OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jake stood near a bus stop waiting for her trolley to arrive. Was it obvious that he wasn't in the greatest of mood, and he felt like punching the next person who looked at him wrong. It didn't help that he kept pacing back and fourth, rubbing the back of his neck as if something was internally wrong with him. He sighed, what can he do about the situation? There was some many things going on and he couldn't help but notice it always had something to do with his family. Weather it was Maddiie, Jon, his dad or himself. There was always something going on with the Hollawarth even when everything felt almost complete, almost happy. Bam out of nowhere tragedy arrives. Jake sat down on one of the benches still waiting for her, "Damn where the hell this bus?" he mumbled to no one really, with his hand still resting on the back of his neck.

Irene arrived at the bus station waiting for her rents' cab to fetch her up..She was told to wait at the bus station..She looked around when she noticed a familiar lean and muscled arms that she knew once hold her tight..Jacob,she thought..She quickened her steps to approach her boyfriend..Placing her hand into his,she stood on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on his neck..

Jake felt Irene lean forward and kiss the side of his neck. Jake blush almost beat red when he realise his girlfriend had found his ticklish spot. "Oh more." he grinned as he grabbed for her legs so that she was not sitting on his lap. Brushing her hair back, he would meet to kiss her luscious pink lips, having missed not being with her. "Hey Baby." for the moment he forgot why he was here, though he will remember once he was done greeting his lover.

Irene laughed and playfully jumped out of reach when Jacob reached for her legs.."Not here,Jake..",she said,looking around..Yet,too late..Jacob brushed her hair back and kissed her lips,she sighed and kissed him back.."Hey baby back..",she teased..Pulling back,she hugged her waist and leaned her head on his shoulder..

"I'm sorry it just your the only one I can rely at the moment. See my sister went missing not to long ago." he sighed as he let her lean against his shoulder. "No one knows were she's been. My family been looking for her for weeks now. We reported her missing, but its no use. Ministry says she's grown, unfortunately she no longer a child, so they think she disappeared on her own." he looked up, kind of upset with the whole situation.

Irene looked up and gasped..She haven't met Jacob's family yet but from all the stories he told her,she could sense their closeness for each other.."How did this happen??",she asked..In her mind runs countless plans that could help them find his sister..Tightening her hold on his waist,she glanced at the cab that she had rode on for all her life.."There's my parents..Wanna meet them??",she asked nervously..She haven't told them about Jake yet but leave hints every time she sent letters to her mother..On how Jake and her spent time by the falls,skipping the parts on the kissing scenes..

Jon monitored his brother every move since he left that morning. He knew his brother was distraught about Maddiie being missing, so was he, the last conclusion they wanted to end up with is that she was dead. It would traumatise the whole family if Maddiie was killed, not to mention his father. After coming home from his honeymoon and finding out this information, he hadn't been back to work since than. Lila as well, she's been keeping Kasey and Ben posted, no word came from anyone.

Jon apparated right behind his brother, and appear where the two love birds have been occupying the bench. "Jake? Thought I found you here." he bopped his brother on the shoulder, with not much of a glance towards the girl, his face expressed seriousness.

Irene whirled around when she heard a man voice..He stood there with seriousness,no doubt he is Jake's brother..She can't place his name..She remained in her seat, looking from either of the Hollawarth brothers..She glanced back at her 'rents cab which stopped at a nearby pizza house a few meters away from where they are..

"Sure." Jake was about to stand and meet Irene parents, when his brother apparated just behind them. "Hey Jon." Jake sighed rolling his eyes up at him. Jake noticed his brother didn't seem so welcome, a little hostile, which sort of trigger Jake a little. "Irene this is my brother Jon, bro this is my girlfriend Irene." he stood now, letting Irene stand next to him if she wanted to. "What are you doing here? Just cause you can apparated anywhere you want doesn't mean you have to follow me everywhere I go. I am old enough to handle myself." he coldly spoke with unfriendly attitude in his voice.

Jon smirked at his brother, he wanted more than anything to just wrestle him down on the ground, so he could make Jake feel like a idiot in front of his girlfriend. Jon looked at Irene and nodded a greeting than looked back at Jake. "I'm not here to argue with ya baby bro." the smirked quickly vanished as he shook his head at his brother. "Heard anything about Maddiie?" Jon had everything to believe she was probably hiding because of her sudden engagement to Alex Fields. But that wasn't like Maddiie to run and hide like that, she never done it before, so why would she do it now? The worriedness never left his eyes, as he waited to what Jake had to say.

Irene stood up beside Jacob and smiled shyly at his brother..She could sense that Jake is somewhat irritated that his brother suddenly apparates in their midst..

Elise drove towards the bus station to pick her up her 16 year old daughter who told her to meet her there..She was excited to have Irene for the holidays and to bring her for a shopping spree..

She parked by the curb and rolled down the window to find her Irene with two guys..The younger one seemed to be standing close to her to which she could say is Jacob Hollawarth..She remembered Irene telling her about this gentleman and Elise seem to think that something is going on between the two..

Turning off the engine,she hopped out of the van and approached the trio.."Hi,honey..",she greeted her daughter with a kiss on the cheek..Looking meaningfully at Irene,she glanced at the two guys..

