definitely, maybe 

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
definitely, maybe?

<r><FONT font="Times New Roman"><s></s><COLOR color="hotpink"><s></s><B><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s><SIZE size="100"><s></s>T<e></e></SIZE><e></e></SIZE><e></e></SIZE><e></e></B>his was the first time Hayley went to the Brightstone Village all by herself. Usually either her roommate or a friend of her from the group would come with Hayley, but unfortunately they were all away. The second year Slytherin walk around the Brightstone Village with her her hands tucked in her pocket. She stopped when she saw a small cafe. She walk toward the door and opened and walk to the counter as she ordered a hot cocoa. Soon it was served, the girl took the drink and walk away from the shop ignoring glares from other students. Hayley smiled as she smell the aroma of the cocoa, it reminded her of home where her family gather. She had missed her little sister so bad but she hide her feeling, she didn't want to look weak in front of other people. After all she was a Huberta, she had to have a good reputation, not to the losers in Hogwarts but to her father's friend or business partner.<e></e></COLOR><e></e></FONT></r>

On that day when his mother had decided to visit New Zealand for a weekend, Quil had been one of the fews kids about his age that found that solemn shop. Where they were selling hot cocoa in the spring. Quil found it odd, very hilarious that they would be selling that stuff around the time. He went on thinking, perhaps they sold cocoa like coffee? Its possible, he thought with a shrug while he sank into his chair enjoying a root beer float instead. Looking around he spotted a girl sitting alone, being along no fun. It sucked. Quil stood up with force courage making his way over to the blonde girl. "Heyyyy, is this seat right here taken? I'm kinda bored and alone. Would you like some company?" he asked smiling.

A voice of a boy was heard by Hayley, she quickly plastered on her cold looks as she stared at the boy and shrugged when he asked her if he could sit there or not. No, she had no interest in him, especially if he turned out to be a muggleborn. Walking away from him would be a great idea if he was a mudblood. She sipped on her cocoa slowly as she continue looking at the crowds in front of her and then back to the boy.
"Do whatever you like, it's not like the seat's mine" She said before sighing. No, she had no interest in fighting against other people, at least not this day. She missed home too much that she had no mood to yell at those first years.

An odd reply to his request. Quil chuckle nervously at the blonde, who gave out a wave of confusion for just a first impression. He sat down, with his root beer float. His mind racing for a topic to talk about, since she also seem occupied staring daggers at younger kids around him. Quil really need to stop putting himself an awkward situation as this, she probably think he was moron or something. A desperate moron. "Are you from around here? I'm not. Before I say anything else, I'm Quil. What's your name?"he asked. Quil lack socializing sometimes, however now he seem to be doing well. Except his left leg was shaking while he talk, that never happen before. That's because you never talk to girls! His mind reminded him, that was true. Somewhat true, he shook his head. Going for a sip of his rootbeer float, he took a long drag in. The rootbeer float was the only thing making him feel welcome here.

Hayley felt a little bothered with the boy asking her name, why was he bothering her? And it wont matter if he knew her name or not. But since Hayley wasn't in the mood of arguing, she decided to answer his question. "Hayley, Hayley Huberta. And I'm actually in Hogwarts New Zealand however, I live in London as in London, England." She said proudly as she looked at him sharply in the eye trying to see his reaction. Why would he care anyway? This boy should really give Hayley her own `space`. "Who are you and what are you?" What she meant by that question was how wealthy he was, and his bloodstatus and everything about him that could please her.

"Oh that's great Hayley" he said it with an Hawaiian accent, stretch her name longer so he pronounce it Hay-leeeee. "I've never met European before, I'm from Hawaii if that's what your asking. But my family originally grandparents are from Washington and were all Native American..."Makah he wanted to add. But European didn't ask what tribe you were from or anything about Native American since their ancestors basically wipe out their existence long time ago. If she one of those Europeans, than he rather not deal with the blonde girl. She gave out the aura of being uptight by the way she spoke and poise herself. "Do you go to Hogwarts? My sister goes there, her names Makaylah. She a nerd with glasses" he chuckle, grinning stupidly after making fun of his youngest sister.

