Dinner? Good.

Isobel Hills

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Isobel was sitting in a park, thinking about everything that had happened over the last few weeks. It was almost too much for her to cope with. But she would be strong. She would sort this whole mess out. Whether Alice had to pay for it all, Isobel just didn't care.

Standing up, she walked around for a little, to get the blood circulating in her legs. Finally happy that they wouldn't fall off, she sat down again. There was a little kid to her right, that was slowly getting closer to her. Scraping up a fir cone from the ground, she quickly checked that there was no one watching, before throwing it to hit a tree next to him. Her aim was perfect and it hit the tree, making him jump and run away crying.

Closing her eyes and laughing silently, she sat there for a little while, just enjoying the peace. However, she couldn't relax for long because her head was spinning with how to repay Danielle for the problems that she had caused Isobel. Firstly, she had stopped her making friends with a few people. Secondly, she had given her a nasty bruised chin that meant she had to cover her face in heavy foundation for a week. Thirdly, she was friendly with Alice. This in itself was a problem to Isobel and she would make sure that both Alice and Danielle would pay for it.

Ryan walked through the park.It was a nice summers day and it felt good to have the sun shinning on him as usually he saw the sun about once a week in Ireland.But because of recent events the day wasn't so perfect,he kept thinking about what had happened last week.He had a feeling that Isobel would try her best to get back at Alice and Danielle.In a way he felt sorry for Isobel for some reason she seemed jealous of Alice jealous of the way she made friends so easily and everyone liked her.He didn't believe it when Alice had said they were cousins they were completely different in personality and in some way looks.

He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't notice Isobel sitting on a bench opposite the one he was about to sit on.He sat down and continued thinking, he was a bit uneasy about the look Isobel had given him but he ignored it dismissing the idea in his head.Never before had he thought his life would become this eventful he was after all only 10 nearly 11 this kind of stuff never really happened.Again so wrapped up in his thoughts he didn't see Isobel coming over towards him with an evil glint in her eyes.

Isobel caught sight of Ryan and started to make a beeline towards him. "Hey Ryan." She said casually, flipping her hair behind her ears. She sat down. This was her moment. This was what would upset Danielle. She suddenly knew what she wanted to do. "Hey Ryan, do you want to go out for dinner tonight with me?" She asked slowly, the plan forming in her mind. "Great." She replied quickly, before he could. "See you here at 7 then?" She asked as she walked away, going to get ready.

7 o'clock.

Isobel strode out of her hotel. She was wearing a pink, flowery dress and her hair was curled in a definite fashion. She was actually quite pretty for the majority of the time. She walked back to the bench, which was now quite dark in the evening light. Smirking at the thought of Danielle's face when she would hear about this, she sat down and waited for Ryan.

(OOC: Sorry to rush this, its just that we are being sorted so we will soon not be able to continue this.)

Ryan was interrupted by his thoughts when he heard a voice one he hadn't wanted to hear.He looked up and saw Isobel sit beside him "Hey Isobel"He said hesitantly .He was surprised by her next question he thought he misheard her "Am say that again"He said but then he realised she wasn't joking and he didn't get a chance to answer because she walked away.He shook his head and decided that it wouldn't harm anyone if he went.

At a few minutes past seven Ryan arrived at the bench Isobel was already there.He walked over still unsure whether he should do this "Hey"He said sitting down

Isobel caught sight of him wandering over. "Hey." She acknowledged him. Standing up, she grabbed his hand and started walking towards the nearby restaurant where she had booked a table. Everything was going perfectly so far. She smiled at him for the first time and walked next to him, making sure that she was still holding his hand. She didn't really care about him as a person, but rather preferred the idea of annoying Danielle and Alice.

Entering the restaurant, she gave the name and went to sit down at a table for 2. Waiting for Ryan to join her, she opened a menu and started looking at it.

"Hey"He said back looking around to make sure just in case nobody he knew was around.He was starting to feel guilty and he wasn't comfortable but he decided to get on with it.He smiled back and followed her to the nice looking resteraunt

He walked down to table to and sat opposite Isobel.It was a nice resterant and it was nice with the candles.He picked up his menu and looked down to see if he liked anything.After a few minutes he decided on what he wanted.He looked up at Isobel to see if she was ready "Are you ready"He asked while a waiter came over What would you like"She asked.Ryan said what he wanted and waited for Isobel to say what she wanted

Isobel looked down the menu and chose a lasagne, a favourite of hers. As the waitress came over, she smiled and ordered, trying to get the waitress to leave. When she finally did, she looked at Ryan and smiled, softly. This was one of her winning smiles, that she saved for special occasions such as this or getting out of trouble. "So, how are you?" She asked lazily. Looking around, she noticed the waitress coming over with drinks. She smiled coldly at her and took her coke. Sipping it, she smiled at Ryan and turned to hear his reply, only half listening.

