Do Not Click This Banner Request! [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nydia Santiago

*I'm curious to see if anyone clicks this because the title says not to! xD

I would like Anyone to fill my request.

Banner Order Form
Character's Name: Nydia Santiago
Banner Type: A blend perhaps, or anything or your choice!
*Banner Size: small-ish
Celebrity you're using: Ashley Greene
Images on banner: One and Two I simply must have on my banner, and maybe Three and I'll throw in These Twones with blue background) because apparently blends need four pictures
*Background Image: Nope
*House Crest/Dark Mark: Nope
Text on banner: Nydia Onit Santiago, Nydia Santiago, or just Nydia. I would like the word lost somewhere on the banner, maybe blended into the background repeatively(sp?) or something like that.
*Fonts on banner: Anything, I'm not picky.
*Colour Scheme: "
*Border colour/size: "
Links: No thank-you!
*Other: If possible, make her eyes look cloudy. Sort of misty. An Nydia's eyes are grey-blue, I would like her eyes to be the main focus on the banner, like the first thing that you would look at. Also, would like it if you could put coloured swirls or something, kind of marbled colours? But I'm not sure if that would make the banner look too busy....

I'm not too fussy with my banner, so just be creative and have fun with making it!

- Livia

I can make your banner and blends dont necessarily contain four images..

As for the eyes,I cant do eye colouring yet...

I am currently making one for you now, but I am sort of low on resources so it'll take me a day to collect everything I need to make somethng for you..

No worry dear..

:D

OK so I give this a shot, don't know if it's what you war looking for but let me know what you think :)

2jdi5nd.jpg

i40o41.jpg

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back