Disclosure

Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Austin emerged from the towers, fresh with his normal jeans, boots, a black shirt and a jean jacket. His hair was spiked, as usual. He wondered down the corridor. It was a little obvious that he was upset. Despite it was in the past, it still haunted him. And that hufflepuff boy seemed to be involved. What Austin doesn't understand is how on earth would he care so much?

Austin leaned against the stone wall, peering out the window. His bright green eyes, darkened by his attitude. He was confused, but he was still hurt by it all. Austin clinched his wand with his left hand. The cold water had his right arm throbbing, after Aleyha shoved him down the concrete stairs. Austin's anger had tried to get the better of him, but at least he was calm...or calmer rather.

Derrik was hot on Austin's trail. Derrik didn't want to lost Austin. He wanted to explain to him what was going on or maybe help Austin with whatever was going on.

"Um..Austin...it's Derrik." There Austin stood looking out the window.

Austin didn't turn around. It was obvious who it was. "Derrik. I hope you know that you are the last person I want to see." Austin sounded a bit irritated. Austin closed his eyes, trying to calm down so he wouldn't have to knock Derrik's lights out. Austin had a temper, and until recently, he had never had it. It ran in his father's side of the family. The tiniest things could set him off.

Derrik gulped and took a deep breath.

"Austin look. I'm only here to explain myself. I know how protective you are about Roaslie but like I said let me explain myself please."

Derrik kept his distance. He knew that if he got close enough, Austin would give Derrik a nice cup of punch.

((Nice cup of punch. XD))

Austin folded his arms across his chest, and turned around to face Derrik. Austin had a challenging look on his face. "Explain yourself then." Austin wanted to add Toughen up, you Hufflepuff but he contained himself. Austin wasn't afraid of fighting, that was for sure. But that would only be used as the last resort.

Derrik took a big breath.

"Ok. I know that you are protective about Rosalie and I totaly understand that. But me and her are just friends. Nothing more than that. I mean yea she is pretty no doubt about that but she's yours and I know that. The only reason why we hug is because we're like best friends and stuff.

"About that other stuff, I don't know you're family but know that either way no matter what the problem is I'll always care about both of you guys because you're friends."

Austin tapped his wand against his pants leg. Austin approached him slowly, and stared at him in the eye. Austin was naturally a softy, but now, he had his toughened up ego. Austin murmured, "And there is nothing going on... That is what she says too. But how do I know whether I can trust your words, Hufflepuff? And to be honest, I don't like that last word...stuff. What would that stuff be?"

Austin shrugged, "My family is a bit out of the ordinary, believe me. And they aren't really of your concern." Austin's tone softened a tiny bit. He turned his back of Derrik, wishing that he could just beat him to a puddle of Hufflepuff on the floor. But, Austin didn't. He put his wand away, feeling it wasn't necessary.

Rosalie walked down from the tower changing a little beofre she headed back to find austin. When she was in her dorm His shirt managed to dry in the time she was in there. She decided that maybe she would wear it since he liked it so much. Then she walked down the stairs about to search every room when she found out that it would be easy,since he was in the seventh floor corridor. She noticed Derrik had beaten her there and she slapped her forhead with her hand. "Great." She mumbled. She walked into there and Austin looked like he was about to beat him up. "Austin, whats wrong with you latley?" She asked when she realized he wasn't the little teady bear before, that he was actually about to beat someone up.

Austin glanced at Rosalie, and rolled his eyes. He said in a tone a bit harsher than normal, "I think you should leave, Rosalie. I don't want you to get hurt." Austin knew that only he would end up hurting her. But right now, this was between him and the Hufflepuff in front of him. This was a totally different side of Austin, something he never wanted Rosalie to see. His eyes were almost black, but they appeared to be more of a dark green.

Derrik noticed that Rosalie and walked in.

"Austin, listen I'm not to start any trouble ok. I just want to set things straight. I want to be friends. I think it would be better now for Rosalie to say something."

Rose felt the tears in her eyes, but she was stronger than that. "No." She said not about to leave so Austin could rip him apart. "I'm sorry, haven't I told you that enough?" She said and took a step forward, but not close enough for either of them to reach her.

Austin glared at the hufflepuff boy. He snapped at Rosalie, "I thought I told you to leave! I thought you never wanted to see me pissed off!" Austin faced Derrik. Without any warning, Austin punched Derrik with his left fist, as hard as he possibly could. That force would have knocked anyone his age to the ground. Austin finally felt a little better. Austin hated for Rosalie to see what he did, but alas, it was inevitable.

Out of nowhere, a force that seemed almighty hit Derrik and he fell to the ground.
"What the hell was that for? Geez!" There Derrik lay on the floor rubbing his face and nose.

Quickly Derrik got back up and punched Austin back.
"All I wanted to do was become friends! Look at us now! f*cking fighting over me just being friends with your girlfriend?. Come on!"

Austin felt the impact, and staggered back again. His eyes went black, and before he knew it, Rosalie got between them. Austin was too blinded by anger to realize what was going on. Austin went around Rosalie and shoved Derrik into the wall, using his arm to hold him there. Austin sneered at the Hufflepuff boy, "I swear, if you get around the girl I love, I'll kill you." Austin let him go, and stared at the boy. He didn't catch on to what he said.

Never in Derrik's wildest dreams would ever come down to a fight. He hit the wall with such force the wind was slightly knocked out of him. All Derrik could really do was just fall to the floor and try to calm himself down as well as not try and stur anything up.

There Derrik just sat listening to the convertion going on and was trying hard to hold back his crying but a few tears escaped their chambers of emotion.

Austin held his head with his other head, finding his anger completely melted. Austin's eyes were normal, and he stared down at the hufflepuff boy in the floor. He glanced at Rosalie, seeing her tears. Austin muttered, "Oh my god..." Austin took several steps back, before shaking his head. "Maybe I ought to leave..." His voice faded off. He turned to leave, not sure whether he even wanted to stick around.

Austin turned to face her, and narrowed his eyes, "You want me to stay here and continue to beat the crap out of him?" His anger started to return. "For your sake, you should want me to leave, and we can discuss it later." His eyes darkened a bit.

Austin snapped, "You don't know me when I am pissed off! What you saw in the common room is nothing compared to how bad it can get. For everyone's sake, I should go calm down, get my head together, and then I'll come back and apologize. But that is not an option right now." Austin turned his back on her, and walked away.

Derrik had more tears fall as the two argued.
"I'm doing okay." Derrik's face was wet with tears. But these tears were different. ((i'll edit this when i have more time))

Derrik winced a bit when Rosalie went to check up on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back