Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida burst through the entrance of the entrance hall, some students looked at her like she was mad, after all she was in her white and silver bikini with her matching white and silver boardies, her hair dripping wet and her grey maxi dress and shoes in her hand. Kida pushed her way through the middle of a group of first years and ran to the stairs.

Kida climbed the stairs trying to stop her Gut from churning, 4 words danced around in her mouth Death, Denial, Trust, Cheat. everytime she felt even more sick.
Kida made her way up the second flight of stairs, there was a Bathroom up here, The word Cheat got louder and louder in her Mind.

Kida ran over the top step and as soon as she was about to make a run for the bathroom she collided with someone, and to make things worse somehow they mannaged to get a rather large and heavy book right at her stomach, which made her feel even worse. Kida stumbeled backwards before leaning on a Stair post. 'don't puke don't puke don't puke' was ratteling on in her brain, while 'Cheat CHEAT' was fighting for its attention.

Chase sighed, as somebody ran into him, "Watch were you're going, would ya?" Chase said, clearly annoyed by the fact that somebody had run into him. Chase stood up, surveying the person. It was a girl, looked around third year, and a Gryffindor. Chase sighed, "I'm Chase. Chase Blade. Who would you be?" Chase asked, still annoyed, but he had been with Eden, so nothing could ruin his mood, not even nearly being squashed by a Third Year.

Kida heard a boy talk she looked up at him for a moment her vision slowly clearing. he was annoyed but she didn't care.
When the boy introduced himself, he asked who she was and she clutched her gut as it churned, her brain told her to say that her name was Cheat, but she beat it down "I'm Kida, Kida Frost.." she said.

Chase chuckled, "Kida. I've heard of you before, from Eden. I'm guessing you know her. I'm her fiance." Chase shrugged, "So. Where were you headed before you nearly sent me tumbling down several floors?" Chase asked, not bothering to care if it was rude or not. "I honestly can't remember where I was headed. Probably my common room." Chase shrugged.

"So your chase" she said remembering eden mentioning him, he asked where she was headed before she looked at him "Oh i was about to run to the bathrooms to Puke, but y'know i'm fine standing here feeling horrid" she said lookign at him realising how rude she was being "sorry, My Brain isn't happy with me right now" she said.
Kida looked at chase who might be confused by what she was saying "I Just got Kissed by Eden's ex, and i have a boyfriend, i feel like a cheat, and i feel like throwing up" she said

Chase sighed, "Tohorus still doing that? I've met him. He hates me, clearly. But, what else would you expect? I am set to marry his promised one." Chase shrugged, "I don't really see the big deal, I would be happy to be friends with him if he tried to be friends with me. Anyway. What he is doing is wrong, kissing everything that'll talk to him. He should be stopped, and I want to be the one to do it." Chase said, sighing, "Ah. Well. I wont stop you, you go and puke, and I'll wait for you." Chase said, shrugging.

Kida heard chase explain about Tohoru and she nodded. It was True, and if she got the chance she would stop him aswell.
When Chase dismissed her she nodded "Glad i have your approval" she said as she ran to the bathroom and puked.</COLOR></B>
<B><COLOR color="firebrick">

About 5 or 6 Minutes later Kida turned on the tap in the bathroom, she splashed the water on her face and shook her head before putting her head under the tap and gargeling the water and spitting it down the sink, Kida turned the tap off and walked out of the Bathroom to see Chase still standing there. "Sorry about that" she said as she put 2 mints in her mouth. "If you want to get Tohoru back, i will gladly help you, i can't believe the nerve he has taking advantage of me when i was in sucha a fragile state.." Kida paused for a moment and realised she said was, it had actually been a while since she thought about Remus and his death, and she was glad. "Fragile state being me still mourning the death of my God Father Remus Firn" she said to clear things up for Chase.

Chase waited for her to finish in the bathroom, "Well. I wont have much of a chance. Considering I graduate soon. But who knows. I may be able to get him with Eden one day, aye?" Chase said. Chase listened to her, "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. It's always terrible to lose a family member. I know exactly how you feel." Chase said, an empathetic look on his face, not entirely sure what he should say, "He shouldn't have done it. You should have hit him. Everybody knows he deserves a good punch in the face or two." Chase said.

