Deep Breaths

Emily Hayes-Magonus

Wand
Straight 17 1/2 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
[adminapproval=11329234] Valentine's Day was over. The roses had been given out and Emily was sure by now that Avie had gotten the one she'd sent him. She stopped at the memorial at the Brotherhood and she'd seen the rose there. She was thankful to whoever had left it, she wasn't sure it would get sent after everything, after all, there were so many roses, his could have easily been left out. Emily was happy though, in a way, Avie would be immortalised forever, in the way she thought he would like. Though she knew she would never forgive herself for this she allowed herself some comfort in the knowledge that he was surrounded by an ocean of rocks wherever he was. The thought of water was what had brought her to the lake. In remembrance of Avie, she'd been bringing pretty rocks she found to the lake front and staking them in piles along the shore. She had no idea if he would like the rocks, but it was helping her a little bit. She'd been crying ever since his death. It wasn't fair. Avie was the sweetest and most loving person she knew. She remembered that day back in the conglomerated arts club with the piano and she'd made cookies. She'd never have believed back then that five years later she would be here. Placing the latest rock on the pile, Emily hung her head as the tears started again. "I'm so sorry, Avie."

The lake was a mighty beast. It took a life of an idiot that could not read. And yet, Havoc Zhefarovich thought that this would be perfect to help with his plan. He already had a plethora of girls that were on his side. His plan was almost complete, and he needed one piece of the puzzle that would greatly help. Havoc found himself at the lake front, walking along the shore as the soft waves slowly washed over his boots, but not enough to flow into his socks. That was an irritation that he was not ready to put up with. Just as he thought, there was someone that always wanted to help at the grave. She said that she was sorry, and Havoc smirked. The suffering was amazing. It pleased him to no end. However, he had to wear his mask. He had to make everyone believe he was this charming and nice person. Everyone but family and Alana were fooled by it. He knelt down beside her, and he spoke in a soft, soothing tone, “You shouldn’t cry, Emily. What happened to Avie was not your fault.” Havoc looked to the pile of rocks. How pathetic. “I know all about loss. After all, I lost my siblings. Just have to remind yourself that this wasn’t because of you. Death is just surprising.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back