Ryan watched Isobel he couldn't shake the feeling that she was up to something but he wasn't sure .So he decided to play along and hopefully nothing to bad would happen. "I'm good and you"He asked smiling weary of her smile "Thanks"He said to the waitress taking his 7up.He looked at Isobel she looked pretty he had to say but not as nice as Danielle."SO what have you being doing since we last met"He asked while sipping some of his drink

Isobel shurgged. "Nothing much. Ignoring Alice." At this she smirked and decided to strike. "Hey Ryan," She said softly, moving over so that she was now sitting next to him. Tenderly brushing some of his hair out of his face she smiled flirtatiously. Leaning forward, she kissed him softy on the lips. Leaning back again, "Your a good kisser." She added casually, completely unaffected by the move. She had kissed many boys before and had now perfected the art. Moving forward again, she kissed him for longer this time. After about 5 seconds, she moved away and raised her eyebrows, waiting for his verdict. She knew that he couldn't say anything good because he was going out with Danielle, but she guessed that he had enjoyed it.

After listening to what he said, she leant in again, not giving him any more time to talk and put her hands in his hair. Kissing more passionately now, she shrugged and out of the corner of her eye, saw Danielle enter the restaurant. She had invited her here on purpose, pretending that she wanted to apologise. Smirking, she held the kiss for as long as possible before letting him go and laughing coldly at his face. "That should teach your 'girlfriend' to mess with me." She added, standing up as the waitress brought over the food. "Its ok, my 'friend' here will pay." She said coldly and started to leave.

(OOC: The snake strikes :p Ryan post first, and then Danielle, then Isobel can leave and it can carry on. Thats my plan anyway... )

Ryan didn't like the look on her face at all he wanted the dinner to be over and done with fast.His right leg started shaking like it always did when he got nervous.When she moved in closer Ryan started to edge his seat away from her not comfortable at all.Suddenly she leaned in and kissed him he couldn't believe it. "Thanks"He said sarcastically and started to get off the chair but she leaned in and kissed him again. "What hell are you at"He asked angerly.Then it suddenly dawned on him what her plan was. "You b'tch "He said while looking around for Danielle.He hated Isobel and every bit of sympathy he had once had for her was gone. "Your just as bad as Alice said"He said fuming with anger

Again suddenly she leaned in again Ryan tried to move away but she caught hold of him.While she was kissing him he saw Danielle.He tried even harder to get away but she was holding on to tight.When she let go he was breathless but he soon recovered.He didn't say anything to her knowing nothing he would say would make any difference to her.He didn't care if he had to pay he had loads of money.It was Danielle he was worried about.He ran up to her "Danielle I'm sorry she just pounced I didn't see it coming"He said feeling so guilty and bad

Danielle walked into the restaurant, happy that Isobel was going to apologize, as was Danielle. She looked around, as trying to find her. She saw her with Ryan, Danielle guessed she wanted to apologize to the both of them. But when she moved closer to Ryan, Danielle got a small bit scared as to what would happen. Then Danielle saw Isobel kiss Ryan. She felt a tear trickle on her face. She was frozen. Then when she kissed him again, more tears came. This kept happening, until her eyes were like big fountains. When Isobel, left Danielle ran up to Ryan and said, "Cats Pounce! Not evil little girls! Your and evil scum, and I hope you end up in Slytherin! (Not Intentional.)" Danielle said, still very teary. She then ran out leaving Ryan. She saw Isobel walking down the street, but didn't even go after her. Danielle also saw Alice and ran up to her, and said, "Alice...*sniff* help me....please!" Danielle said, crying her eyes out.

OOCOut of Character:
Alice you next. stand up to Isobel for Danielle.

Isobel smirked as Ryan shouted at her. Standing up, she walked out, winking at Danielle, laughing coldly now. "Yes, i hope he ends up in Slytherin as well." She added, watching Danielle's face. Walking down the street, she caught sight of her cousin, Alice and walked faster, not wanting to encounter her now. Thinking of the success that she had had. Danielle, Ryan and Alice now had a big bill in their hands, a fight and an upset girl. Laughing again, she carried on walking.

