Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Wyatt knew that his healer was right. He could talk to her about everything until he was blue in the fact but his avoiding his friends was unhealthy and they were probably mad at him. He had barely spoken a word to them since the beginning of the school year and hadn't said anything to them in the last three months because he didn't know how to handle going out and about but he was trying. The best way to try with Marisol though was to do this over a letter that he had scribbled in madly. He didn't bother to read the entire letter over to see if it made sense but Wyatt couldn't bare to look at it without risking tears. Something about admitting his diagnosis felt like defeat even after all these months of working to be better and slowly starting to feel that way. He sent the letter off with his owl and then retreated to his new found hiding spot in the castle.
Loser Lupita Woods Mari,

This is a little awkward but I know you're probably really mad at me and honestly I can't deal with that face-to-face sometimes you scare me. I've been avoiding you and Asaiah lately because I've been dealing with stuff... Remember last year on Valentine's Day when we got in a fight? Over the winter... or summer for us (I can never be sure of what to say???) break I stayed in New Zealand so I could go see a doctor. She told me I've got depression and I've been taking medicine and going to therapy over breaks and writing her letters. It's been hard to deal with this and I don't know... My therapist said I should talk to someone I care about about it and you're the only somebody I can trust with this you told me you wanted me to talk or whatever and this probably falls under that?

Mostly I just want you to know... so you know. I don't want pity or something f*cking annoying but maybe just don't be mad at me if I'm a poop friend?

Wyatt.

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
Wyatt,

Wow. Well, I was mad at you but now that you told me why you've been so distant, it kinda makes sense. As someone who kept a secret from you for such a long time, I get why you needed that time apart to process, so it's kind of a relief to understand why now. I was afraid it was something we did or idk. I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to tell me, I wish I knew what to say. Is it okay to ask questions? I didn't realize depression was something that required medicine. How did you know to go to the doctor for it? I'm glad you're getting treated though, can we be hospital buddies then? Or is that not how that works? How about therapy buddies, suffering together, yayyyy. I'm sorry if I'm being insensitive, I just want to be able to help you like you've helped me. Thank you for telling me. When you're ready to talk about it in person, I'll be here for you! Until then, feel free to owl me back!

Love you,
Mari xoxo

Mari,

Yeah sorry about all of that. Uh you can ask questions if you want? I don't know how well I can answer them. Sometimes medicine is best because it helps people cope... Apparently it's like people with diabetes who need insulin to balance chemicals. I guess it depends on the person when it comes to meds, I'm really not sure. I didn't know to go to a doctor for this - I thought maybe I had a bug that was making me tired all the time. They ran a few tests and sent me to the psych ward... So basically I'm a crazy person. Sure, hospital buddies sounds okay. I feel stupid for making myself be alone when that isn't what I should do... can we hang out and just not talk about it?

I love you too.

Wy.

Addressed to Wyatt Finch said:
Wy,

Okay first off you are not a crazy person, shut up. If I ever hear you say that again I'll hit you until you snap out of it. I didn't realize tiredness was a symptom of depression, now I feel bad for all those times I called you sleepyhead or lazy!!!! I'm so sorry Wyatt, I'm glad you were able to get out of bed at all and I hope now that you're getting treated it gets easier for you!

So your medicine doesn't take away the illness but it helps you cope with it? Hmm I can relate to that. How do you know if yours is working or not if it's different for each person? How often do you have to take it? Sorry I'm asking too many questions and you said you didn't want to talk about it. I just want you to know I'm here for you! I'm not a Hospital Wing assistant like you but I can go with you if you need company since you are always there to help me during my hospital time. But as nice as that would be, I would like it better if we could just hang out again like old times because I miss my best friend. So I'm ready to hang out whenever you are! <3

-Mari xx

Mari,

See what I mean? Scary! It can be but so can insomnia. There is no certain list at to what symptoms a person will have which is just a jolly time. Don't feel bad.

Yeah, I'll probably deal with this forever too. I should have talked to you sooner about it considering everything. I don't know we tried a few different potions but the one I'm on makes me feel sorta okay. When I started taking them I would get dizzy and stuff which is why I took time off Quidditch. I take the potion twice a week. It sucks because the nurses all know too. Whenever I pick up my stash I swear they look at me like I couldn't push my way out of a wet paper bag. It's kinda nice that you know... it feels easier. My parents, my therapist and the nurses are the only ones who know because they have to. I don't know... maybe over break if you're staying in NZ we could hang out after an appointment? The distraction would be nice. If you want you can bring your hot girlfriend and you two can make out while we hang out haha Yeah I miss you too, smelly.

Wy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back