Kida nodded "i could have hit him, but i was far to shocked to do anything, and then Thank Merlin that Rain came and dragged him under when she did, i hope he drowned" she said "Rains a Mermaid" she added.

"Yeah Well in loosing one family member i gained 2 more" she said smiling

Chase chuckled, "I heard about that. He must be really desperate if he kissed a mermaid. He came and tried to propose to Eden earlier, she turned him down and told him about our engagement. All he did was drop the ring and walk off, you could tell he was hurt, but it was his fault for not giving up when Eden and I started going out." Chase shrugged. "Anyway. Enough about me. Tell me about yourself." Chase said.

Kida smirked "He can Suffer" she said.
When Chase said enough about him and tell him about herself she shrugged "whats to know, i'm Gryffindor Beater, Animagus in Training, A Weirdo and Crazy" she said, "Nothing Interesting really"

Chase chuckled, "Animagus in Training? Interesting." Chase said. "I wish I was an Animagus. They're really cool. Maybe a cat, or a falcon." Chase shrugged. Chase turned around, looking around, "Care to go for a walk? I'm bored with just standing here." Chase ducked up a secret passageway, behind a tapestry. "Come on. I don't have all day." Chase called back to Kida.

"Its not that fun, alot of hard work... but i love it" she said smiling, When Chase asked to go for a work she nodded, he moved to one of the secret passageways and she followed him curiously. "Secret passageway... Nice" she said "My Animagus is a Wolf, its should look beautiful when i can get the full technique right, i still can't get it all, i can only get up to fur thats the cloest i get, and even then its only thin, and i'm not in a wolf form" she said sighing.
"You doing any interesting training?" she said curiously

Chase chuckled, "Sounds interesting to me, I would love to see myself as a wolf animagus as well. Wolves are awesome." Chase sighed, "I know most of the Secret Passageways around this place. I explore a lot." Chase explained. Chase sighed and he ducked up a side passage, towards a staircase, "Come on. This takes us up towards the fifth floor, I think. Could be the sixth." Chase laughed, and began walking up the staircase.

Kida nodded "I would aswell" she laughed slightly as she followed Chase and ducked aswell "Have you been through all the Portait holes?" she said curiously remembering when her cousin Aeon Discovered them in his first year, the walk way through them all was filled with dust and wasn't used in years, it was quite amazing that people had forgotten about them.

Chase chuckled, "Not all of them. But a great many." Chase said, as they reached the top of the staircase, not entirely sure of what he should say to her next, he noticed that he had been right the first time, it was the Fifth Floor. "Ah yes. I love it when I am right. The fifth floor. What would you like to do? I'm not picky." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase walked around, waiting for her answer, while thinking of Eden, he hoped he wouldn't get lost in his thoughts.

Kida smiled "Good Job" she said when he guessed the right floor.
Kida looked around no trace of Tohoru, "Not a Clue" she said as she chucked her shoes on the ground and slide them on before putting her Grey Maxi Dress back on.
Kida thought for a second before she had an idea. "What about we go Find Eden and we go for a fly, Do you have a Broom?" she said curiously

Chase sighed, "No. I do not have a broom, I never did care for flying much. I always seemed to hit things. Not entirely sure why. Maybe I am just accident prone. Who knows?" Chase said, laughing. Chase wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and bumped into a vase and broke it, "Whoopsies." Chase said, pulling his wand out. Reparo he said. Pointing his wand at the vase, it repaired itself. Chase picked it up and placed it back on the shelf.

Kida laughed "well in that case i'll see you on the pitch in 15 minutes" she said "you can have one of my Cousin's old broom to borrow, I only taught Eden to fly, now its your turn" she said smiling, "Wear some pants you don't mind to get Dirty In"

Kida thought for a second befor she sent her hand to her lips and leg out a loud whistle, Gufo her largeDark brown almost black owl hooted and flew in an open window she held her arm out and Gufo landed gently for his size. She slipped a Little sky blue ribbon out of her pocked of her maxi dress and tied it around Gufo's ankle, she used to do this and send Gufo to Eden when she felt like going for a fly, it was kind of a signiture thing now.
Gufo knew what to do and flew off.

"See you in 15 on the pitch then" she said as she walked off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back