Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had finished working that day, still was hurt after what had happen. She did not care what her father said, she was still going to be with Grande, no matter what. She looked at the letter, that she took out from her pocket. She read it slowly, intaking every word. Her mother, she knew something was wrong. Her mother had cheated on her father. {I still love her but it hurts to look at her. I can not say such words because she has been gone, and I don't know were she is.}. Maddiie tears slowly came down her face, why, did it happen to her family. She read more of the letter. Than fell to the floor crying her eyes out. As if her family was not dysfunctional enough after her brother dead, now her mother ruin what was left of it. She did not care who was around, her heart aced and it was ruin, ruin from this letter.

Blane was walking down the corridor, he was walking back from his latest class when he saw a very upset Maddiie. Walking towards her, he saw that she was on the floor crying. Blane walked over and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. He knelt down beside her and said "Maddiie, are you okay?"

"No no I'm not okay I have a whore for a mother" she said crying her eyes out. She sisn't know who she was talking to but she did not care. Her heart aced but her body was in raged. Why would she do that to my father, and on top of that she was gone.

"Are you insane, did you not here me." she said in a calm voice. "I am calm, my mother, my mother is a whore." she said again not wanting to here what he had to say. "My father caught her and shes gone." she continue to say.

((I would say yes Lexi but I hardley even know you in character sorry :( ))

"Oh right I forgot this was about you." she said in a harshed voiced."I had everything except my brother and now my mother is horrow." she looked at Blane with tears in her eyes. "Why am I even talking to you.?" she said to him.

((Yes Ginny you can))

Ginny was just walking along the other corridors when she heard someone crying. she ran along the corridors till she came up to Maddiie and Blane, shock written all over her face. She saw Maddiie, tears streaming down her face. She shot Blane a questioning look before kneeling down to eye level with Maddiie. 'maddiie, what's wrong?'she asked worringly.

"Blane don't go." she felt herself looking at the ground seraching for nothing in paticular. Than she shot a looked at Ginny, and felt her tears coming down again."Why can't I just disappear." she grabbed Blane by the hands and Ginny to letting herself being pulled up.

Ginny felt Maddiie take her hand and she pulled her up. 'Don't say that, Maddiie. Think of your family and what it would be to lose another member,' Ginny said, feeling hurt with her words. She didn't really have a big picture on happy families.

'Exactly. Maddiie, it doesn't matter what your family does, if this has got anything to do with what happened. You're still here, alive and that is a form of braveness and loyalty to them,' Ginny added.

"Yeah you both right." she said but tears were still coming down her face,

'Here, what a sec, i've got it somewhere,' Ginny said digging around in her overlarge pocket. Finally she got what she wanted. She brought out a clean hanky and offered it to Maddiie, smiling weakly.

"Yes we should go someplace else, but I need Grande to be there,": taking the hanky from Ginny.

'Blane, you can take her. I'll go find Grande. I have some ideas of where he is,'she said corecting him.

'no not really but my head tells me to check in the great hall or near the owlery.'ginny answered thruthfully.

Maddiie nodded but tears were coming down here eyes."Room of requirement?" she suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back