Do the crime? You WILL get punished.

Jake Kiernan

OOC First Name
Summer
Jake stood with Markov, they were just waiting for Kenny and then they could start what they were here to do. The plan was to get Kenny to fetch Mark, he would get suspicious it it was Markov or Jake, and then bring him back to the two boys. What they did after that would depend on how they felt when he showed up. Just as Jake went over the plan in his head, Kenny showed up. "Hey dude, can you get Mark for us?"

Kenny walked over to where he saw Jake and Markov stood. As he walked towards them he started thinking. Boys really are cuter than girls. When he reached his two friends he heard Jay speak first. He looked round to see where Mark was and spotted him not far away. "Yeah, sure. No problem." He knew what was coming and understood why Jay and Markov were doing it. He was going to help them with this part of the plan and then leave them to the rest of it.
Kenny walked over to Mark with a smile on his face. "Hey, Mark. Follow me a sec." He grabbed Mark's arm and pulled him in the direction of Jay and Markov. He didn't want to sit through the 'hi how are you where are you taking me' thing and just wanted to get his part done and over with.

Mark was taking a quick stroll through the grounds when he was grabbed by Kenny. This was unlike him. He usually stopped for a chat. Nether the less he followed right behind him. He smiled then started to speak. " I met my brother. You were so right he does look like me. Although im better then h-" Marks happy mood dissapeared when he saw Jake and Markov. Mark frowned then swallowed hard and looked at Kenny. Mark felt let down by him and new that this would change things. Also for Kenny Mark was ment to be meeting Josh like now so he would soon come and look for himknowing his impaitientness. Mark looked up at the two boys, well up at Jake and down at Markov. He knew what was coming and braced himself. Mark was good with pain so knew it wouldnt be as bad as it would seem

Jake smiled as Kenny arrived with Mark in tow. He waited for the boy to brace himself before pouncing. The older boy twisted his arm behind his back and smashed his face into the wall, it wouldn't brak anything ut would bruis for a while. "That was for assuming you could get with my sister without my permission." He had him shoved against a wall before dragging him off and making him face Markov, still holding his arm in place so he could not fight back.

Markov watched Jake do his bit before the bloke was turned to him. He punched him firmly in the ribs. Markov may be younger but he was strong. He punched again, in the same place, and a crack wrang out through the surroundings. He had cracked the older boys' ribs. "And this, this is for making my sister cry." He took another punch to the boys face, causing another crack, breaking his nose. "You should know the rules. No-one goes near Dodger or Ivy without persmission. They definately don't make them cry." He added in a kick to the stomach before turning away from him.

Jake held Mark as still as he could while Markov did what he pleased. When he was done, Jake pushed Mark to the floor in such an awkward manner that a pop was heard as his shoulder dislocated. "You guna vow to never do it again you hear? You're going to apologise to Ivy and you're going to treat Cece right or you'll get worse than this. Trust." He waited for Marks' reply.

Mark took the hits trying not to show the pain he was in. He felt his ribs break then his nose. He would have fought back if he wasnt being held back. He would have hurt the boy so much. He stayed still and waited for it to stop. He could taste blood in his mouth from his noes. He was happy when Markov left now he just had to wait for Jake to go.
He felt another jolt of pain when he was thrown on the floor his should went out of its place. He turned around and looked up at him and pushed it back into its place whist cringing then he snapped his nose back. " Of course i will treat her right. Mate i love her ok, i wont ever hurt her, not matter who her relations were. Im not that kind of guy." He looked to his side and saw Josh. He knew that he would help him.

Kenny leant against a nearby wall and watched Jake and Markov do what they needed to. He didn't care. If he had a little sister he knew he'd be protective of her so he'd probably of done the same thing. He was glad he didn't though. More attention for him. He cringed when he heard the crack. It sounded horrible. He could see why nobody messed with these two.

Josh was frustrated. He was meant to be meeting Mark and he haddent showed. Josh thought it odd as Mark would always show early. He had decided to go and do a quick search for him. On his travels he spotted him getting hit by wo guys and then a third watching. He couldnt believe that Kenny was just watching it happen. Josh ran up to Mark and glared at the older boy. " What do you think you are doing. He is so much younger than you, is that just your thing is it beating up little kids." Josh squared up to the guy. He may not have known Mark for that long but he was like a little brother to him and was treated as such.

