Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
* Steven!

She walked forward, holding her reading material, and she admired the crowding of people in Obsidian Harbour. There was a place where she liked to turn around. There were all sorts of interesting shops and restaurants.

She let her thoughts come up positively, and she looked down at the back of the house when she didn't see when the young girl had come to someone like this. She was a little embarrassed in front of the mysterious man about her recklessness, but on the other hand it was his fault when she didn't notice the young girl going forward. This time Jenna didn't want to argue, and so her eyes were fixed on the man. Im so sorry, it's my folt and i don't see you, did i hurt you? She was a little woried about the stranger.

In an attempt to fix his own injuries one last time before he would let his wounds be treated at St. Mungo's, Asaiah had bought a book about healing spells and potions at Flourish and Blotts, and had been reading the back of the cover again whilst walking down the cobblestoned path of the shopping area. Because he had not been being much attention to what was in front of him, however, the young adult hadn't noticed the little girl coming the opposite way. ''No, no,'' Asaiah began after apologising for the fact that he had bumped into the little girl. ''It's totally my fault, I wasn't paying attention. I'm fine, thank you for asking. Are you OK, too?''

I hope this works for you!

It didn't have to happen. It shouldn't have happened, but yet it happened,and she had run into the boy. The confusion began to shift and Jenna began to recover her voice. 'Oh, It was my fault when I didn't notice and ran into you. " She answered the stranger and tried to figure out exactly who he could be a stranger.'Thank you, for your kindness, and for your questioning! Yes, i'm fine! She smiling at the stranger, but Jenna hoped, he now going soon, but she can a little talk to him!

Asaiah was relieved to hear that the little girl was fine. It had been his fault if she'd get hurt after all. ''I'm glad that you are OK,'' the young adult told her and smiled back at the girl. She seemed about his age when he went shopping for Hogwarts so looked around to see if the girl's parents were close by. ''You aren't lost, are you?'' Asaiah asked at seeing that no adult was rushing towards them.

“I'm glad you're fine too!” Anyway,Jenna didn't try to find out aboutthe young man's name, becauseshe knew when the time would come and she would say it. She knew, for herself, when she was nolonger embarrassed in front of astranger, and now she was more relaxed than she had been before."No, I'm not lost. It's a lovely time today and decided to walk and you? Are you going this year Hogwarts to ?" She stopped asking astranger and smiled kindly at a young man who looked a little older?

Asaiah laughed at the girl's question and shook his head. ''No, I've already done my time at Hogwarts,'' he told her. ''Are you excited about going to Hogwarts?'' Asaiah asked. He remembered the days leading up to the departure of the Hogwarts Express and smiled. He hadn't been able to sleep much that whole week and was so excited about going to Hogwarts that it annoyed his parents so much that they had to tell him to turn it down a notch or they'd make him stay at home instead.

Realy? What was you favorit tover? She asked a stranger and looked at him with smile. Jenna always like meet new people aorund here! Yes, i can wait shcool! I realy want to be in Hufflepuff, i hope my dream come true. Jenna says to stranger, but now she wanted say her name.

My name is Jenna, what your name? She asked to the stranger old man, but he was looking not to old.

He thought about it for a moment. He had learned a bunch of really cool spells throughout his years at Hogwarts so it was difficult to just pick one. ''I guess my favourite spell would be the Disillusionment Charm?'' Asaiah said eventually. ''It's really handy when you want to eavesdrop on people or sneak around - it disguises the target to take the exact colour and texture of its surroundings. Like that one animal,'' he added for clarification. Asaiah smiled when the girl said that she wanted to be sorted into Hufflepuff House. ''I had a couple of friends in Hufflepuff, it's an awesome House.'' He extended his hand for the girl to shake when she introduced herself and said, ''It's nice to meet you, Jenna, my name is Asaiah.''

Or, she believed, there was a chance to learn so much at the school of some new spell. Yes, yes, no! She hoped she would learn as exciting as he had learned during school. She herself was a young witch who only now learned everything about the magical world to know that nothing in this world was just black or just white. There was so much information about this world that she certainly couldn't get lost in her words or get confused with it all. Trying to make your environment better would be brilliant stupidity. She had learned a long time ago that she could not be unbiased, because her heart and emotion had always prevailed, not apractical calculation. This spell must be a realy hard? Can you teach me something like this? Jenna was realy interesting about Asaiah saiying this charm. She realy hoped, some day Jenna will be a grate witch. Sounds like a grate spell! She was smiling to Asaiah and to day was a realy warm and sunny to. Jenna thinking about soon going shoping and by something to eat to.

Are you to was so nervos first day going to Hogwars? I'm a little scary. Hufflepuf sounds realy awesom, and i hope i will be there and enjoy this grate adventure to shcool. She finished to saying to him and was smiling to him. She always feel good met new people around her. She can laught to, and do something funny no feeling to sadness to. Nice to meet you to! She released his hand after the trigger. The blue eye was devoted to the man, and she would ask more questions about herself.

