Taneaka
Wand
15" Pine and dragon heart string
-Full Name: Dervish Keith Green Jr.

-Birth Date: September 1st

-Current Age: 21

-Basic Appearance: dark blonde hair, blue/green eyes, average height

-Parents: Dervish Green Sr. and Samaire Green

-Siblings, if any: he has 5 brothers (Woody, David, Steven, Nick and Jerrod) and one sister (Angelica) but his five cousins also live with them and they are like siblings (Odette, Anamaria, Stacy, Paul and Jasper).

-Pets, if any: Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coon and Barn Owl

-Area of Residence: Used to live in Sydney but moved to NZ

-Blood status: HalfBlood

-What would their Patronus be? A wolf because he is independent but can also work in a group.

-What would their Boggart be? Seeing his family dead

-What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): A cat because although he may seem friendly, he can be vicious

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Him moving back in with his family so they can be as close as they were before.

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day his twin brothers were born.

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear diary,
Woody and Dave arrived at the school today. They were sorted into Slytherin. I’m so glad they were. If they were in any other house I would have to disown them and I love them too much to do that. They say they’re writing to mum and dad to say that they were sorted into the right house. I miss the family when I come here to Scotland but it’s great and I love it so I can see them as much as I want when I leave after my 7th year.
I’m going to have to go. It’s lights out and I’m getting complaints (not that I care of course).
Junior

Hi Why would seeing his family dead be scary for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back