House: Hufflepuff.

Place of birth: Scotland - Glasgow.

Current living place: New Zealand.

Appearance.
Hair: Quite tall, mousey brown hair.

Eye’s: Brown.

Height: 5ft 7.

Personality.
Friendly, and a typical older brother. A bit of a flirt if with the right girl.

History.

Childhood.
When Dec was 10, everyone in his family, apart from Joe, his brother, and his parents, were killed by Death Eaters, and Dec is still yet to find out why. But his dad was left paralysed from the neck down, and his mum has had to be a full time carer for him ever since. When Joe was born, Dec cared for him, and had to be a father like figure towards him, as his mum was always busy.

Now.
Dec has now reached adulthood and has bought him and Joe a place in New Zealand, and his parents a house about half an hour away from him and Joe. Dec doesn't always get along with his brother, but he loves him, and wants to protect him and his family from the death eaters, as he was unable to with the rest of his family.

Family.
Mother: Abi Walker.
Father: Robert Walker.
Brother: Joe Walker.
Other Family: Dead and Unknown.

Hi there!
In Character questions:

Why did you choose to move to New Zealand?
Were you good at/did you enjoy school?
I take it you're into boxing - who taught you this?
Do you like other muggle sports?
Do you like duelling?
How old is Joe?
How, at age 20, did you get the money to buy two houses on the other side of the world?
What are your career ambitions?
Are you very in touch with the muggle world?

That'll do for now. Hope it helps!

Why did you choose to move to New Zealand? I reached adulthood and fancied a change. Plus I had always talked of living abroad as a kid. A life-long ambition maybe?
Were you good at/did you enjoy school? I loved school and was very popular amongst mates and Professors.
I take it you're into boxing - who taught you this? (I take it, that this is from the old banner.) Yes I love boxing, I took it up at a local gym in Liverpool. :)
Do you like other muggle sports? Boxing and Rugby. :)
Do you like duelling? I have never really experienced a proper duel, I wouldn't say I enjoy it either. But I'm not really bothered about having to duel.
How old is Joe? Joe is 11. (He is also a character on HNZ. - Joe Walker.) :)
How, at age 20, did you get the money to buy two houses on the other side of the world? My parents helped me along the way.
What are your career ambitions? I continue to enjoy boxing in New Zealand, so I would quite like to continue boxing at a professional level, as well as just being an ordinary wizard. :)
Are you very in touch with the muggle world? My parents were witches and wizards, but I got very involved with muggles during my time in Liverpool, so now I love both the wizarding and the muggle world. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back