Dear Father.

Freya Heimdall

OOC First Name
Kim
Wand
Mahogany Wand 16" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Freya had spent a long time wondering if this was the best thing to do. She would have rather spoken to him face to face but the holiday break just didn't allow for it. Now she was stuck, with more black mailing in her future, or so her runes had told her, she needed to do something. She had decided that writing to her father for advice was the only way she could get answers or a least some help in how to find out who was sending those anonymous letters.
Dear Father;

I write you because I have no one else to turn to.  Father, I am being black mailed.  Someone knows what I have done and now they have spent the last few months tormenting me with letters and I don't know what to do.  Please father I need some advice.

Your loving daughter,
Freya.

Freya then lured Raido to her with a mouse and as he swallowed she tied the note to his foot and stroked his beautiful feathered back. "Be off my friend." she said to her one true friend. "I know you won't let me down." And with that Raido took flight and was gone.

Several days later, a very tired Raido appeared at the window of Wayland Heimdall. The old man recognized the bird at once and was delighted that perhaps his grandson had sent him a letter. "Here you are," he said placing a handful of owl treats on the windowsill. "Now when you are done, head off to the barn and I'm sure you will find some mice to amuse you." The owl looked solemnly at the man, blinked twice and flew away again. His instinct would bring him back as he sensed he would be off again back home to his mistress.

Wayland unrolled the parchment and the smile on his face rapidly fell as he read the note his daughter had written him. His fists began to clench and he became very agitated. But being a man of class and great age, he composed himself quickly and began his reply letter.
My dearest daughter;

Please do not despair, we will come to the bottom of this and find out who is doing this to you and they will be severely punished for what they have done.  But in order to do that you must keep a clear head and focused on the task.  You also must set a trap, however the letters are getting to you, you must find a way to trap this black mailer.  Once that is done, summon me and we will deal with it together.

Do not write back unless you must, too much correspondence could be dangerous.

Your loving father,
Wayland. 

With out being summoned Raido appeared at the window once more. With a satisfied look on his face he was ready for the next leg of his journey. Wayland tied the note to his leg and the bird majestically took flight and was gone from view in minutes.
Wayland then stood and took the letter his daughter had written and threw it into the fire. He watched it burn, plagued with worry for his only child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back