Deep cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie Lovegood

Katie managed to take Grande to the hospital wing.She pushed the door and entered the room still levitating Grande.She put him on a bed as soon as she saw one.He was fainted and then again had lost so much blood.She took out the dirty paper from his hand and threw it away.

grande felt himself being put on a bed. He was in hospital wing. He opened his eyes with great effort. At first it was blurry but when he blinked it all became clear. He could see Katie leaning over him. "Katie?"He managd to say. He waited for a reply.

He reached out to her and held her hand. He did this with his not bloody hand. He waited for help.

"Stay with me, please" Grande said before he blacked out again.

" I am so sorry about that. I'm oh boy. Um can you tell me what has happened so for?" She said to the girl." Oh my, Never mind you can tell me in a minute I have to wake him up." Then she took out a bottle and just moved it around his nose.

Grande heard someone move towards them. He heard talking. Suddenly he smelt something under his nose. He began to open his eyes. He saw two figures above him. He looked at them and waited for someone to say something.

Kasey was walking past the hospital wing and she heard Katie's voice.She hoped she was allright.She entered in and noticed Grande was lying on the bed and Katie and a nurse standing beside."Is everything all right?"she asked coming in facing Kate

Daniel was walking near the hospital wing and heard kasey's voice.He was frightened and entered the hospital wing running."Kasey is evrything allright.R u hurt?"he asked and noticed that it was Grande who was injured."Oh Grande.Its you.For a moment i thought something happened to Kasey.What happened?"he asked

Ok so wait a minute. Please one at a time. Ok Um Katie? He got a cut from a piece of a plastic key chain, then fainted. Now then. I need you all to leave, but Katie and of course Grande please stay. I'm sorry but I can wrk on him if you are all around. It wil take only a moment you then you can come back? Deal ladies and gentlemen?" then she shooed them all awat from where Grande was laying.

Grande had seen and heard people come in and then be told to go out by the nurse. He raised his head a little to answer the question. "Well my hand is pretty sore and theirs still blood coming from it and i feel quite dizzy but apart from that fine." He said.

" DO you feel like you could sit up right now?" Kenli knew with the way her back felt today that she wouldn't beable to pick him up if he fanited. " Oh wait on moment before you answer that." SHe took out her wand and fixed the small, deep, cut." Ok, all better?" she asked

"Yeah I can sit up." Grande said sitting up. Now that the cut was fixed he felt a lot better. " Yeah thanks. Shall we go Katie?" Grande said wanting to get out of the hospital as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back