when she heard a faint hiss coming from the girl, and realized she was holding an animal. She hadn't seen the girl before, nor the boy who was by the window. She glanced between them both, and wandered over to the boy. "Hi." she said quietly peering out the window herself. "I'm Libby" she gave him a friendly smile. "I don't think we've met" constantly her eyes kept darting to the girl in Victorian clothes reading a book. "Hufflepuff second year" she added. She still hadn't got used to it yet. "I'm not interrupting anything am i?" she asked curiously, almost feeling like she shouldn't be here.

Ai's lips twisted at the new intruder but didn't say anything. She was sure that the boy would take her with him when he realized that he wasn't wanted. Ai returned to her book as if nothing was bothering her though Haruken kept his cold blue eyes on the pair. The cat was a lot like Ai it seemed cold, cruel and glacier like. Her tall marie jaine shoes started to tap on the floor making her irretence.

Ares smiled as a unfamiliar girl came over and introduced herself as Libby. Ares stared at her for a moment, thinking "No... we havent met... missed alota school last year" He grinned and stuck out his hand "Ares, second year ravenclaw"

He glanced over at the girl sitting and reading, he could feel the coldness in the air and he suddenly had an idea. "NO," Ares purred "Your not interupting ANYTHING" he contined in an overly sincere voice. He flashed a quick smirk at Libby and pointed his eyes at the girl.

His facial expressions returned to being sincere "Dont leave" he tried hard not to laugh "Have a seat!" he sat down on the window sill and motioned for her to sit next to him a smirk flashed on his face before he could hide it "We can get to know eachother" he looked into Libbys eyes "ALL day if thats what it takes!!"

Libby grinned at him, "Nice to meet you Ares." she said, slapping his hand rather than shaking it. She glanced over to where the girl continued to sit and read, and putting her hands behind her on the window-sill jumped up to sit next to Ares. "Awesome." she added, grinning.

She faced forward and her eyes wandered over the girl's clothes. If she was going to read and pretend she wasn't interested in getting attention, surely she would be a bit more conspicuous and go to the library. "What's your name?" she called over to her, fully aware this would probably annoy her. She rolled her eyes in her direction and turned back to Ares.

"I missed the last few months last year, due to family things" she started, "but mum let me come back to carry on, even though she didn't want me to" she said, she still hadn't found out why. "My little sister was born four days ago" she smiled excitedly, getting the photo back out her cloak and showing him.

Ai rolled her eyes. Was that really the best they could do? "The name is Ai and let me save you some time. She is a worthless little blond bimbet that goes around pretending she's happy when really she desoves in a river of tears when oever things go wrong. That little sister that you just mentioned will probably be the same. Bimbet clones. He is a Ravenclaw slacker who thinks practiality alone will make up for a lack of intellegence. How he got into Ravenclaw I will never know. Border line mudblood if you ask me and most likely to do something stupid." She said. Her voice was flat and emotionless but the words where meant to cut though to the core. She turned the page to her book which was talking about the diffrent type of toadstools and thier affects on certen potions. Not once had she looked up at them while she had said all this. Ai really could be bothered look at them.

Libby turned to glare deeply at the first year, before hopping off the window sill and walking over to her. "For your information, i am not blonde, i am a natural dark brunette. Except SOME people around here like to make good impressions and at least try to be nice. Like a rock in water, you think you can spend the next seven years of your life at this school acting like the world evolves around you then you have another thing coming. Who do you think you are?" she said furiously, "Oh wait i know. A drama queen. Not getting enough attention are you? Well i am sooo sorry" she said sarcastically before turning swiftly back to the window sill. If she thought she would be able to get away with saying stupid immature things like that she had another thing coming. Libby had surpized herself to be honest, sure she'd had arguments in the past, but not many. "Why are you so interested to talk to us when you can't even be bothered to look at us?" she asked her. "Prehaps you're scared. Wanting attention and jealous of others." she scowled at the girl again, before looking at the floor.

