Dear Friend

Prudence Armstead

OOC First Name
Nichole
There was not much more for Prue to do before classes really got into the thick of it and she was back to studying as hard as she could to become an animagus. The blonde woman decided then that, since it had been all too long, she'd write letters to her favorite Beuxbaton student; Tomas Hayes. After all, if he had not stepped into therapy with her after her fight with Saveli there would probably be little to Prue's spark left. Taking out her pen she wrote on the notebook paper rather than using parchment. He'd find it interesting at least, she thought.

</FONT>
<FONT font="monaco">Dear Tomas,

That sounds so formal, don't you think? I figured with the start of the new year looming I'd check in on how you were doing. Not making too much trouble are you? i bet you are for the poor girls, I know my sister misses you like crazy but I think she's got better things occupying her time now. I really hope Beuxbatons is better for you that Hogwarts was, but it's not the same around here. Nearly no one is as challenging. I've found another Slytherin to fill the gap though to pick on. Regardless I want you to tell me all about the school and friends and what not in your letter. No one word responses, got it?

-Prue!

<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back