nesuty.jpg

Full Name
:Dederick Cullen

Date of Birth
:- September 25th

Current Age
:- 14
Basic Appearance
:- Dederick Cullen basically has black slightly shag hair, he's olive tone complexion, blue eyes, sometimes look sea green, he's tall and lean bout 5'9 already. He wears casual clothes, often jeans or whatever seems to fit. He's not picky, no reason to be.

Personality
:- I would describe to be a bit of a downer at times, not like all emo or screen queen type. Just a bit negative on life, he sees the world just being a great big sh!t whole, not caring anything for the human race. But still he has friends, some like him, a lot more bleek than him. But he still has a heart and cares about some people in his life, one of them being an old friend Jaden, who he sees once in a while, but hardly ever since she moved to New Zealand.
Family
:-Greg Cullen Father deceased,
Emily Cullen mother Widow,
Joel Cullen, oldest brother, somewhere in the middle east or peace core
Elie Cullen, younger sister, living with mom
Pets
:-N/A except Elie has a pup name Max
Area of Residence
:-Moves back and fourth from Norwegian and Maine, USA
Blood Status
:-Mixed Blood

Heritage
:- American and Norwegian
Special Abilities
:- None yet, applying for something but its not an ability
Interests or Hobbies
:-Well he likes a range of somewhat hobbies, he's into track. Some say he's a very good runner, good with track and fields. He's also a good swimmer and diver, his mother Emily had Dederick doing this at a young age just to get Dederick into something, besides that he really isn't much into anything. He rather watch his friend take pictures, paint, draw, than do anything he would like.

Additional Skills
:- None
Strengths
:- He doesn't care
-His ability to run and get away with stealing which he used to do long time ago
-He can say fnck you to the world and still be adore
Weaknesses
:- He steals
-He's a downer
-Everyone annoying to him
-Full Moon
-His Secrets
Describe your character in three words
:-Careless, Trustworthy because he still won't tell your secrets even if he doesn't care, Downer
-Angry
Favourite place to be
:-In Bed Sleeping, or near a bond fire with a few buddies
Friends
:- Three friends;
Jaden West, Luke Andrews, Andrea Marie
Hogwarts House
:- None Drumstrang
Best school subjects
:- Lunch! Or ummm, Herbology?
Worst school subjects
:potions ironic I know
Extracurricular Activities
:-Force to do track at home but that's about it
Plans for your future
:planning to take a nap soon, no just kidding. Maybe do track when he's out of the black clouds of his teenage years

Your Patronus
:-Charging Goat
Your Patronus memory
:-Memories with friends, memories summer days when they were ten and eleven, when life was less confusing.
Your Boggart
:-I would say being burried alive, when his father died that thought crossed his mind a few times
Your Animagus
:-Snake
Mirror of Erised:-Life, where its much richer instead of useless​

How does Dederick feel about being a werewolf?
Does he like being a middle child?
Why would his animagus be a Snake?
why did being buried alive pas through his mind?
Why is his patronus a Charging Goat?
What memory would he use to conjure his patronus?

How does Dederick feel about being a werewolf?

1. Dederick hates being a werewolf, the fact he has to be rude and ignorant so no one will know, pretty much says how he feels about it. Plus it was all in the same month he lost his father. It reminds him everytime, that he lost his father whenever he changes due to missing his potion.

he like being a middle child?

2. He doesn't notice, he close to his sister but he doesn't really talk to his siblings much. There's a hollow of any connection between him and them.

would his animagus be a Snake?

3. I dunno, he just seems like a snake if he wasn't a werewolf.

did being buried alive pas through his mind?

4. After seeing his father being buried it was just a thought that passed right about the moment. And ever since than, he has nightmare of that happening where he's a muggel completely and is buried alive. Now he doesn't know what's worst, being a muggel or werewolf!

is his patronus a Charging Goat?

5. I just thought of something fast and anything that reminds him of Norway and that came up. A sort of Gryffind looking goat not just a muggel like.

What memory would he use to conjure his patronus?

6. His sister's voice, her smile her laughter. Any memory with her, would be good, but that's because he blocks everything else in his mind.

I'm not sure if these are the kind of questions you should ask here but I'll answer them anyways.

Does he have any girlfriends?
No he doesn't but he's after two girls at the moment.

Would he talk to a girl younger than him?
No he doesn't talk to anyone younger than, just his four friends plus this girl he's after.
(the other one is his friend.)

Does he have any friends younger than him?
Nope, this will apply to question two, because he doesn't make friends outside of the four circle. He doesn't trust anyone easily, basically.

Hope I answered your questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back