Ai looked up this time, her cold blue eyes fixed on the second year. "The phrase is "Revolves" not "Evolves" for it would be impossable for such a thing to happen around a person unless the right spells are in affect. That and why am I the one being called a Drama Queen when you are the one getting angry and rasing your voice?" She said just as cold and flat as ever. If she was getting angry or if she was enjoying the effect she had on the girl Ai wasn't showing it. All that was preasent was her cold blue stare, empty of everything even life.

"I came up here to be alone. It seems that even in the library there is always some twitter going on I was happy to find that here I could find some peace. It was short lived sadly. Even here morons and filth have a way of finding me." She contiuned in that emotionless monotone. Ai looked into the girl's eyes now. Never wavering or stoping to think that she could be hurting the girl. Ai didn't care really. They where distubing her. They had to pay. She had made it clear that she didn't want company from the start and here she was getting accused of wanting attention. This girl would cry by the end of the day. She knew it.

Before Ares had a chance to reply to Libby the quiet girl cut in and started rambling off guessing at the sort of people they are, Ares eyes widened 'who does this girl think she is?' was the thought on his mind. Ares smirked and partically snorted as she effectively called him a stupid mudblood.

As Libby argued in their defence Ares scooted closer to her to let her knowhe supported her. Ai rambled off agin and this time called them morons and filth Ares burst out laughing "hahaha morons? filth? hahaha" Ares calmed down as he realized the girls probably thought he was crazy "Thats mature! Atempt to make us leave by using insults!" Ares looked her in the eye and sighed dramatically "Damn, i was here a whole year and i never realized you could effectivly claim an area" he looked up at the sky in fake thought "oh thats right!! its because you cant!!" he grinned at Ai "So theres no way you can get rid of us!"

He turned back to Libby as if their conversation hadnt been interupted "yeah i missed a few because my cousins dad passed away... they needed support and everything." Ares took the photo Libby was holding "Ohh shes so cute! Congratulations!" he smiled "Reminds me of Peyton when we first got her..."

Libby sighed and felt sorry for the first year. Obviously she hadn't been brought up properly, probably her parents fault. "Some of us at least know when we're unwanted" she glared. She turned back to Ares decided to ignore the girl who didn't understand, and continued with their convocation.

"Oh I'm sorry" she started, listening to him, nodding. She grinned at him when he took the photo, "Thanks. Peyton?" she asked. "I have another brother, Cedric. He's eight." she said, returning to her seat on the window sill.

Ai tilted her head at the boy. "A lecture on maturity from the loud and noisy center of attention from Ravenclaw? What a perfectly droll concept." She said in with musing chilled voice. "Isn't it more childish to persist on being in a place where someone is couseing you displeasure?" She said her eyes never lost their ice like stare. She let the moment linger so as to build up an uncomfortable pressure with just her words. "Or do wish to be as immature as your accusing me of being?" She asked simply.

Ai turned her arctic gaze back to the Liberty girl. "If that where true, then you would still be here blocking the sunlight I'm using to read with your fat head." She said just as cold as ever. None of what they where say seemed to be upsetting her though it seemed to be upsetting them very much. She could tell by the way the boy had been smirking at her.

(just to point out, we're not upset, smirking is not a sign of being upset)

Libbys head turned swiftly to the girl, what actually was her problem? Before she could say something she regretted she shoved her hands in her pockets and started walking down the corridor. She didn't care where she was walking, as long as it was away from that particular first year. It wasn't so much she was upset by what she said, more angry at herself, for knowing what she could do if she pushed her to it. It had happened before, she never wanted that again.

Ares looked coldly at the first year, "I dont see how being the center of attention has ANYTHING to do with maturity. Its more childish to purposely cause displeasure to people just because you dont want them there. Fat head?"

Ares blinked hard in disbelief "I dont understand how you got into Ravenclaw, I know I shouldn't have been there, but neither should you, Ravenclaws are known for good ethics, and you dont have ANY!"

Before the girl could say anything Ares continued stating the facts, "And that" he said motioning towards where Libby had just left from "was unnessecary" Ares moved towards the stairs, he paused and looked at Ai, shook his head as if he were really disapointed in her "pathetic" he stated then left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back