Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
set after DADA lesson 5

His heart was hammering as he barged out of the classroom, hot tears in his eyes and hands awkwardly balled up into fists at his sides. He had just made a total fool of himself in front of the whole class with that boggart, he hadn't even been able to lift his wand, let alone say the right spell. But how could he when faced with the memory of what killed his parents? And sure, he felt like a baby for breaking down like that. It was years ago now, he shouldn't still be that hurt by what had happened. Should he? His parents were dead. Gone. Ripped out of his life by a fire and now that stupid boggart had gone and dredged up all those repressed feelings he had tried so hard to push down over the past couple of years.

Eventually, his feet drew him to a stop near the end of the corridor, letting out a large huff as he turned, leaning his back up against the cold stone wall as he dragged a hand through his mess of hair. He'd probably get in trouble for just ditching the class like that and storming out, but he couldn't handle all those eyes just looking at him. But then he heard footsteps in the direction he had just come from, turning his head to watch a girl he vaguely recognized for all her Quidditch protesting coming in his direction. "I hope the Professor didn't send you to fetch me back," he huffed, turning his head away again, "Because I'm not going."

@Giselle Rosenberg

Getting out of the classroom was the first thing she needed. She had pushed an student aside, because she could hit anything in her way. The sadness and fear she felt, turned quickly to anger as usually was the case. She runned the first parts but took an moment to catch her breath. Glad to see there were not much people around, looks like she was the only one. She sighted heavy and wiped the tears away. It was a long time ago since she last cried and she didn't want to feel it, she slammed her fist at the wall not caring how bad it hurted. And as she looked up she noticed the boy Flynn who had left the classroom before her. Giselle now thought, perhaps taking the personal class with the profesesor. But that would make an fool out of herself as well. She didn't cared what people thought, she cared about what she had seen. It was just horrible, her mothers body seeing the broom and bludger together. As she hold her first for an moment, seeing it started to bleed but not too bad. She looked at Flynn and frowned. '' I don't care what she wants!?' She than went sitting on the ground trying to catch her breath. '' I'm no dog.'' Giselle said bitter. She had no idea why she sat here with the boy, but otherwise she needed to turn around again and she didn't want to go to class. '' I've left too. Stupid class.'' She than said with an sight.

He would much rather be by himself right now, not really wanting to show his face in front of his any of his classrooms for quite some time after all of this. While hiding from everyone was not the best way to go about things, it was the only solution he could think of which might avoid all the sympathy people might end up throwing at him now. The last thing he wanted was for people to feel sorry for him for what had happened, either in the classroom or for what had happened to him in the past. He didn't need their pity. Scratching the inside of his wrist with one hand, Flynn barely even acknowledged the other girl, even as she snapped back that she hadn't come to fetch him at the Professor's behest. Which he supposed was a good thing, because he had no intentions of going back to the classroom any time soon. Though he did glance down as she sat down next to him and he had half a mind to tell her to go away and find somewhere else to mope about. But he didn't say that, instead, he slid down the wall himself, sitting next to her on the floor and stretching his legs out in front of him. "So... what did you see?"

The image went on in her head and she tried to picture other things. She could better be angry than sad, because otherwise it would hurt too much. Sitting on the ground she watched the boy. She hold her hand, felt that it hurted but she could better feel this than the pain about her mother. He than asked her what she saw and she went silent for an moment. '' Something terrible.'' She than said sighting. '' What about yours? Why did you run away than?' She than asked the boy in return. Giselle would not give information if the boy didn't gave. Giselle was kind of glad she wasn't the only one, but she felt so many emotions going on. '' Stupid people. If someone laughs at me or make fun. I will punch them!'' She than said irritated, thinking about students who saw it.

