Distant Relations.

Cameron Stephens

OOC First Name
Chalky
Cameron groaned as he dragged his suite 2 cases and rucksacl out of the back of the rusty brown taxi, that smelt like bananas and old cream tea biscuits! He passed the other luggage to his brother and pulled the stiff boot closed. They had been traveling for 37 hours now, and KJ (Cameron) was absolutely shattered. Him and his twin brother Driz (Dean) had moved here because their grandparents could not afford to keep them any more, besides they were pretty old now (no offence) and they had always wanted to go to the New Zealand Hogwarts. He passed the last of the money his Grandfather had given them for the trip to the driver of the taxi, then turned toward the house they ha pulled up by.

Dean Took hold of the luggage passed to him by his brother, took a quick look at the paper he had with the address written on it, and then hurried to the door labled with a wonky 4 and reached for the door bell.

Freya had been getting ready for the arrival of the boys for days, it was the most effort she ha put into anything in ages! Hearing the low pitched bell sound she hurried from the sitting room to the front door calling "Lilly! LILLY! Come on kiddo, their here!" as she went. She opened the door wide seeing the two blond boys stood outside, not very much taller than Lilly. "Wow I haven't seen you boys in years, oh how you've grown! Come here gimmie a hug!" she said holding out her arms to them.

Dean ha seen a photo of Freya (because he and his brother had not seen her since they were VERY young) and spoken to her on the phone, but was hesitant to accept a hug from this woman. But he thought it would be rude to say no, so he stepped forward to accept the hug.

Cameron too was slightly hesitant, but seeing his brother's reaction he leaped forward and jumped into a huge bear hug with the two others. "Its nice to see you again Mrs Lock. Thankyou everso for letting us stay here, we'll try to help however we can." knowing that no matter how hard they tried, they could not be usful!

Lilly was coming down with a cold, and had been trying to sleep it off before the boys arrived, but she still felt awful! She made her way down the stairs, through the kitchen and into the downstairs hall, where the door was. Just seeing the boy throw himself at his brother and her Mom gave her an instant feeling of distaste toward these people. "Hey, your Cameron and Dean right? I'm Lilly." trying to be as plesant as she could.

"Whow, I wasn't expecting that!" Freya wasn't used to being launched at! But it made her laugh that a boy who she hadn't seen in so long was so happy to see her! She had a good feeling abput these boys coming to stay. Hearing the little voice behind her she pulled away from the boys and turned around to see Lilly in the kitchen door way, "Ah Lilly, could you help the boys take there luggage upstairs to the spare room please?" She asked while holding the door open for the boys to come into the cramped hallway.

Seeing the pretty girl stood in the doorway (and not beliving that it was the same girl as who he could just about remember making mud pies with when he was little) he pushed his brother away from him by elbowing him in the stomach, and nerly dropping the case in his hand. "If you ever do that to me again, I will actually kill you!" He muttered so that Mrs Lock and Lilly couldn't hear. Seeing that Mrs Lock was inviting them in, he lugged the heavy suit case over the door frame and through into the tiny 'hallway'. It had two doors leading off of it, one that appeared to lead into a small sitting room, and another (that Lilly was stood in) that was the enterance to a kitchen/brekfast room with a stair case in it. "like KJ said, thanks for letting us stay, we do appresiate it. Really."

"Hey, you comin' or what? It's this way." Lilly made her way toward the stairs the other side of the table and turned around to face the others again, noticing the boys struggling with their cases, "How much stuff did you need to bring?!"

Cameron followed his brother in, and he looked across the room where he heard Lilly's voice, "What ya trying to say? We've got everything we need" KJ didn't really know how to reply to this comment, but tried to be sarcastic about it!

"Lilly..." sending her a look which said clearly 'be nice! or elce!', then looking to the twins, smiling and encouraging them forward so she could shut the door properly and keep the weather out. "Off you all go then up stairs.".

Dean looked at his brother "keep a lid on it, we've only just met them again, can we at least try to be nice?!" he muttered to him as they went up the stairs after Lilly. "So Lilly, I hear you'll be going to Hogwarts next year? It'll be nice to know someone there appart from KJ!" Smiling smugly at Cameron.

Lilly opened the door to the cramped spair room on the top floor (the attic had been turned into two bedrooms, one was Lilly's, the other was the spair room) "Yeah, yeah I'm going. And I will be in Slytherin! What house do you two wanna be in?" Houses ment a lot to Lilly, they desifered what a person was really like. And if they wanter to be in Griffindor, there would be a Big problem!

"Slytherin eh?" He didn't expect that this girl, who seemed quite pleasent, wanted to be in Slitherin! "We wanna be in Ravenclaw, don't we KJ?" However crazy Cameron and Dean may be, there was no mistaking that they were very clever.

Cameron dumped his cases on the bottom bunk-bed and turned to help Dean put his on the top (they had already flipped a coin on the way here to see who would get top bunk!) "Yeah, Ravenclaws gotta be the best place for us."

Great, a couple of study freaks! Lilly thought to herself. She headed back down stairs, "you gunna unpack or come back downstairs?" She said bluntly changing the subject. "I think my Bf might be coming round in a min to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back