Status
Not open for further replies.

Maia Purdue

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Maia Purdue

Yup, there she is-in big lettering and all, now Maia is in my opinion, a nice character, though probably she is not as complicated or active as I would like her to be(I know I have a death-wish seeing as I'm very often replying to like 6 rp's at the one time) and because of this, Maia's become neglected, now what I need for her.....

Friends

Okay-you get my drift? Best friend, protective friend, etc. etc. As Maia has just been "discovered" by her new agent-<Kathy Johnson-maybe some people in the music industry?

Enemy
I NEEd people who don't like her!!! i know she's nice and everything, but she has a TERRIBLE temper.

Romance

Okay, so this is undecided, because she was MEANT to be dating Jack Kaster, but that kind of drifted offf, and I don't know what to do? I don't know wether to abandon it or what, so maybe some suggestions for flings, boyfriends or even a final?

Special

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7366688/1/#new -you see this link here? Well, after reading it-guess what I want?? I want to know if anyone will play Taylor, because I think it would be interesting if he just suddenly appeared, the only requirements regarding play-by is that he has dark hair, and eyes and is tanned. also, he has a wife and child, unless you want him to have gotten a divorce or something?

I can offer Ryan as an enemy, it would not be too difficult to get them to hate each other.

If not they can be a fling, Ryan likes to play around a bit with women so that would be fun too

I think he'd be good for a fling, maybe Maia would eventually see the bad in him and be glad it was just a fling-then they could begin hating each other?

I have Kier Myung-Dae, he can be a friend or something... he's the shopkeeper of Flourish and Blotts by the way. :r :D

Yes, I'd say James would be good, and maybe they'd be friends afterward?

it depends on you... I can make the topic if you like me to.. :r :p

Yes please-I have quite a few topics at the moment, especially on Jake, so it'd be great if you could :D

Alright, i'll start one. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back