Jenna's enthusiasm was great to see as it reminded him of himself at the girl's age. He shook his head when she asked if he could teach her the Disillusionment Charm. ''I don't think I'm allowed to teach you that spell - or any spells for that matter,'' Asaiah said. ''Besides, it's a really tricky spell that you won't learn until your sixth year at Hogwarts.'' In just a few years she'd see for herself why he thought of that particular spell as his favourite. ''I actually was quite nervous about going to Hogwarts. Mom and Dad had told me loads of stories about their time at school and which House would be the best to be sorted in, that I was really scared that I would land in a House they disliked - spoiler alert, I did.'' He chuckled. ''I ended up being sorted into Slytherin House.'' Although the Beater himself disliked the fact that he had put into Slytherin, it really hadn't been that bad in the end.

To try a little to eliminate the feeling of thought and disappointment that the man he had just discovered would not be able to teach her the new spell. Jenna was fealing a little sad about this, but then she continued to listen to the man and how he handed out everything to her. I'm sorry, when I wasn't going to give me a new spell, but I'm sure I can wait, and when I'm in school, I'm sure I want to learn that spell. " She said to Asaiah and smiled to him and then soon she want to again something say to him. He was realy friendly and Jenna realy was be happy to met him. My dad to says about storys a great shcool. Where can meet new peaople a round and learn some new magic speals. I feal like now to realy scare and i so much want one house to me. She listened next to Asaiah says and then next she tell to him. Do you liked Slytherin? Tell me please a little more about this house, You will be there happy in slytherin? She asked to the Asaiah.

He smiled. ''You'll learn loads of cool spells during your first year at Hogwarts, too,'' Asaiah told the girl. He listened as she went on to talk about what she had heard of the school and that she was scared. Asaiah was sure that she wouldn't be the only one of her year to feel that way, though. ''You don't need to be scared. And you definitely don't need to worry about which House you'll be sorted into.'' He could see the irony in him telling Jenna that she did not have to worry about Houses and stuff. He himself hated being in Slytherin at first, as all of his friends were sorted into different Houses, but once he had made a couple of friends in Slytherin, it really wasn't that bad. ''The Sorting Hat knows what it is doing so just relax when it's your moment to sit on that stool,'' Asaiah said. He then nodded his head. ''I was happy in Slytherin eventually. They've for sure got the best Quidditch team, and their common room is really close to the kitchens, so if you're ever hungry in the middle of the night, just sneak out of the common room and head towards the kitchens.'' the beater said with a smirk.

she gasped as she listened to her new friend's narratives that she would have the opportunity to learn a lot about new spells. The conversation was really interesting and Jenna couldn't just smile and she wanted to go to school as soon as possible. I can't wait to see it! Jenna smiling to Asaiah and listened next what he will to say to her. Jenna realy enyoed this talk and hoping this talk never end. Thanky, Asaiah for nice words and i'm glad to meet you here and we can talk about this! Girl smiling at the boy and she will be sad becouse he didn't enymore learning in Hogwarts. Jenna still was worried about shcool and she hoped her brother Thomas would be in same house as she. How she know, where i need go to the right house? She asked to Asaiah and realy wanted to know about this. It's realy interesting about sorting hat and how she know Jenna is the right tover.

Ouh, wouw Slytherin! Can you tell me please what i can do get the Quidditch team? She asked. I didn't know about this to sneak out of the common room and head towards the kitchens. Thanky, i will be remeber this, but if i lost then what need to do? She asked to Asaiah.

He shrugged when Jenna asked how the Hat would know in which House to place her. ''I have absolutely no idea how the Sorting Hat knows where to place you.'' He never believed all that Divination mumbo-jumbo but thought that is was quite strange for that old, stinky hat to know exactly where a person would belong. ''Why not ask the Hat about it when you're at Hogwarts yourself?'' Asaiah told the girl. He did not know whether students were allowed to ask the Hat questions about it but surely someone had been really curious about it all.

''There's isn't a lot that you need to do to get into the Quidditch team, actually. Just show up during tryouts and play whatever position you would like to try out for.'' He grinned when she asked him what to do if she got lost. ''If you get lost on your way and a Prefect or a Professor catches you, just say that you need to go to the bathroom really bad.'' the Beater said. He doubted that she'd get lost on her way to the kitchens as it was really, really close to the Slytherin common room.

Thanky, Asaiah for your advice and stories abut Hogwarts. I appreciate them very much and hope I'm not too bored you. Jenna sometimes wondered what she meant, but I hope it wasn't true, and the man liked talking to her. I hope she was an interesting companion of herself.

Ouh, but i hope i will see a Hogwarts flying leason to, but i'm not sure, if i would be a good flying! All things in life could not give up, and she doubted her ability that flying might be the favorite thing. She gave up looking after animals, singing,photographing beautiful things and being nice to people. She didn't need any more talent. Thanky, Asaiah! I hope I didn't delay you too much. She smiling at the Asaiah.

Asaiah was happy that he could have helped the girl and so smiled at her when she thanked him for it. ''No need to worry, I like to be helpful,'' the Beater told her. ''And of course you'll see a flying lesson! All first-years have to attend those lessons. Flying is really easy, though. You'll see for yourself.'' He added with a smile on his face. ''Good luck at Hogwarts, maybe I'll see you around sometime,'' Asaiah said before he walked away from the girl to continue his shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back