House Points Board

Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Delivering

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi didn't want to be here. Beau was only the first in ending up here because of her temper. When she lost it, it meant that someone was getting hurt and it usualy wasn't her. But this time she wasn't sending anyone here, she was bringing them. Taylor had been badly hurt by a hix that she didn't know about. Hadan had helped her bring her up here but still it had been defficult. "Were here Taylor-chan." she said softly as to not attract attention.

It didnt seem like too long before Hoshi had whispered that they were here. Taylor sighed in relief, that alone causing her chest the hurt. Cringing she looked up to see the room in which she hoped she would never have to see in her days at Hogwarts, but in only her first year, she was going to be a patient here. She looked up at the other girl that had carried her here, she did not know her, nor had she seen her around, but she gave her a very weak smile in thanks all the same. She looked back at Hoshi, still draped between the two girls. "Thanks." She said in a croaky voice.

Hadan's crimson red eyes stared at the wing that rested before her. Hadan only nodded and said in her soft, light voice, "No problem." Hadan wondered if she had sent that pathetic excuse for a Slytherin up here when she did what she did. "You really are pathetic. And in the past, to think I had faith that you would be more worthy than a maggot on the floor. Apparently, I was wrong." Hadan's cold words from the past crept back into her mind. And yet, she was bringing someone here that she did not harm. Hadan said to Hoshi, "We have got to get her to a bed. But if you want to leave now, then I can carry the girl with no problem."

Hoshi looked at the closest empty bed. "Over there. Then I can go." She said helping carry Taylor over to the hospital bed. She hoped that one of the nurses didn't see her. They knew her work well. It had been cat fur at one point that had been coming out of someone's robes in clumps. Hoshi shook the memory out of her head. "Come one Taylor-chan only a few more steps." She said then made to set her down.

Hoshi and the girl had a short discussion, but it was fading out of Taylor's mind. Once again she scolded herself for being weak, she wished she could be strong, but she could only cling to wishes that seemed impossible at a time like this. She did hear Hoshi say something about a few more steps and Taylor managed, but she felt herself slowly getting weaker. She then began to be set down onto the nearest bed. It hurt to bend, but the idea of lying still was more promising, so Taylor endured the sudden pain that captured her whole body. She wanted to know what spell had hit her, but she couldnt remember a single thing, only that she had walked into the forest after being in the gardens, she couldnt even remember the reason she had gone into the forest. Everything made no sense as finally the pain subsided somewhat and she was able to lie still. Blissfully still.

Hadan helped the first year to the nearest bed, and watched her as she was in pain. Hadan's eyes narrowed. It was a spell. There was no other explanation for this. Hadan flicked out her wand, and accioed a chair to her. Hadan took a seat, and folded her legs. She rested her pale white hands in her lap. Hadan herself looked like a ghost, as white as she was. Her red eyes were clearly unnatural. Hadan glanced at Hoshi, "I think I'll stick around to make sure she is all right. No one should really be alone in a time of need." Hadan could not believe that she said that, but she couldn't take it back now. When Hadan was in pain, physical or emotional, she was alone. Deep inside, she wanted to make sure that it doesn't happen to the younger girl. God, this makes me feel so fragile to others.

Hoshi nodded while letting Taylor go. "I have to leave. Look behind that screen and you'll understand. They wouldn't leave me alone." She said pointing at the screen at the end of the hospital wing. Behind it she was sure was the boy she had given octipuse tenticuls to. He wouldn't let up. Killer Koshiba rang though her head the whole time and it wasn't because of the boy in the great hall. It was because of her family. Hoshi walked out of the Hospital Wing. "Sorry Taylor-chan." She said over her shoulder and got away as fast as she could.

Taylor heard Hoshi saying she had to leave and would have nodded her head, but didnt want to risk it. Her eyes had been closed but at Hoshi about to leave she opened them to look at her friend. She didnt understand what Hoshi was talking about, she made a note to talk to her later, she didnt like her friend like this, so worried about her surroundings. "Thanks Hoshi, you have been a lot of help." She said in a breathy voice. She was greatful for what Hoshi had done and if she needed to leave, Taylor didnt mind.