Kenny's face dropped when he saw Josh. This was something he hadn't expected. He didn't know whether Josh would understand or not. He just hoped he would. It wasn't likely to happen though. After all, he was stood watching two guys beat up Mark and not doing anything about it. "Josh, what are you doing here??" It was all he could think of to say. He realised how much an idiot he sounded after it but he didn't care.

Jake grinned as Mark spoke, he helped the boy up, suddenly riendly. It was just the kind of person he was. Out of no-where a different kid showed up to have a go at him. "Look mate, how about you take Mark here and walk away. He needs ice for his ribs, nose and cheek. Got puches into the wall pretty hard, don't want it swelling and maybe, just maybe, next time you find out the story before you open your gob."

Jake turned back to Kenny after looking where Markov had been. "Thanks for helping Ken, you're a star. No hard feelings MArk but, just keep to your word and this wont happen again. Also, I suggest apologising to Ivy, you don't need to but it'll make him less likely to to hit you when he sees you if she's forigven you." He patted the bloke on the shoulder, his good one, and smiled as a sort of peace offering.

Mark got up and then watched Josh square up to Jake. He was relieved when Jake turned around and then angry when Kenny came near him. Mark diddnt want to no Kenny right now. He was grateful for Josh's presence. He backed up and limped painfuly to the hospital wing although it was at the other end off the school so he was in for a long day. Although this wasnt going to put him off Cece, not at all it just proved how much he liked her

Josh ignored Kenny. He couldnt believe he could just watch as Mark got this badly beaten. He was gonna go after the guy when Mark walked off in pain. He knew better than to leave him. He turned his back on Kenny and went over to Mark and helped him to walk. " Mate sorry about this. It looks nasty. Though i must say you made it look easy." He laughed alittle as he took some of Marks weight on his own shoulders.

When Josh ignored Kenny, he knew he was screwed. There was no way Josh would want to be with him after that. He sighed and slid down the wall so he was sat against it. Josh had been his first boyfriend and Kenny had never had a girlfriend. This was just proof that he was rubbish when it came to relationships.

Jake watched the new comer, Josh, as he spoke to Kenny and saw Kennys' dissapointment. "That wasn't your guy was it?" He got the answer he was looking for and quickly ran after them. Because of Marks' state and lack of speed he caught up with them quickly. "Hey, first off. The infirmary is way to far away, it'll hurt like hell to get there just, wait a second." He took a breath and quickly did a simple spell, it got rid of the swelling cheek and took the ain from his shoulder and nose. "I can't do much about the ribs, sorry."

He then turned from Mark to the other guy, Josh. "Look dude, you don't know the story so I don't expect you to like me or even listen but I am telling you Kenny had nothing to with us beating him up. He was only there because we asked him to go and get Mark, we didn't tell him why we wanted him. I guess he was too shocked to stand up for him but just, trust, Kenny ain't to blame."

Josh looked at the guy. " He could have done something. Who watches a 14 year old get beaten like that. It doesnt take a genius to figure something like this out." He glanced at Kenny then back to the guy.

Mark smiled when Jake healed most of his wounds. "Thanks" He still wasnt sure where he stood. He had just been beaten up and now he was being like this. His mood swings were giving Mark whiplash. He looked up at Josh and followed his gaze to Kenny. He looked... Weird. Mark felt a little twinge of pitty over his hate. He sighed then then looked away

Jake snortedand looked at Jsh pointedly. "Kenny is smarter than that, he knows he wouldn't make a difference and would probably be hurt if he tried. Besides, this was something that needed to be done so I can accept him, Kenny knows that and he also knew that, after it was done, everyone would be cool again and he wouldn't betorn between keeping his secret and telling me what I deserve to know."

Jake nodded at Mark. "Hey, there's no hard feelings now. You're okay for her if you'll put up with that and stick around."

Mark shook his head and raised his hand. " Nah dont worry about it. Your still not as strong as you think and neigher is Markov. He hits worse than a sissy girl." He laughed and decided that it hurt to much so he stopped. " I need to get these mended so i will catch you later." He turned around again and walked back the way he was going anyway

Josh shook his head then turned back and walked with Mark. He felt like he still had to protect him from the other boys just in case. He couldnt be with Kenny right now. He would just have to see him and speak to him later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back