Do not Disturb... but you do Anyway

Adira Ater

| Blood Magic | Slytherin Alumni | Ater Heir |
OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 13 1/4" with Thestral Tail Hair
Adira made her way down to the Lake front. she had nothing else to do. Adira had currently been scaring people off. where ever she went a Cold Aura went with her, Spending to much time in the Poison Ater would be accountable for some of it.
Adira trudge her way through the Garden, the Grass crunching under her converse as she walked. making her way across the Lake's Edge she sat down on a Large rock and looked across the Lake. She picked up a rock and threw it across the lake watching it hit the water with a satisfying 'plop'
Adira stood up for a second and grabbed her wand, she wanted to Try some more defensive spells, but she had to wait till she had her DADA lessons. She had been back at school for almost no time at all and she already missed her Brothers alot. "Stupid School" she said kicking some rocks into the water. it was Summer and Adira made everyone around her seem Freezing cold. which is properly good because she didn't like to be Annoyed that much. Adira had on her Usual Green jeans and a Green ripped shirt tied up in the front.
Adira really wished she was back at the Poison Ater

Leaving the castle as always, Sukie realized he had forgotten a very important object of his and that was his sunglasses. The sun was above and bright, which, do to him being what he was, caused his eyes to shine like actual emeralds. He hoped that by some chance of luck no one would notice him, but as a breeze blew through the grounds he knew he was sorely mistaken. With that breeze came the smell of flowers and fresh water. The life force that flowed through every humans veins and allowed them to survive. That same force allowed Sukie to survive, not by flowing through his veins, but by him.

Eyes frantically searched for it's source, he knew he had to control the urge of disturbing the girl, but this urge was hard to control. Locking onto to it's source like some targeting system, he traced it's path up a tree to the form of a girl sitting there. Yet for some reason he made his way over to the crystalline lake. He fought hard to ignore her by the lake, and stood instead, over the edge of the lake peering into it's depths.

Sukie turned back to her. "You seem to be distracted," he said in his usual charming melodic voice.

Adira heard someone make there way down to the lake and stand next to her. Obviously her cold bone chilling Aura wasn't strong enough to keep everyone away. someone always had to venture down and try make pittyful conversation. "Naaa Ya think" Adira said bending down to pick up another rock, pegging it at the lake and watching it hit the water.
picking up another Rock Adira tossed it up and down in her hand for a second before thowing it. "Can i help you" she said turning to the Kid.

Sukie rolled his eyes. He hated stubborn Slytherins who think they rule the world or something. Sukie flicked his short black her at her. "Oh yes, why don't you just smile love, ," Sukie replied girlishly, his hand touching his hair. 'Whatever your problem is, there will always be a solution. And don't argue with me, i know you're a good girl deep down inside," Sukie continued in a cheerful voice. "So why don't we start again, but this time you have to smile," he said, in him most manly voice, although it did sound a little girlish.

Sukie smiled at the girl. "You mark my words dear one," he said slowly. "Name's Sukie the way, First Year Slytherin," he added.

Adira almost choked trying to stop herself from laughing. "You Obviously don't know who i am" she said. realising what she just said she remembered, not many people knew who she was anyway. "For one, i dont smile, Two, i'm not a.. as you say.. a Good Girl Deep down inside, and three, i don't do what pesky first years say" she snapped. Adira rolled her eyes, "Adira" she said coldly refusing to even acknowledge that Sukie was there. "I don't what on earth made you believe that i was a... Good Girl" she said still not being able to believe that anyone could think of her that way.
Adira's Bright emerald green eyes darted back over the water before daring over to Sukie. "Why are you in Slytherin, you obvoiusly do not possess he correct qualitys of a true Slytherin" Adira's Whole Family had all been Slytherins, and none of them acted as this Kid Did.

Sukie heaved a sigh of relief as the girl tried to control her laughter. "Well that's great to see that you at least laugh," he commented with a smile. "I always thought people like you neither smile nor laugh," he added. "Well mighty queen of Slytherin, i think it is you who is unclear about the stereotypes here in Slytherin. Listen here my dear, and listen good, not all Slytherins are bad, do you agree?" he asked, as he batted his eyelashes at her. "I can infer that your family probably do not behave like me, but your family isn't the only people in Slytherin am I right love?" he asked again, this time in a more polite tone. In a tone so cheerful as his, people might have thought he was just rehearsing a part of a play.

"And pleasure to meet you Adira," he continued as he bowed. "So before you look down on me or turn your nose down on me, i think you need to think more love. Do you think everyone is like your family members. Wouldn't the world be boring when everyone do not laugh or smile?" he uttered with a smile, as he flicked his black hair once again at her, before turning his attention to a flower beside them.