Alice was walking up the street, she had seen Isobel leave the hotel wearing a nice dress and, guessing that she was up to something, followed her. Arriving at a restaurant, she stood outside, waiting to see what would happen. Peering in through the window, she watched as Ryan and Isobel ordered and then Isobel kissed him. Thinking how bad this was, she didn't notice Danielle walk past and into the restaurant. When she finally noticed her, it was too late and Alice ran inside, trying to stop Danielle seeing. Danielle left crying and Alice ran up to her, giving her a big hug. "Its not Ryan's fault. Its Isobel." She said, trying to convince herself as well as Danielle. Seeing a glimpse of a pink dress turning a corner, she ran after Isobel, catching her up in seconds. "You! You evil little B!TCH!" She yelled, hitting her hard. "How could you? You are the work of the devil himself!" She exclaimed, completely unsure what to do, but improvising on the spot. "I HATE you. You are going out of your way to upset me. I wish that Hogwarts never accepted you." She yelled, not aware that she was starting to attract a crowd. She lowered her voice and drew up closer to Isobel. "When i learn to curse, you will be my first recipient." She said quietly, but with as much ferocity as the previous few sentences. Running back to Danielle, she hugged her again and through a mean look at Ryan.

"Wait Danielle"He shouted desperatly trying to catch up with her.He knew he shouldn't of gone to the dinner with Isobel he wanted Danielle to hit him for being so stupid.When he finally caught up with her and saw the look of despair and shock on her face he stopped in the middle of the street and to his utter devastation he felt,hot warm tears prick his cheek.He wiped them away roughly angry with himself for all the stupid things he had done. Then when the shock finally hit him he sat down on the middle of the road and put his head in his hands not caring about being run over.Perhaps that would make Danielle feel better.He looked up at Alice and Danielle "I'm so sorry Danielle I tried to get away but..."He said running his fingers anxiously through his hair. Then he made his descion he got up his face wet "You deserve someone better than me"He said before walking away

OOCOut of Character:
By the way my friend told me to write that!

"Are you sure? Are you sure it wasn't both of them?" Danielle said to Alice, still crying. When she saw Alice run away Danielle wasn't sure what she was going to do, when she saw, Alice stand up to Isobel, Danielle would have felt, happy that she did that but, she was so sad about Ryan. When Alice came, back Danielle hugged her hoping al this was a dream. But sadly it wasn't. When Ryan came outside Danielle ddidn't want to talk to him. She looked up when he sat on the road. "Ryan! I'm mad at you but I don't want you to die! Are you kidding?" Danielle yelled at him. Her yell was very scratchy, from all her crying. "Maybe. Just tell me the truth. Did you kiss her? Or did she kiss you? Or did both of you?" Danielle, having small tears falling.

Ryan couldn't just walk away he was being a wimp he was going to stand up for himself and if Danielle didn't believe him then their relationship wasn't going to go anywhere.He took a deep breath and turned around and walked slowly back to Danielle "I swear Danielle she kissed me first you know I wouldn't do anything like that.Isobel is an absolute cow"He said getting angry at the end.Isobel would pay for this he wasn't going to let her get away with it. "Please Danielle believe me I would never do that"He said desperatly not sure if he should go closer or not

"Your right. Your very trustworthy, and I shouldn't be mad." Danielle said. She was starting to believe him. "I believe you. Just tell me, why did you even went to dinner with her? You knew she was trouble, I only came because she sent me a letter saying, that she was going to apologize." Danielle said, crossing her arms waiting for a reply. It did seem a bit fishy to Danielle.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for lame post.

Ryan shook his head Danielle had every right to be mad he had been so stupid why did you go he asked himself getting more annoyed with himself by the minute "I don't know"He said truthfully "One minute I was sitting on the bench in the park and then she comes over and asks me to dinner she was gone before I could answer and I decided maybe a should go maybe she wants to apolgise or something"He said trying to remember everything that happened "So I went anyway and we had just ordered the food when she came over and kissed me totally out of the blue I shouted at her but she went in and kissed me again by this time I knew what she was up to so I tried to leave but she grabbed onto me and kissed me again"He said blushing a tiny bit but feeling lots of hate towards Isobel "And thats what happed I swear Danielle"He said hoping she believed him

Alice watched Danielle and Ryan debating over it. She cast another angry look at Ryan. She didn't trust him. She didn't trust Isobel and so she didn't trust anyone who hung around with her. She guessed that Ryan's story was the truth, but she was so angry at him. "You didn't need to be polite to her. She didn't deserve it." She said angrily. Now Isobel was gone, Alice could only take out her frustration on Ryan. Glaring at him she turned to Danielle. "Are you ok now?" She asked gently, worried about the shock that it had caused her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back