A part of him didn't really want to be having this conversation, even if he had been the one to sort of initiate it in the first place. He'd still much rather be left alone, but he wasn't in the mood to stand up right now. And his mood wasn't really helped when the Slytherin didn't just answer his question, instead, asking about his own experience with the boggart. Flynn pressed his lips together, huffing slightly as he shifted his head to look at her better, "You were there. You saw what I saw." Which already meant she had the upper hand on him as he hadn't been in the room when she had faced her boggart so had no idea what she had seen. "You first." He wasn't sharing any more if she refused to even give him a straight answer on the matter. And then she spoke about punching anyone who might laugh at her and Flynn just rolled his eyes, "Sure, whatever you say."

Giselle had seen what the boy saw, but she had no idea what it ment. Just as he would have been thinking if he had seen hers. She didn't exactly knew why she was talking to the boy, but in a way she felt connected or whatever. She could not explain it. And she was not easily opening up about her own weaknesses. Giselle didn't even knew this boy well. But she could tell lies, since he had no idea what she saw. Since he was indeed already out of the classroom. '' I saw fire. What about it?' She than said. Wondering if the boy would explain it. '' Did people die?'' She than asked him. The blonde put her hand through her hair and looked at Flynn. She sighted for an moment and than looked at Flynn. He would not understand it, the boy played quidditch she knew so she didn't even understand why she was not yelling at him in the first place.'' You wouldn't understand. Your playing quidditch right?'' She than asked to make sure. Giselle didn't knew if she was about to say something, or make up an thing. Whenever she said the word quidditch it was like something dirty in her mind. Feeling irritated when she thought of the sport. She was about to punch something really quickly again she figured.

Why did they have to deal with a stupid boggart in the first place? It would be enough just to sit there and learn about them, but why did they physically have to face one? Did this school just enjoy tormenting and traumatizing a bunch of thirteen-year-olds in front of their classmates or something? Honestly, Flynn wouldn't actually put that past them. Sure, he knew he had chosen to face the boggart in front of the class and hadn't asked for a private lesson so he could have his breakdown in peace, but that was beside the point. At the time he had no idea how bad it would actually be. "Told you, I'm not saying anything more until you decide to share as well," he responded stubbornly. It just wasn't fair if he shared everything about his own boggart if she still wasn't even willing to tell him what she had seen. "What has me playing quidditch got to do with anything? If you don't want to tell me, then don't. Don't just come up with excuses."

Giselle didn't even felt her first bleeding anymore. It wasn't the worst she had. She sighted for an moment and watched Flynn. He was reserved as well it seemed and didn't want to spill out all his secrets or whatever scared him. Giselle didn't even know what boggart Lius now had. She really wanted to know. If she was sharing it was no 100% sure he was going to as well, so she figured she would say something but not too much. Ofcourse he had no clue what Quidditch had to do with it. And she would decide on his reaction if she could share or not. Because she had an idea what his boggart ment and she had the better information in this. He didn't knew anything of hers. '' It has to do with it all. I don't have excuses shut up.'' She than said irritated. Giselle than calmed herself and looked at him. '' I've seen someone who I really loved.. and lost because of an accident. By quidditch.'' Giselle than explained speaking the word quidditch like it was something dirty. He didn't had to know it was her mother. '' Now you.'' Giselle waited for an respons.

Flynn made a small humming noise at the back of his throat as she told him she had seen a fire. "Yeah, you did," he simply offered, still not going any further in on the matter until she decided to share something as well. But she had sort of guessed it anyway, Flynn pressing his lips together to avoid saying anything else about the matter. Eventually, it seemed as though she was willing to share something. Well, suddenly all her protesting made a bit of sense. "Yeah well, accidents happen," he just muttered bitterly. Though she still thought she was selfish, just because someone had died in an accident didn't mean that no one else got to enjoy playing. Yes, it was dangerous and accidents could happen like that, but so were a lot of things. That was like trying to protest against a certain food because someone happened to choke on it and died. But he didn't say anything on the matter. "I'm not scared of fire on its own or anything lame like that. It's just... my parents died in a house fire when I was eight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back