Adira rolled her eyes, 'Anyone that Matters is my family' she said looking at him. "Oh i have a sense of Humor, but i don't smile unless i mean it" she said looking at him. "and i am pretty sure that i couldnt give a hoot either way what the Steryotypes of Slytherin is, All i know is that My Family who all have been in slytherin are all e..." she cut herself off. before pegging another rock at the water. "and who are you to tell me what i can and can't do, if you didnt notice i was busy being un disturbed until you came along" she said her Ice Cold Tone blocking his Polite cheery Tone. 'Anyone worth Worrying about' she said when he mentioned if she thought that everyone was like her family members. "The World is perfectly fine for me if we dont laugh and if we dont smile, Hence why i don't Smile" she said. 'Doesnt this Kid take the hint that i want to be alone' she thought to herself.
Adira looked down at her shirt before re adjusting it so it was tightly tied at the front. "Now let me tel l you something, I Dont Care what you think, I Couldnt Care less what you say, and My Family is Different from other familys, we have different rules to everyone else, and we act differently, if you met my brothers... which you more then likely wont, you would understand" Adira looked at the boy and followed his trail of sight to the flower, she raised her wand at the flower and uttered "Duro" she said as she watched the flower turn to stone. she smirked before lowering her wand hand again. "oh and Another thing, i Honestly don't want to hear your little ramble about how i am Distracted, and making the world dull, so Don't even bother attempting to reason with me, because i dont care, and i'm not listening, oh also I'm not going to smile, so if that is why you are here you can clear off now"

[[I'm going to bed now, i'll reply when i get up. its 1:35am @_@ ]]

Sukie raised an eyebrow. "I would have forgiven your rudeness but turning that flower to stone was just heartless you know that," Sukie said angrily. "So that's where you got all from? I don't blame you then, it was all your family's fault. Bringing you up like this and making you hate the world.." he continued. "I really pity you, you know that?" he said fiercely. The man in him was coming out.

"You know what? You're so full of yourself, has anyone told you that before Princess?" he asked. "Just take one second and look at yourself in the mirror and try to reflect on why you're so unhappy every time. And you seem to love your brother so much. Are you really really happy with them and with your family Do you receive all the love you want, and i'm not talking about the protection and the magic, i'm talking about the family love. You can argue all you want but I know deep down you're still searching for the real you aren't you?" he continued, getting bravier and bravier.

"You don't have to duel me or argue with or call me names, i know people like you. You need someone to bring light to you can get out of the darkness.." Sukie replied with a smile. "I'm probably wasting my time talking to some person who can't even listen and reflect, so i'm gonna go and let you live the live you want. But think hard my dear Slytherin Princess, do you think this is what you want in your life right now? Do you think your family is more special than the rest if they don't have their powers. Go and ponder on this questions and get a life!" he exclaimed.

Sukie then walked away a little, but short enough if the girl called him back.

(( Wow, this is the first time Sukie ever shouted at someone :lol: ))

Adira rolled her eyes again. here was this pathetic 1st year telling her she needs to be more happy "oh i am perfectly happy, in my world. just because i'm not happy in your world it gives you no right to tell me to change, i dont want nor need to change" she said to him. She listened to the rest of his ramble and wanted to turn him to stone.
Adira watched him walk away she sighed. "Fot your information, you don't know people like me. I am not like anyone else, I am worse, I don't need to find love so you say, i don't need to look in a mirror, and if it wasn't what i wanted, why would i be living like this." she looked at him befire rolling her eyes again and smirking "Slytherin Princess pssh"
Adira really wanted to turn him to stone so badly, How dare this little 1st year come and deserve her silence and then tell her she needs to change. "Try coming around to the Poison Ater once in a while" she said to him as he walked off. Adira grabbed a rock and pegged it out across the Lake he heard a slight mumble coming from across the lake follwed with the rock coming flying back, she took a step out of the way and watched the rock fly past her. "stupid Mermaids" she muttered.

Sukie could hear what Adira said from where he was standing. "I've been their little missy, and you people seem to be so full of yourselves, that i don't you all notice that people just seem to hate you. You all think everyone's so afraid of you and your powers, but you're just mistaken. They just haye you all so much, i don't blame you for not having friends.." he snapped, as he walked back to the castle.

Adira looked at the boy "Little Missy" she smirked, Adira stood at a abnormal 5'9" she was tall for her age, extremely tall. she looked at him not sure if he was saying that he had been to the Poison Ater before "If you have BEEN to the Poison Ater, i would have seen you, i was there all holidays" she said watching him walk away.
"I'm Glad people hate me, less annoying little brats trying to tell me to change the way i am, I Don't care if i dont have any friends, if you havn't realised it doesnt bother me one bit" she said smirking again. She knew that she had just made another Enemy... Good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back