Dear Brother

Bella Rigancy

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Dragon's Heartstring
Bella ran up the steps of the Owlery reading through her letter one more time.
Dear Ross,

Hogwarts is great! I've met heaps of new people, most of them are really nice.

Im in Ravenclaw, jsut like taylor said i would be. I've met some really nice girls in my dorm room, classes are going good. Im guna buy a cat, mum said i could get a pet right?... Well im getting one anyway, im sure mum will be fine.

Enjoy the sweets i bought for you. there from Honeydukes.

Miss you little guy

Satisfied she attatched the sweets she had bought the day before and called down her owl. Giving it a quick stroke with the back of her fingers she gave it the letter, and it flew away.

Kida was walking up the steps to the owlery, her Owl perched on her arm, softly she stroked its neck as she walked, she ran her fingers over his soft dark brown almost black feathers, she smiled as it hooted softly, she had just brought him, her mind kept on flashing to what she imagined her fathers reaction would be to recieveing a letter tfrom an owl, she hadnt written it yet, but she needed to, "it looks like you wont be visiting dad for a while Gufo" she said softly as she entered the owlery, she stopped as she saw the girl, "Oh i'm sorry to bother you" she said Grinning softly, still stroking the back of Gufo's neck, she grinned as she watched the girls owl fly off, "your Owl is Really Beautiful, from what i can see from here" She said grinning again

Bella turned around from watching her owl fly away. She smiled and the girl infront of her. "Thanks, i share him with my brother. Im Bella." She walked up to the girl and pet her owl. "This ones really beautiful too, is it yours?"

Kida smiled softly, and Looked at Gufo, his Dark brown feathers where unique among owls of his breed, "Oh cool" she though back to home, being an only child "Oh yes, He is Mine, but i think i might have to share him with my Cousins, Aeon and Sern, But i just love petting him, hes a really nice owl" She said grinning "Would you like to hold him?" Kida said as she extended her arm with gufo on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back