OOC First Name
Kaye
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
So far, Isabelle had been enjoying Hogwarts New Zealand. There were many more people there that she could talk to and she was able to manage things a lot easier now. The only thing she missed was seeing Link everyday. He was the only person she could talk to when she couldn't talk to anyone else. The sixth year sat in the Ravenclaw Tower trying her best to write a letter to him, but nothing she could write in words would ever clearly explain how much she missed him. After many trial and errors, Isabelle had finally come up with the right words to say to him. The letter was written in French and she really hoped Link would like it. After sealing it in an envelope, she made her way over to the Owlery to send it using one of the school's owls.
To Dear Link,

I'm sorry I'm not with you and I'm sorry you're not with me. My new school is going great. I was sorted into Ravenclaw House which is where they say the 'wise' and 'creative' go. I don't think I'm either of them but I know I'm fitting in quite well. How is everything going at Beauxbatons? Has anyone noticed I've left? It's very different here and I miss seeing you after class. I can't wait until the holidays so we can meet up again.

Je pense toujours à vous,
Isabelle xxx

Letter said:
Dearest Isabelle,

I am glad you are fitting in well. I would have tried to join you, but none of my family live there. It was a hassle to get my cousin in Hogwarts Scotland. She is called a 'Gryffindor'. I don't pay attention to anyone to see if they have noticed, but the sun doesn't seem as bright now that you are gone. I cannot wait to see you. I miss you terribly, but I do hope that you are happier there, and hope that someone there speaks French. I don't know English, but perhaps you can teach me eventually.

Je t'embrasse,
~ Link

My dearest Link,

I haven't met many people yet, and so I definitely haven't met any Gryffindors, but I learnt in History of Magic that Gryffindor was founded by someone named Godric Gryffindor who was born in Godric's Hollow. He loved to duel and was a fighter against muggle discrimination, much unlike Salazar Slytherin who hated muggles and favored pure-bloods. Although, I don't think his house, Slytherin, is that bad but I can't say much considering, as I mentioned before, I haven't met many people yet. However, I did meet some Ravenclaws, and one of them speaks French! On top of that, her name is also Isabelle which I found hard to believe at first but now I think it's pretty cool.

English isn't too hard once you get the hang of it. I'm still not fluent, but if they speak slow I can recognize a whole sentence instead of just a few words. When we see each other again I'll definitely try to teach you because it's a bit hard doing so over letters. I miss your voice. I'll never be entirely happy without you here with me, but you'll always be in my heart.

J'espère que tu vas bien,
Isabelle.

Letter said:
Dearest Isabelle,

I'm pretty sure people aren't going to be like they were how many hundreds of years ago? Gryffindor doesn't sound like my cousin though. She's a bit of a rebel. But I do want to learn more about the houses. My sisters just went here. Both became Head Girls. I'm just glad I didn't make Head Boy. I didn't even want prefect. Well, when you find more of each house, you can tell me which house you would think that I would belong in. I bet she's not as pretty as you, though. Glad you managed to find someone there that speaks French. Um, my sister is dating a Fontaine, and I think some of them go to that school too. They speak French if you need more friends. But I don't know much more than that.

You'll always be in mine, ma cherie. I can also ask my sisters to teach me while you are at the school. Hilda and Zelda come home sometimes, and Saria is fluent in English. At least that way, you won't have to teach me a lot at once. I'll get a book at the same time, and some people around here should know some too. I want to be able to express my feelings in more than one language.

Je pense à toi,
~ Link

To dear Link,

I'm sure you would have been a wonderful head boy. You're intelligent and kind and it doesn't take long for people to fall in love with you, which I know from experience. This could make you a Hufflepuff I think, or a Ravenclaw like me, but I can't be sure.

I haven't heard the name Fontaine yet, but when I do I'll be sure to try to talk to them. Good luck with studying English if you do try. I can't wait until I can teach you for myself. My English teacher taught me that a good way to carry on a conversation with someone in another language is by saying something and then translating it to your language as a fun fact. I tried it on a younger boy a couple of weeks ago and he told me how to say thank you in a third language. You say 'muchas gracias' if you come from Chile. How cool is that? He showed me where the library is and even helped me find a textbook for Herbology. People are so nice here and I really wish you were with me so you could see it too.

Je pense toujours à toi,
Isabelle xxx

Letter said:
Dearest Isabelle,

You know from experience? Um, does that mean that you love me? I think that Ravenclaw would be a good house, just because I know you are in it. That alone makes it perfect. If I transferred, that would have been good, but I graduate soon. I can go to New Zealand for a year.

The studying is going well. Some of the other classmates here know English and are teaching me well. There is one Fontaine here that is helping me. She is a bit bratty but help comes from weird places. So, that boy is teaching you some things in Spanish? Do you plan on going to countries where they speak it a lot after you graduate? I hoped that people were nice so that you could make a lot of friends. I doubt you will find another boy to be with down there though. Not many can compare to my looks, to which I am really not that arrogant. I promise.

Tes yeux, j'en rêve jour et nuit
~ Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back