Death Eater style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hi everyone,

So Andrew here is a Death Eater in training as you might see. I have a few topics of him going on but he is not involved in anything major yet. I am looking for more evil friends, they may or may not be Death Eaters. I am also looking for victims.
Muggles, mudbloods, other enemies. If anyone wants their characters tortured, killed etc or want Andrew to be a part of their plot please reply here or Pm me.

Hugs to all those who show interest :hug: And :hug: for the rest as well :cool:
Nishma

Hey there,

Ive been thinking of killing off this character for a while. Wanna help me out?

Sure :)
How about Andrew and Ben get into a fight and he finishes him ? If that story is fine with you then we can get admin permission

Sure Im just trying to think of what they could fight over, though Ben is a bookworm with a temper so some annoying and constant pushing should do the trick ;)

Timothy Van: He's sorta on the crazy side y'know. HE likes it. He's daring. He cunning. Most of all....he's dark. He usually shows now emotion, and if looks could kill....well.

Anyways, since Timothy is lonely. REALLY lonely, he'd kinda like a friend to look up to and do stoofz with. So if you need him, Timothy can also be a very powerful assistance. Just in case. ;)
NOte: He's not a Death Eater and has no intention on becoming one, however he values and respects all whom are. :)

I have Eden Koshiba she is still a student in Hogwarts and also a Seer in training. She would make a good friend to Andrew I would think. She is not only dating a DE but she is also planning on becoming one when she is older.

I have Sunako here who doesn't have friends persay but she does have people that she talks to. They are all bad and Sunako is definatly no better. The can be found tourturning and mutalating animals for fun even keeps some of her mutations as pets like spiders with deadly venom, Ravens with mouths that open up wider than their heads things like that. I think that Andrew can be one of the people she talks to and he can find her putting a knife in a mouse or something and collecting it's blood when they first meet.

Ben && Andrew
Yes Andrew would push Ben because he could pick up a fight just for fun ^_^ Should I go ahead and start it?

Timothy && Andrew
Timothy sounds like a cool fellow for Andrew to be friends with. Andrew could use some assistance in one of his killings or stuff in future if Timothy is up for that but for now they could meet and get to know each other. Would you like to start it?

Eden Koshiba && Andrew
Sounds fun especially because Andrew knows Selwin although he hasn't told him who he's dating but that connection could be of use. Friends sounds fine, maybe if Eden needed a good friend to trust and stuff outside school she would have Andrew if you would need him any future plots. Should I start it so we can finish it before the holidays get over?

Sunako && Andrew
Cool! Knife into a mouse for blood sounds fun and I know Sunako(I play Veronica ;) ) and she is a interesting character to RP with. I would love to know more about Sunako and being someone she could talk to is just awesome. Should I start it?

Thanks to all those who replied :hug:
More people are welcome :hug:

Yes if you can Nish!

Timothy && Andrew
Timothy sounds like a cool fellow for Andrew to be friends with. Andrew could use some assistance in one of his killings or stuff in future if Timothy is up for that but for now they could meet and get to know each other. Would you like to start it?
Starting would be my pleasure.
I'm thinking an Ol' dark like place. Maybe they Poison Ater?

Andrew said:
Eden Koshiba && Andrew
Sounds fun especially because Andrew knows Selwin although he hasn't told him who he's dating but that connection could be of use. Friends sounds fine, maybe if Eden needed a good friend to trust and stuff outside school she would have Andrew if you would need him any future plots. Should I start it so we can finish it before the holidays get over?

OMG yes that would be great if you could start it and than just shoot me a pm on Eden's account please. :D

Ben&Andrew

Yes you shall :)

I have Leah Blade who is a Death Eater in training. She's a typical Death Eater, but she's devastated because of her younger cousin Chase being sent to Azkaban. Sorry I don't really have much on her, she's fairly undeveloped. What do you say?

Ben && Andrew
Okay, I have requested for Admin approval. Once we get it, I'll start it and post the topic here

Timothy && Andrew
Cool, I replied :D

Eden Koshiba && Andrew
Check your inbox

Leah Blade && Andrew
Yeah sure, Andrew needs more Death Eater friends. How about we say that after a training they decide to get some coffee together and chat ?

Eden && Andrew
Yeah, sorry i forgot to inbox you, lol
its the one

I have Alexa Venturino. I've been considering making her evil and follow that path but she would need someone to push her along that trail. She usually has a cheerful personality but she's always been left out when it comes to her two brothers. So she's been harboring her emotions and now they have been building up. She's just 15 so she has plenty of potential to be changed into evil. Since she isn't evil yet then they would have to met in a normal place and things could go from there.

I have a 24 year old death eater, Dervish. He could be a mentor to Andrew?? Someone to show him the strings of being a death eater and give him hints on good ways to do things??

Sure Nishma. :) Would you mind starting the topic for Leah and Andrew?

Alexa Venturino && Andrew
Alexa seems like a good person to Roleplay with and Andrew would love to slowly carry her onto the evil side. :D Could you start the topic please?

Dervish && Andrew
Yeah sure, Andrew could use a mentor very much and have a little elder than him DE friend. Can you start the topic please?

Leah Blade && Andrew
Sure. I hope you don't mind RPing in Makutu Mall because I've grown tired of the Poison Ater and Bleak Street for now.I'll post the link here as I start it

Leah Blade && Andrew
Our topic :)
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7357031/1/

Hey Nish,

I know we rp a lot but there's not that many healer active except counting my own, but if you want to take Maddiie as a patient since Mae Owens no longer active, that be great. Except you can never tell her that your a death eater and you can never tell anyone she a werewolf. Going pass that one night stand, she wouldn't think it be to awkward. Besides he will just check up on her nothing like every weekend thing. Its just need to be rp'd out sometimes, otherwise it be pointless all together. Let me know what you think? Mkay :D

Maddiie && Andrew
That seems like a very good idea especially because I was going to ask people if they wanted Andrew to treat them in anything. Yeah sure, Andrew could be Maddiie's personal healer and he would also get to know she's a werewolf but not tell her about his being a DE :D And that other disease that maddiie had, I don't know what it was but it's gone, yeah? Sure. Should I start the topic? :)

AND YES PEOPLE I WOULD LOVE PATIENTS WHO WANT TO BE TREATED IN ST.MUNGO'S. ALTHOUGH ANDREW IS A DEATH EATER HE IS VERY LOYAL TOWARDS HIS JOB SO NOW WORRIES THERE. AND YES IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE ENEMIES WITH ANDREW, HARDCORE STYLE THAT WOULD BE FUN AS WELL BUT THEY WONT KNOW THAT HE IS A DE.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back