Dinner by the Bay

Zion Deveraux

The night air was brisk and Zion was already dress to impress. His outfit constant a black blazer with a buttom up dressy shirt, pair of denim jeans and black leather shoes fit for his kind of lifestyle. He was able to rent out an entire restaurant, who had portraits of famous wizard composer feature along the ivory sculpture walls. They didn't even need a live musician to play for them, the portraits had done their job well enough. Filling up the entire restaurant with harmonic music for the guest who would arrive shortly. Which were only Joan and himself. Not his typical scene yet he was able to wing it so that Joan would be impress by his connection. He waited for her just outside the restaurant, already informing her of the switch location. It would have been a lot better if he had picked her up, but he wanted to surprise her. Besides muggel transportation weren't allow in school, it was unnecessary either way.

"Today is the day...I have dinner with Zion" Joan was actually quiet excited. She was told by him where they were going to eat. She wasn't sure if she was going to go all out or not but she decided to wear a black dress that she had saved for so many years. Making her way to the restaurant Joan found Zion waiting outside.
"Hey. You're looking quite nice." she said with a smile and a blush. On the outside the place didn't seem like much but Joan had a feeling that she was in for a bit of a shock.

Zion smiled when his date had finally arrived. "Oh but I think you look a lot better than me Ms. Joan." he smirked checking her figure out for head to toe. She did look rather dashing in that little black dress, it suited her figure nice and elegant. He took her hand with his as she stroll right in the restaurant the music already playing as they enter. "So what you think?" he ask his smile widen as he guide her towards her seat. "Not bad?" he hope. Once arriving he pulled out a chair letting her slip through. When he figure she was comfortable, he went and sat down himself. "To much?" he asked her again.

Joan loved it when Zion complemented her. Zion took her hand and Joan followed after him. As they walked into the restaurant, Joan was blown away. The place was very elegant. The place was empty. It seemed to be very welcoming with his contrast of red and white colors. The portraits were playing a very slow piece of music.

"Zion....I can't believe this. You did all of this...for me?" she said as they walked to a table. Zion being the gentleman that he helped Joan into her chair.

"It wasn't much." he smirked as a elf appear at the table side. Zion sort of jump haven't expected a house elf to work at a place like this, "Oh hey." he greeted the elf than look at Joan. The house elf simply nodded and flick his finger as a bottle of whine and bread stick had appear in the middle of the table. "Guess were having Italian?" he question the elf his gaze settle back on his stubbly form. "You'll be having what is service to you Sir. Kibby will make sure your well fed sir."Zion gave the house elf a meaningful look, a eyebrow raise before he would speak. "Well thank you Kibby." he said nonchalantly, Kibby bowed as the set of feast appear right before them. A sudden crack follow by a pop was heard and Kibby was gone. Zion look back at Joan. "Interesting?"

Joan was just trying to regain herself. Still she was in awe with all that Zion had done just for this day to happen. The house elf Kibby came back to serve them. At first they had wine and bread sticks. Kibby bowed before he left and just as he left, the food appeared right before Joan and Zion's eyes.

"Well it is interesting. I've been getting used to all the magic again. Still some thing these days just make me wonder. Like the toys and things that the kids play with. Very peculiar but entertaining."

Joan took a sip of wine. She made a very awkward face. She wasn't used to drinking at all but boy was the wine strong.
"That's some strong wine." she said as she tried to drown out the taste with a bread stick instead of attacking the main course.

"Always analysising something eh Joan." he laughed shaking his head. "
Kids these days don't care what they get into. There not like when we were younger, now it seems like there rushing to fast." Zion commented while taking a sip of his wine. "This wine makes my band mate Cedric's uncle moonshine taste better. Yuck." he made a sour face laughing because he was commenting on a high class restaurant. "But I don't want to be known as a critit so I'll just downs this one." and that he did. With of course, a breath mint right after. "So Joan your son? How's is he? I never had a kid, except for Link of course." he said sitting back looking more relax than ever. First dinner he had without the disturbance of his fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back