Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trista Paramore

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Okay, So I've had this character for almost as long as I've had Kailey and I've pretty much never used her. So I want to start RPing with her more and devloping her. She needs friends, enemies, and possibly a love interest.

I'm open to any ideas anyone might like to throw out there, I really don't want Trista to be a wasted Character.

Im up for it :D
ive had this character since ive had Steph,
but i had him taken out of Hogwarts :'D
but i want him to come back.
So if you fancy it..?
:)

Shouldn't James be twelve? :o

he skipped a year :'D
i dont think il put him back in hogwarts til 3rd year :L

He started at the same time as Aiden and he is just turning 13 :blink:

i know,
but hey,
i havnt got a 14 year old ;')

Okay :p /spamming

Okay James, I'd be up for it...
Any ideas? Friends?, Enemies?, Romantic intrest?

Tristas been a b!tch for the past couple months but she's ripping herself away from those influences and if we set this RP to be around March-Aprilish She'll pretty much be back to her normal self. If that helps give any ideas.

how about,
friends/occasional love thing going on
but they fight alot,
and theres alot of drama?
oh i love a good dramatic rp :')

... :blink: What? Friends, enemies, and love intrest? :blink: How does that one work out :wacko:

I think she means they are friends with benefits but fight a little which is why they aren't actually dating?.. :blink:

That could work :blink:

Actually having one of my characters in a situation like that sounds awesome. [I'm weird...]

So when should we start this?

I haven't got any major RP's open at the moment. Maybe we could start it now but say it's set later?

would James and Trista know each other? Or just meet and hit it off straight away?

I don't think they've met... o.o

Do you think we could make up any sort of excuse or history between them or something?

Okay so, What do you think would be a good history?

Where did they meet, how they maintained contact and got to where they are today...

I suggest they met at The three broomsticks or somewhere like that and became friends. One of them sent a letter to the other[Trista still has a boyfriend at this point.] Then I don't know...

yeah,
they met in the three broom sticks in,
hm, summer break.
(james was seeing someone)
but james and his girlfriend ended, and after a few months of having no mates,
he dropped out of durmstrang,
and decides to write to Trista...
thats what i came up with :p

Maybe they could have kept contact? It wouldn't make sense to just randomly write someone you met once months ago... Also, Ben and Trista broke up around Octoberish, so yeah.

True,
so they kept contact,
but James wrote Trista to like, organise a meeting?

Sure, Should Trista of snuck out of the castle some how or should we say it's easter break? [Beauxbatons might have that... Who knows?]

should we just say its easter break for now?
do you wanna start,
i might not reply tonight though,
its late and ive got to be up early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back