Taylor shut her eyes again, she noticed the older girl had taken a seat and said something about no one being alone at a time of need. Taylor sighed and melted into the soft pillows that her head layed on. A relief after the forest floor she had been lying on, for who knows how long. She wasnt alone in that dreadful place anymore. Things were okay. The pain still throbbed through her, but the knowledge she was safe and would get treatment soon made her forget about it for a moment.

Hadan decided that she would look behind the screen later. For now, she would simply watch over the girl. Once she laid down, Hadan sighed inaudibly, hoping that a nurse or something would come and help out the first year Gryffindor. How much distaste she had for that house, she didn't mind watching over this girl. Hadan rested her head in her hand, and closed her red eyes, wishing that the night would hurry and pass. "This is going to take forever." She shook her head and her black hair covered her face like a curtain.

Taylor opened her eyes once more when the girl spoke, Taylor only managed to get 'take forever' out of her sentence because she hadnt been concerntrating. "You dont have to stay you know." She said gently, not wanting to keep the girl and a place she didnt want to be in. "I appreciate what you have done so far." She added sincerly. The girl had helped get her here, Taylor hoped she didnt feel oblidged to stay with her, as nice as it was, if she didnt want to be here, Taylor didnt want to make her stay.

Hadan shrugged, and listened to the girl. She sighed, "This isn't like me, but right now, I don't have anything better to do than to sit here with a Gryffindor." Truth was, it was slightly a bigger deal. She never helped out a Gryffindor in her life. Hadan added, "No offense to your house or anything." Hadan let her eyes roll. How she would have gladly have the Gryffindor house put out of commission. Well, except for a certain few, such as Wendy and... Hadan could not remember if she knew any other Gryffindors. She actually preferred Hufflepuff over that house.

Taylor listened to the girl. She wanted to laugh, but knew it would be painful, so stopped herself from doing so. "Im going to take a wild guess and say your a Slytherin." She tried in her scratchy voice, she didnt think any other house could have a grudge against Gryffindor, although she could be wrong. Taylor shut her eyes again, noting the effort it was to keep them open. She let out a breath and winced as her chest burned with pain. What in the name of Merlin kind of hex had hit her?

Hadan was about to nod, but doing so would prove pointless. She replied in her soft voice, "Yes, I am a Slytherin. Must be rather obvious. Although some people don't deserve to be in Slytherin." She had a tone of disgust in her voice when she thought of her. Hadan took a mental note in her head when she noticed that the girl's breathing seemed to hurt her. Hadan murmured, "Does it really hurt to breath...um, Gryffindor?" She had forgotten what her pupil had said the girl's name was.

Taylor thought in her head, yes it is obvious, but didnt bother to say it. This Slytherin wasnt being overly bad to her, so she shouldnt bother. It was true that some people didnt deserve to be in Slytherin, there were some very fake people in that house. The girl called her Gryffindor and Taylor opened one eye. "Taylor will be fine." She let a small smile reach her face. "And I'm okay, it hurts everywhere, Slytherin?" She countered.

The Slytherin albino felt foolish when she did not remember such a common name, at least, common in the states. Hadan responded, "All right then, Taylor." Her voice hinted at the smile she had on her lips. Hadan added, "And Hadan would suffice." She stood up, and glanced out a window, seeing dawn peek. She glanced over at the Gryffindor laying on the bed. Hm, perhaps she is a worthy person, despite the house. She let out a sigh, "Well, Taylor, I must depart. I cannot be around sunlight without the proper attire because of my condition." Hadan headed for the door, uttering a departing phrase, "Get well soon."

Hadan, pretty name. Taylor thought to herself, before closing her eyes when the girl stood. Every bit of relief that she could muster was still washing over her at the fact she was safe in the hospital wing. The girl then spoke about leaving and Taylor allowed her eyes to open once more, although they remained squinted, she was worn out and keeping her eyes open was soon becoming an effort. A little glad the girl decided she was going, Taylor smiled at her. "Thanks for everything." She said with her cracked voice, before the girl left and Taylor was left to slip into the blissful world of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back