Deciding on one.

Atticus Tyler

Atticus was at a loss. He really like Mae, and he really liked Odette. Both of them seemed to show an interset in him; he would just have to see which one he liked more. And that's what led him here, in obsidian harbor; this late at night. The boats were floating, and he had paid one of his friends to let him use theirs as a nice spot for his date with Mae. He had called her earlier; let her know what time to be there. And now he was finnishing up. He had muiraculously cook something edible; and something good at that. and now he needed to wait by the candlelight, for the girl he might choose.

Getting ready for her real date, Mae just can't honestly say what she just looked like. Her sister said she's pretty like her, but how can she say that she's pretty, she doesn't even have a boyfriend. Atticus just called her on her cp on her way to her first patient of the day this morning and she was just as excited as her sister is. Picking a simple but elegant dress, but not so elegant, she went down at the stairs to say goodbye for the evening to her sister. Apparating at the leaky cauldron, she went for a search first the harbour where some freaky boats are. Catching a tall man on one, she smiled, walking toward to the man it all cleared up from the light rays of the moon. "You looked ... Dashing." Mae complimented Atticus when she finally made in front of him.

Adjusting his black suit coat, Atticus smiled at her. She walked to the edge of the boat, holding out his hand to help her onto the boat. "May i say you look amazing yourself." He smiled at her slightly; her beauty keeping his thoughts at bay. She really was gorgeous; he almost knew what his decision was. He waited for her to take his hand so that he could lead her to the table. He looked up at the sky; it was almost completely clear; the crescent moon shining beautifully.

Walking at the boat, Atticus helped her to get in "Thank you." Mae thanked him and smiled as he complimented her back. Holding his hand again she asked, "Where did you get this idea?" by looking around Atticus had just spent money on it and she appreciated it. "You know a simple restaurant can handle the date but thanks for the effort." Mae smiled again, they walked toward a table with a gorgeous table setting.

"Well, my father had his first date with my mother on the sea." He smiled quiet shyly. "And i thought you'd like it. Plus, the reflection and the lighting makes you even more beautiful." He smiled and pulled out her chair for her, offering her a seat.

"Aww, how sweet. I wish my parents are like that and stop complimenting me your drowning me." She said sitting at the chair Atticus had led him. "I'm impress, I thought at first that you aren't like the typical guy around the wizarding world but I was wrong. While getting to you more makes me like you." Mae was really happy that she saw how Atticus treats girl's.

He smiled at her. "Well if i drowned you in compliments i might get a chance to do mouth to mouth." He smirked at her. He may have been sweet, but that didn't mean that he didn't flirt. In fact, he loved to flirt. "Well i guess you can disregard the not like other guys thing." He said with a huge grin. "Our cook will be up with the food in a minute."

Mae narrowed her eyes playfully, "If you ever got a chance." She said taking the table napkin and put it on her lap. She nodded as Atticus said that their cook will be out any minute, "I don't mind waiting its a long night." Mae smiled and looked around once more. "So, what did you do today?" She asked shyly.

He smiled, at her and pulled up a bottle of fine, sparkling, grape juice out of a ice-filled metal container. "Some drinks, Milady?" He asked with a big grin. "Well i hope that he will be here soon; you will love what i cooked. He helped me." He poured some for himself. "I had some practice with my brother."

Mae bit her lips as Atticus offered her a drink, "Sure, thank you." He then explained that the cook will be her and he also help cooking it. "Well, that's a every nice work of you. Trying to cook, let's judge it later." Mae smiled and took a sip on her glass.

He was glad the date was going so well. When he was thinking of ideas, he hadn't wanted to give her drinks until the food came; in case he said something stupid. The last thing he needed was something thrown on him. He smiled though, and then asked; "So how was your day, Miss Owen?"

"My day is fine, the hospital is not that very busy today and I got to go at my sister's shop." Mae told him her day and sip again on her glass. She felt nervous about this date but doesn't wanted to let it out. Its her first and ever normal date to this guy, "How about you?" She asked back.

He stifled a laugh. "I already told you. I thought men only didn't listen." He said joking with her. She must have been nervous; who could blame her. "I wonder where the cook is... wait till ya see him, he's an adorable little guy." He said. He had forced his brother into it.

Alfie was having a very interesting day. He was actually so giddy that he was going to see Izumi again that he let his brother talk him into this mess. He watched as the new girl arrived and got ready. Atticus had helped him cook the meal earlier and it looked great. He hoped that everything was going well and waited a little while longer to walk over to the table. When he thought the time was right he stood up and walked over carrying the tray containing the food. He put on his best smile and walked over. He cleared his throat and waited for them to notice him.

Atticus smiled at Alfie; whom was dressed in a nice black suit, just for this occasion. "Alfie, this is Mae; my date. Mae, this is my brother Alfie; he will be serving us our meal." He grinned at his brother; whom didn't look to bad.

"Huh, didn't remember you already said it. Must be the butterflies in my stomach." She said truly at Atticus. It was then that the cook arrived in his nice attire, the boy walked toward them, smiling. Atticus introduce him to Mae as his brother, "Woah, you're brother? ... is a good cook?" Shocked for the first time that a teenager had helped to prepare the food. "Are you pushed to do this job?" Mae asked sarcastically. "Just kidding ... Nice to met you by the way." She said and smiled sweetly at Alfie.

"Well then." He smiled at her. "Yeah, Alfie is an amazing cook; since he's a squib, he got other talents." Atticus winked at Alfie knowingly. He looked at Alfie waiting for his answer, since Alfie couldn't leave to meet his friend until after he was finnished here.

Mae went silence when Atticus said his brother is a squib, after the short silence Mae cleared her throat, "At least he can cook and handsome too, like his brother." She said and looked at Alfie and smiled.

Atticus blushed and then nudged Alfie a bit. He had gotten very silent; which was out of character for the boy.

"So, shall we eat or wait for the earth to be destroyed?" She suggested, taking her table napkin and placing it on her lap. It was really lovely, his brother tried arranging this date for them.

"I guess we eat." He smiled and took the top off of the tray, which held a big chicken. "Hold on." He grabbed a knife, carving a few pieces. "Is this thin or thick enough?' he asked.

Mae nodded slightly and smiled as Atticus said that they should eat, he opened the tray in front of them and roasted chicken was perfectly bed on it. Atticus had slices and asked her if it is thin or thick, "I'll go with the thick one." She told Atticus.

He nodded and gave her one, giving himself two, then asking; "how many would you like?" He got ready to cut ,more in case she did want more.

"Just one, please." She said politely, it was really a great night for her and she will not forget this night.

He stopped at one, and then sat down. He looked at her, unsure if she said grace. Plus, he wanted to see her reaction to how good it was; or how bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back