No, Hayley didn't care if Quil was native American or whatever, what she wanted to know was how well known his family. If it was Heather, she wont be sitting around those who weren't pure. But as for Hayley, she didn't mind, as long as they were wealthy. "I don't know what, I mean who Makaylah is. She'd better not be a mud, pardon me, muggleborn" She said, it was hard for her to act nice toward people that she knew nothing about. But she was working on it, she was trying as hard as she could. But again, father wont be liking Hayley if she change.

Oh, at first he was going to say Makaylah a girl. Than he caught the last of Hayley words;muggelborn. Quil chuckle, oh she was one of those. Those who think pure blood makes you a better wizard. "Actually she is, both her and I are muggelborn. Why is there something wrong with being muggel born? Cause we aren't bad at all or sick. Do I look sick to you? Or something? Or do I look inhumane? Please tell me I look human like you?! I will freak if I didn't look like a human! My parents, oh my god, they've been lying to me all this time, saying I was normal. I'm so sorry miss?!?" he panic rocking back and forth. Quil sudden outburst had the entire shop looking at them both. "AGGGH DON'T LOOK AT ME I'M HIDEOUS!! he got up running around in place, he did a couple time, by now everyone was laughing. When he was done he jetted out the doors still shouting that he was 'hideous', when he was out the shop he laugh awfully loud, hoping that impressed blondie un there. Can you tell he was being a jerk, he hope he hadn't fail his 'Quil Side' at all.

Wait... So the boy was a muggleborn!? And guess what, he ran around the place like a maniac. Hayley kept quiet, not looking at him for one sec. But she could definitely hear those who were laughing so hard because of him. The girl rolled her eyes as a small smile started appearing on her face. No, this was unusual, perhaps the boy should call himself lucky for meeting Hayley who was having a good mood. Several seconds later, her smile disappear and she plastered on her cold looks, again. "Yes you do look hideous" She said as she looked at him. "In fact, if you continue acting like that, those people in there will probably kick you out of their territory" She pointed at the shop.

Apparently Quil had a stalker now, cause he was out the shop and the blonde girl was following. Not just following, but telling him what he shouldn't and should do. "Look, I don't care what anyone says about me, nor do I bother with people like you who think they're better than the whole universe" he expressed himself fair enough, till she got the whole picture. "I am a pure blood, in fact my entire family are pure bloods, but we don't care. Blood status doesn't mean your better than everyone, all it means your ancestors weren't muggels or have any encounter with muggels. But it doesn't mean you can treat them any different. Muggels are just like us, nothing different but magic separates us apart from them. If you can't deal, than perhaps being friends not a good solution here" he simply shrug, staring into her eyes. It was true, mostly to him it was, and no girl was ever going to change his mind as long as he was living. Quil stayed true to himself.

Yes, Hayley was a little annoyed that the boy talked back, he should have listen to her just like those other students. What he said was true but Hayley couldn't show him that she agree. She didn't want her father to find out that she had been friends with halfbloods, if he found out about that, he would be very disappointed. She stood up and looked at Quil sharply and took a step toward him. "Well guess what Quil? A lot of wizards do not accept that, muggleborns are a disgrace to those people out there" She said as she pointed at a group of wealthy pureblood that were talking to each other. "And like it or not, we have to play by their rule. Well at least I have no choice and soon will you." Hayley never agree with her father or the youngest in the family who except Hayley to be like her father. But this boy in front of her knew nothing about it, he didn't know how hard it is for Hayley to have Andrew as her father.

"Cry me a freaking river blondie...please do? Like I care what they think about or what they say about muggels. For as long as I can remember I was born free and free I shall be.." he scuff at her direction. Was she just another air head or did she really believe what she was brought up to see. "My parents told me growing up, its up to me who or where i belong. No one else, if that's your story..than babe I really feel bad for you. Its like they have you brain wash or something. Zombiefied, you know what I'm saying? he pop his collar shirt up. He also believe he was better than most, cause of the freedom he have. Quil wasn't arrogant just a littlke annoying with it. "Was that all you needed to tell me?" he ask staring down at her, she was a couple inches short. She seem young, not by a long shot, still she had that young face look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back