Jake shook his head, careful as he extended his hand not to wack Irene with his elbow. "No I haven't. Nothing been said, no one has seen her. I went and check the apartments, all her stuff their so she didn't flee the country" Jake eyes darted from his brother, than towards a oncoming vehicle approaching. Jake had totally forgotten about Irene parents. When he turned fully around a woman came out of the cab, which to his surprise resemble Irene so much. Jake gave that look at his brother, that basically spelled out don't mention anything around her. He didn't want Irene mother knowing about his family business, even if a small article had appeared in the papers that morning about the missing former Hufflepuff girl. It sort of crushed Jake when he saw the picture move, it was the last photo taken with her and Alex. Alex? Hmmm Jake thought to himself, he hadn't seen him in a while. "Hello madam you must be Irene mom?" he greeted her with that charming Jake smile, still standing close to Irene, a bit nervous that he was actually meeting her. "I'm Jacob, Jacob Hollawarth and this is my brother Jonathan Hollawarth" he pointed Jon at his side, while he extended forward to shake her hand.

Jonathan agreed with their secret conversation. "Hello miss." Jon stepped besides his brother, over shadowing a bit now. They were the same height, but Jon was more lean and muscle while Jake was a bulky with muscle. "Nice to meet you." he to extended his hand out to greet the woman. He felt so automatic, by the way he was feeling. Ever since a couple weeks ago, Jon hadn't felt the same, however he continue his normal activity. Usually scouting every city, and spending some of his time with Zehava as well.

Irene seem to heard a car engine which was way too familiar for her..Yet she never turned towards the sound,keeping her focus between Jacob and Jon..

Just then the car engine went dead,Irene expected it was not her parents..A set of footfalls followed and the nest thing she knew,she was being kissed by the cheek and a voice ensured..Mom! she turned to find Elise Meredith smiling at her meaningfully..

"Mom..",was all she could say,looking back and forth to Jacob,Jon and her mother..Before she could utterly speak,Jacob stepped forward and introduced himself..Same goes for Jon,who is Jonathan Hollawarth in full..

Gotten over the shock,she hugged the woman and formally introduced her boyfriend.."Mom,uhmm this is Jake,I mean Jacob,the one I told you about in my letters??",she gulped nervously,touching at the same time the locket on her neck.."Mom,he's my boyfriend..",she admitted weakly..

She glanced at Jake while waiting for her mother's reaction,not willing herself to look..

Elise smiled at the boy who introduced himself as Jacob,shook hands with him as well with his brother,Jonathan.."Elise Meredith,boys..Pleasure to meet you..My daughter here has mentioned you alot in her letters eh??",she laughed lightly..

She regard Jacob carefully..Young man really is casual yet formal in his attire..Not all too rebellious,yet of course with a brother that looks respected too,she could say where Jacob gets his bearings..She glanced at Irene who seemed shocked over the events..A minute or so,she finally spoke up.."Mom,uhmm this is Jake,I mean Jacob,the one I told you about in my letters??",she smiled at her daughter who seemed nervous to which she noticed her touching at the same time the locket on her neck..Elise began to regard that it was a gift from Jacob.."Mom,he's my boyfriend..",Irene then finally admitted weakly..

Elise was not surprised at all..In fact she was expecting that sooner or later Irene will spill the beans.."I see..",she said thoughtfully..She then turned to Jacob,"Well,young man,what do you have to say about this?",she was not mad at all but want to took things like this seriously..

Jon looked at Jake, than back at Irene mother, than back at Jake. He quirked his eyebrow, than stepped forward. "Ah Jake I'm going to leave now. Dads expecting me home and you too. So once your done go back home." Jon looked back at Elise and gave her a warm smile, he excused himself immediately than apparated out of the location. Jon never had to deal with nosey parents like Elise, he was thankful once he was gone. Even if he was still worried about Maddiie, he couldn't help but bust out laughing after he appeared back in his home.

Jake stood not having a clue what to say. He never had to meet any of his ex girlfriend parents. And just as he was turning to look at Jon, his brother was gone and had told them he needed to leave but soon Jake had to meet them at the house. Thanks for helping out bro, Jake thought as he rolled his eyes. "Well there not much to say, she's my girlfriend. Is there more to it, or do I have to explain myself..." he quirk his left eyebrow as he spoke. He came a little smart with that reply but he didn't know what more he could say about dating her daughter. Jake looked at Irene and felt his eyes widen as if he were saying something without speaking. Ah what should I say??

Irene gasped looking back at her mother then at Jake who seemed to be struggling..Jon left without any help so she stepped in.."Mom.."she pleaded,holding Jacob's arm.."Jake is wonderful man and Im sure he will take care of me..So no more interrogating okay??",she asked..She smiled at Jake lovingly hoping he would forgive her for what her mother has done..

Jake smiled looking at Irene than at her mother. "Before you say anything. I mean I know I sort of came off rude but I do care about Irene" he said while giving Irene a quick look, grabbing to hold her hand in front of her mother. "My father taught me well" he said very gentleman like, before stepping back. He had to go soon, Jake could of taken Irene with him, but his brother only had request for him to show.

Irene smiled at Jake then slightly glared at her mother.."C'mon,Mom..Play fair..Im old enough now..",she told her..She squeezed Jake's hand and stepped back in time with him..

Sorry for the delay and short post..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back