Deep in thought

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden walked down to the Dungeons hopping that maybe that if she went as far away from the Gryffindor tower as she could she would not think about the one person who made her feel so alive. She loved it that was certin and she had hurt him bad that day that she beat him up but he had no right to flirt with that first year but that no longer mattered. She had takein care of that problem but she missed him so much and she loved him more than she thought she did. She had to get her mind together or she was going to drive herself up the wall. Unsure of what to do Eden sat down on the floor with her eyes closed hopping that if she just kept breathing than things would get better.

Larissa's eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness of the dungeon.
It was normally so peaceful down here with the occasional green glow of light.
It was eerie and Larissa love that.
She walked, wand out and lit, peering round corners.
Only the troubled and those of a darkened heart would hang around this area.
That is how Larissa came to the conclusion as to why Eden was sitting on the floor in the darkness.
"Eden," Larissa said, fixing her with a lopsided look.
"What are we going to do with you?" By this, Larissa was pretty much asking what was wrong.
She was not one for sympathy and she wasn't about to change.

Eden opened her eyes and looked up at Larissa seeing a girl that she knew did not like her so well did nothing but darken Eden's mood but realizing that fighting with her would only make things worse between them and that was not something she wanted granted she knew that her and this girl would never be best friends and that was fine with her but she knew that they shared a common friend Hoshi and for that and the sake of maybe one day getting back together with Tohoru Eden took a deep breath and pushed herself to her feet.
"Hey there Larissa long time no see so what have you been up to? I was just down here hanging out away from all the drama that comes with putting hundrads of teens and preteens in the same building 24/7. What brings you down here?"

Tohoru was running full out to get to the Dungeons he had heard that Eden was there and he had to see her right now. It had been weeks since he had seen her and his face was healed all the way now and he was going to see Eden and ask her to talk to him to consider taking him back. If he had to get on his knees and beg her he would because after a long talk with his mother he had come to realize that nothing else mattered to him but her nothing. He knew he was going to look like a joke but he had to try he had heard things about her flirting with another guy and Tohoru would kill hiself if he did not at least try. Rounding the connor he saw her. Talking to one of Hoshi's friends he could not remember her name something that starts with a L or maybe a A he did not remember and he did not care all that mattered was Eden standing looking just as perfect as the first day they met.
"Eden."
Tohoru muttered.

Larissa didn't believe a word of what Eden had to say.
"I come down here often to think." Larissa shrugged.
This was the truth. She often came to the Dungeons to clear her head of guilty thoughts- Of how she should have been nicer to Libby.
But Larissa wasn't one to appoologize and so her and Libby would remain enemies.

Larissa's head turned when she heard another voice in the dungeons, a boys voice.
She knew for a fact this boy was a Gryffindor and had he not been related to her best friend, Larissa would have taught him a lesson for coming onto what she considered her 'turf'.
Instead, Larissa stood back, placed one foot on the wall and observed the situation.
"Tohoru," Larissa nodded her head to show she had acknowledged him. She did not want or expect the same in return, she just wished to inform him of her presence and to basically say 'watch what you say because I am listening'.

"Tohoru."
Eden said in a whisper all those nights that she had woken up calling his name came back to her. Along with the reminder of why she had woken up calling his name.
So what brings you down here cant find any other first years to flirt with? Or are you here for me to wipe the floor with you again?"There she had said it how it had broken her heart to do it she needed to in order to maybe stop crying over him. But it did not help that Larissa was there and she would see everything that happened and that was not what Eden wanted but at the same time it kept her strong because this girl would never get to see Eden cry over a boy that was not something she would let anyone see because if they did they could hold it over her head for the rest of her life.

"Eden please listen to me its not like that I dont know what I was thinking I deserved everything that you did to me that day and than some I just need you to listen to me to understand the pain that I have been going through since you left me. I cant eat. I cant sleep. I only shower so Hoshi dont tell our mother. I need you. Without you life has no meaning the sun is gone from my sky. Do I have to get on my knees and beg you to take me back? Because if that is what I have to do I will."
Tohoru dropped to his knees and started crawling toward Eden.
"Please Eden dont make me live without you because without nothing is worth it."
Letting his head drop Tohoru looked at the ground trying to fight back the tears that were falling from his face on to the floor.

Hoshi was in the shadows at the moment. There where times when she didn't want to be seen and this was one of them. She was thinking of life and love and how she had maybe gone a little off the deep end when it came to the whole Henric business. He had told her he didn't want anything to do with her anyway so why was her heart in the same place? She saw a gathering under one of the eery green lights that the home of Slytherin was known for.

"Lissy-chan." She said popping up behind her best Slytherin friend. "Eden-chan, getting along I hope?" She asked very teacher like but with a joking grin on her face. "Tohoru-onii what brings you down here to visit?" She asked suddenly getting a view of her brother. If he was still mad at her because she didn't help him when Eden kicked the crap out of him she really didn't care. Hoshi hd thought that Tohoru at least had gotten away from family norms. hearing about the first disapointed her deeply. Tohoru was sopposed to be better than that. Better than all of them.

"Tohoru you were out right flirting with that girl and you want me to just forgive you like that? I dont think so. What do I look like stupid to you? You hurt my feelings and you did not care the only time that you did care was when I got hurt! I hate you dont you understand? Everything that you made me feel for you was real but to you it was a lie. It was all fake for you and now that you realize that maybe you were wrong you want to come back and beg me to forgive you? I dont think so not now and maybe not ever."Eden looked over at Hoshi and smiled and waved she did not know what to say to her as of yet so she would wait till Hoshi made it eaiser to say something.

Tohoru looked up at Eden he felt like his heart was broken into millions and millons of pieces so she hated him and there was nothing that he could do about that.
"I know when its a lost cause fine I'll give up but not before I do this."
Getting to his feet Tohoru got to his feet. Tohoru pulled Eden close and kissed her gently on the lips.
"Now tell me that you dont feel something and I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life."

Eden felt the kiss closing her eyes she felt the tears rain down and hit the floor over and over again. This is not happening to me? Eden thought. And just like that Tohoru had pulled away and was asking her if she had felt something in that kiss. Eden knew she should say no but she could not just lie to him like that she loved him to much and if she lied to him than she would be lying to herself.
'I did I felt my heart getting ready to explod out of my chest. I love you but I dont think I can trust you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back