Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Jean,

How are you? I am a big old fourth year now! I am basically half way through school. I know you guys lost Avie, but you seemed really down over the summer. How are things? Are you going to move in with Lucien? Lucien kept bragging about how he is moving out but honestly, I don't think he will ever leave France unless it is with Esme. I know Esme is marrying Vulcan but how long do you think that would last? I mean, Esme and Lucien just look amazing, even if Lucien keeps writing to Runa every other day.

So, I have a crush on someone! And don't worry, he is a pure-blood okay? His name is Valentin Grimm. He is in my class, and in my house. I thought for sure that Vesta liked him, but she switched to that Russian school. Asmodeus is in school now. And oh my god Jean, he is a Slytherin! I don't think he will make it too far. And Estelle was sorted into Slytherin too.

Love you!
~ Emma Snow

PS: Think I should try out for Quidditch this year?

Em,

You haven't even been gone long enough for me to miss you. Valentin? I don't remember him. Having a crush is nice, but don't forget your studies. At the very least, I'm sure you'll be left alone about it since he's a pureblood. The Fontaine kid is going to be crushed, but good. It's better this way. Believe me. Why do you sound surprised about Asmodeus? I could have told you he was going to be a Slytherin from the moment he was born.

Lucien and Esme? I'll make sure to let him know you think they should be together. It'll make my morning. Oh, has he been writing to Runa still? Funny, I just asked him about her and he walked away without a word. I think he is going to move, but I definitely won't be with him. A man's gotta have his space and not share it with his twin. Luckily, I'm at practice most of the time and just come home to sleep. Need to get out of this alternate position somehow, you know? Don't try out for the team if you just want to wear the cute uniform. Otherwise, go for it.

Love you too
J

Jean,

Haha very funny, brother. He isn't hard to remember if you are older. I mean, dementia starts setting in after graduation. I know, but we can always be friends. Friendship with boys are easier for me than with girls. I've noticed that. Is it because I am pretty or something? And I thought I was average or something. Well, I was hoping something good could have come out of Aleyha and Theodore... Guess not..

Figures Lucien will act all cool and collected. I hope he opens his heart to have another best friend. I mean, I doubt it, but he needs someone. Runa is here. He won't do well on his own. I worry a lot. Ever since Avie died... Well, I hope you do well in your new team! Hey, can you get me autographs? I think they'd look cool in my dorm! As far as my uniform, well, maybe I am just one of the siblings not cut out for it. I tried to fly, and I got a little scared. Heights freak me out.

Love,
~ Emma

Em,
You can’t see it, but I’m rolling my eyes at you. Somehow, I sincerely doubt you don’t have girl friends just because you’re pretty. It’s probably more because you think you’re too pretty to have girl friends. Hey, quidditch isn’t for everyone. At least you tried. It seems like none of the girls in this house like playing much.

Lucien will be fine. He’s got quidditch and Runa to distract him. He just needs time and for everyone to stop treating him like some delicate flower, including me. Hmm…when I finish this maybe I’ll go offer to duel with him or something. It’s been a while since we did anything together. We’ve both been too busy. Well, I assume he’s been too busy. I honestly don’t know because we haven’t really spoken much. Being the rookie on the team has been tough. No one talks to me much during practice, and I don’t want to ask for an autograph and seem like some fan girl, so we'll see. I think that’ll make things worse. We’ve got another game on Friday, but coach has already told me I’m not playing. Maybe someone from the team will get hit by a bludger, and I'll get to play. Here's hoping.

Talk to you later,

Jean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back