Do I have to go home now??

Seimei Xie

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
None of your business
Happy to know that Seimei was no longer in school, well at least for a while. Ho Chi Min city was alive and it was beautiful, sadly the school was far from the city but of course it was located in an `ideal place`. No students on earth could escape from that place, it was in the middle of the mountain surrounded by forest which was filled by werewolves during the full moon. The school was strict, perhaps it was stricter than Hogwarts? "I don't know" She muttered as she walk toward the city which was filled by people. Soon, lights were turned on in the city which meant that the sun was no longer in the sky. Seimei loved the city more than the rest of the family member. Sometimes her father forbid her from going to the city and stayed in the country side but Seimei was quite a rebel. Nothing could stop her from exploring the city especially at night time.

Not caring what time it was, Seimei walk toward a cafe and sat on the sofa ordering a cup of tea. Yes, her family might be worried about her and would force her to pray to the gods but that wasn't what she wanted. The girl had been pretending to love the way she live her life but actually she didn't. She wanted to get away from the place for a while and experience something new. Sadly, the family was traditional, and she had to obey her father and respect him. A cup of tea was served for her, the girl took it and drank it slowly. It was warm and the smell was nice as usual. A small smile appear on her face as she sipped the tea. She put it on the table gently as she took a magazine in front of her and start reading her forgetting that she had to go home soon.

"How can she be such a pain in the behind! Father warn her of the dark nights here" Ritsuka gritted his teeth, he was traveling at night. Out of all the nights, the nights when the full moon was up at his highest his sister Seimei was nowhere to be found in their sanctuaries village. Ritsuka had bang on every door, every cottage in the village had open up to a concern brother but still no sign of his sister could be seen. Ritsuka grew highly disappointed, that she would go off to wonder alone with no regards of the danger that can cross her path. Many times he told her not to travel the city alone. if she ever wanted to visit to please tell him. No Seimei never listen, she disrespected every rule of their household, she brought same to her family.

The night train bang along the railroad track, making serious amount of noise before it came to a complete stop in front of Ritsuka. Anyone that saw the young boy wonder why he was alone and without guidance. Ritsuka plainly ignore the stares, no one needed to know what was going on. If they knew there was sure to be gossip the next day, that's why he asked his neighbors about his sister in a careful formation. He didn't seem worried when he asked, he made it seem like it weren't with greater concern. Ritsuka stride inside the train, he decided to sit along the window for the ride. He kept his face down to not showcase the anguish building up inside. For the most part everyone that got on look at the boy for a few seconds than look away. he heard faint whisper, what where they talking about?

He sighed biting his inner thoughts. When his stop came he got up and climb down the small steps that lead to the streets of the city. He walk along the shops, if her were Seimei he thought, she would be having tea with some friends. Walking down the narrow concrete walkways, he looked up and there he saw her inside the shop, sure enough she was having tea but alone..."Seimei! he shouted as he ran down the street to get nearer, "Seimei? he paused now staring into the glass of the shop he look down at her sister. With the anguish feeling slipping away, he pressed his palm against the glass...he waited to see what she had to say for her inappropriate behavior.

Surprisingly, a familiar face appear on Seimei's sight. She was sure that her brother was standing outside, the girl quickly rushed outside and kept quiet. There was a long awkward paused and what the girl could do was to stare at the cold bricks beside her. "I'm sorry" She decided to apologize, she respected her brother and was afraid of him. She knew that he could do anything he please and she knew that she couldn't stop him from being mad at her. "I know what I did was wrong but I just wanted you to trust me. I can take care of my self, I'll be alright" Seimei tried to be brave and immediately look down to the cold floor hoping that her brother wont be mad at her but she knew that the chance was small.

The black haired girl rushed to the cafe and payed her drink, she had forgotten to pay it. And she had to face her worst nightmare, which was being yelled by her parents. Immediately, Seimei turned herself to the East and stared at the heavens which was decorated by stars "Let's go home, I'm sorry" She regretted. She knew that she would sneak out someday, this wasn't the first time and wont be the last. The girl had always wanted to live in the city and work as one of those business woman bringing laptops everywhere, looking professional. But she didn't dare to tell her family about that, she knew that they would disagree with her, so why bother asking?

Ritsuka remain silent when Seimei came out apologizing for not listening to father's rule. He remain silent, it was his way to remain calm and just think about what she was saying. Trust wasn't the issue, Ritsuka believe in his sister more than she would realize. She still thinks very low of herself, it doesn't have to be that way. But rules are meant to be taken serious. The more she disobeyed the more she makes it difficult not just for herself but the entire family. She has to realize one day, life can be taken easily with just a single ounce of power or her stumbling back without looking. She will crest to exist. "Come were walking home" he turn slowly without showing his emotions or expression. Ritsuka learn if you kept your head bowed and your face hidden, your enemies wouldn't what you were thinking. Most knew that, some are reckless and disobeyed this rule of life.

"If we make it back before sun up, maybe father will not be taking actions" he spoke with a cold demeanor. His words sank lower than the slice of decaying skin. "You don't understand Seimei, I'm afraid you will never know of the dangers that can come without a warning or any kind. Yet you continue to disobey those trying to teach you before you react and make a mistake. Impulse?" he said it so fast, he sure she would keep up if not his words will not be repeated again. If she acted out once more, she will be shifted off somewhere, Ritsuka unaware where, but his father gave him verbal warning. (This must be the vision that boy saw couple weeks ago, ) had to be thought shaking his head.

Typical brother who wouldn't show his emotion to Seimei. Seimei followed Ritsuka from behind, walking slowly as she tilted her head a little and stare at her brother who was walking in front of her, trying to figure out what was inside his head. "Yes anh (brother)" Was all she could say, she was afraid of talking back too much although she would do it one day. She knew that her brother cared so much for her but she couldn't understand why he was thinking like that. Just as she thought, her brother lecture her about the dangers and stuff, she could never understand why they were thinking like that. "Nothing will happen anh! A lot of young girls are out in the city and they're okay, why can't I be like them?" The girl complained.

Seimei looked back at the city and smiled a little and frowned as she looked forward, away from the city. It was dark and quiet, the total opposite of Ho Chi Min. "What do you think ba (father) will do if he finds out that I'm not at home?" Honestly, the girl was scared of her own father, he was always spiritual and strict. She shook her head and stopped looking to the ground "What if I don't go back home at all?" She said without thinking and without knowing that it wasn't the best time to say that to her brother. Either she liked it or not, she still had to go back home, she didn't want to disappoint her father.

"Other cô gái (girls)? You compare yourself to other cô gái? Seimei, how many times have we told you there's a line of difference between us and them" there was false in his words. But like a brain washing dictator, he was force to think higher than most people. Most people who didn't care about living, and live their life under greed and lust. They live their life with free will, free will is given to a certain extant. If you abuse what is given, there's no point living anymore. You might as well call yourself inferi, since your soul and anatomy been tainted with the world around you.

"You will never get what you don't understand" he muttered as he continued to sauntered the city. "Cha (father), will not be mad at you once I tell him something about a school assignment" he added ignoring her thoughts of not going back. He blocked out her request to say, and gesture his finger to keep forward. "Come on, the city gate not to far from here"

Seimei could never understand why she was different, why she had to be different than other girls. It was the matter of choice either she wanted to be different or not, she didn't have to be different if she didn't want to, right? But sadly Seimei was too scared of that. "You made me different" She muttered, Seimei could always tell her brother that she dislike something or she liked it but not to her father. "Yes anh" She followed him from behind.

((Oh my gawd im sooo sorry I dont have any inspiration... I'll edit it soon once I know what to write))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back