Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
the world had collapsed around briar that morning but still she had tried to keep going at work. unfortunately her mind was seriously else where and by lunch time she had caught the attention of two of her work mates when she had nearly booked an evening meeting with some clients thinking about hiring a werewolf and wanting to know the implications on a full moon and poured wolfsbane on the plant she kept in her office not her ginger tea (that Lilith had recommended that morning but she found disgusting). by lunch time they were almost forcing her to take the afternoon off sick as she didn't look to well. the werewolf agreed and said she hadn't been sleeping that well.
she arrived back home unsure what to do. she knew she had to tell dederick but didn't know how. when she arrived home she wasn't surprised to see him asleep. she worked in new zealand time but he worked in london. usually he stayed in their apartment in london but as she had been unwell he had been saying in australia and apparating to london for work. she sat for half an hour up her favourite tree in their front paddock. wondering how to tell him. she was thankful that he was currently on a good turn but still the smallest things could bring him down. and this wasn't exactly small. After the half hour she had come to two conclusions. firstly he was more grumpy when he was hungry, and secondly she should tell him soon. with those two thoughts in mind she went to the kitchen and started cooking his favourite full breakfast.
as the food cooked she finally let her mind wander over the mammoth of the topic in front of her. being a mum. she didn't know if she could do it. tears rolled down her face adding extra sald to the bacon. and water to the beans. eventually when it was just the finishing off and serving left she heard movement from above. reaching for a towel she tried to wipe her face before Dederick appeared. she did but it was little use. his feet appeared on the ladder like stairs with a call of Bri, is that you down there" she nodded forgetting he couldn't see her. slowly he descended as she watched and sorted the omelette. soon he would see her properly she looked away trying to hide her face behind her main of ginger hair. this unbriar like gesture must have sparked his attention more as he came over and put his arm around her shoulder holding her in that way that made her feel so comfortable. "are you okay B?" he asked her she held onto him and nodded. "now you go and sit down. I'll finish this off as we know i am the best at omelette" she said she let out a slightly damp smile and wen outside to sit down in the sun.
It was a few minutes later that she heard her boyfriends footsteps bringing their brunch. he sat beside her passing her a plate. she tucked in hungry as nothing she had eaten this past week seemed to have stayed down. yet she noticed he had only eaten a few mouthfuls and was watching her. when she had cleared half her plate she stopped to give him chance to ask what he was going to ask. "whats wrong? is something wrong with madlyn, Iris or minoas?" came his question. at this she felt another wave of tears come and she put her head against his chest burying herself in the smell of him. now he knew there was something seriously wrong. she never cried. she hadn't tried when he had bitten her, and she had only gotten angry when he had broken up with her. after a minute she felt like she could speak. "dee, I'm pregnant" she whispered looking up at him to see his reaction. she was sure it was similar to what hers had been. unpleasant surprise. she wondered if he was thinking what she had thought. what are the chances of the baby being a werewolf. "fork thats serious sift. are you sure? what do you want to do" he said after a while. thought of the food on their plate gone. "Of course I'm sure. i did a wizard test and a muggle one both showed positive" she snapped slightly raid pulling the muggle test out of her pocket showing a clear +. I really don't know. she said holding onto him tight and not wanting to let go. she felt vulnerable. something she never usually felt. "we have plenty of time to think about it. I don't mind whatever you want he reassured her though she knew he was just saying that. he would be just as scared as she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back